Do women need to lower their standards?

Are women so depressed and emotianlly damaged because their expectations of a mate for them is too high?
The beast breaks it down for girls. Giving them the perfect advice to be happy
>stop being picky, looks will fade away after a while girls
>Girls need to lower their standards and give fat/ugly guys a chance. Looks don't matter
>Go for the guys that aren't as good looking, but are good guys

youtube.com/watch?v=w0d1P77VkKA

Its not about standards, its how they act. Theyre useless for raising a family.

men need to stop being beta low test faggots and improve themselves

Agreed

She poops out of there. What's wrong with you?

not right now she doesn't

brip

Is this satire?

>Women need to lower their standards
>Am ugly/fat

OP needs to stop being ugly and fat.

Everyone needs to. My fat fucking obese ass shouldn't experience this anime lolicon ridden loneliness. I need boobs, tits a firm ass to yell at whenever I'm feeling peachy, basically I need a bonafide 150 kg proud and strong obese woman for exclusive usage as a beanbag.

Women need to get some form of standard's period !!!!!

And he says he's not a big fan of big women BUT HE'S NOT HATING ON THEM so don't fucking start. But women need to go for nice guys even if they're fat fucks.
This seems like a comedy channel, it might be satire.

lol the guys literally has autism and is a pedophile. all his videos are like this. he would fit right in with r9k

There are a whole lot of very attractive women out there who don't have terribly high standards, especially if it's just sex or a short term thing.

Yes and no, the women at the high end of the dating value spectrum are still fine, but women outside of the 7+ range need to adjust their expectations. With tinder/online dating you get hundreds of thirsty betas and chads alike going after total hogs in masses, making them think they're a hot piece of ass.

if you crab bucket you are a loser
no exceptions

Nah. I'm short, fat, not particularly good looking, and pretty broke to boot and I manage. OP is just a whiny self-entitled faggot, being unlikable is the only real deal breaker and he's got it bad.

This

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWP

He might be posting there. I often wonder if there are only like 10 turbo-autists that keep their """culture""" alive with their dedication and ability to outautism anyone else.

If you would pay them any attention instead of beeing a mentaly castrated faggot, you would realise that for most girls insanity manifest the need of a man who can put them in place im not talking about violance but about wearing a pants

Let roasties burn and die alone. Get a foreign wife. A white women, you stupid degenerate.