boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/148019103

>pic related.
Everyone needs to be helping

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
npr.org/2011/11/21/142589280/the-american-behind-the-2008-attack-on-mumbai
myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article89158707.html
archive.is/aaWPu
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/926631373338828800)
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-23/cia-document-says-nt-spy-base-could-be-a-target/8205432
gizmodo.com.au/2016/08/what-the-cia-said-about-australian-prime-minister-gough-whitlam-before-he-was-ousted/
crikey.com.au/2015/06/05/what-snowden-has-so-far-revealed-about-australias-surveillance-culture/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP75-00149R000500400001-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you grow up and stop with this larping

saged af

This whole story seems to mirror snow white.
Queen = Hillary
Snow White - Trump
Dwarves - people like Q

Follow the story - Queen hates snow white out of jealousy even though she birthed her. In this case "pied piper" strategy helped trump. Did the Queen try to take out trump like the queen did with the huntsman? Did she try again with a poison apple - fake dossier.

After the first person you guys started LARPing again. Just like you faggots LARPed MegaAnon day in and day out. Just kill yourself Jew.

"Pied Piper" was Bernie

Everyones in this thread for 55

WE NEED TO FOLLOW Q'S DIRECTIONS:

>Amazing how things make sense once you are asked a question.
>That's the entire point of this operation.
>It's up to you all to collect, archive (safely), and distribute in a graphic that is in order with the crumb dumbs.
>It will all make sense.
>Once it does, we look to you to spread and get the word out.
>Time stamps will help you validate authenticity.
>Your President needs your help.
>He wants full transparency for the great people of this country.
>Everything stated is for a reason.
>God bless, Patriots.
>Q

STOP WAITING FOR CRUMBS AND START MAKING MEMES.

We;re migrating to the thread boys

> Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to previous term limits rule?
Mueller was being offered special counsel in an investigation. Special means out of the ordinary, thus bypassing term limits for specific investigations.

> What is Pelosi's Net Worth?
> How was this obtained, given salary as career official?
The short answer is Goat Head Pizza, which seems to be a front for most of Pelosi's money laundering, as we found in the first DNC leak. Trafficking in humans, drugs, other illicit goods.
> Why is Pelosi's memory going?
> Could it protect against prosecution?
> How so?
She could be deemed unfit to stand trial.
> What if John McCain's Surgery Was Fake?
> Why would this occur?
gives him a reason to be legally incapacitated
> what could this prevent, potentially?
prosecution, service, liability.
> Why is Pelosi begging for a new Special Council?
Mueller is going to prosecute anyway.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/148034203boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/148034203boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/148034203boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/148034203boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/148034203148034203

Trump went hard in his presser today so I’m going to drop a few HUGE BREADCRUMBS, but it’s the first time I’ve really felt I need to tread lightly with info… so please, for fucks sake friends, pay attention to EVERY word I’m TYPING. 1. Internal reports floating around that Kelly’s phone was stolen/hacked “a few days ago”. 2. Remember, Kelly is a general and usually, “early reports” of shit like hacks/thefts are used as scapegoats to recall back to, when they later need to try and say that someone couldn’t have said that, made that phone call, emailed that person, etc. their “device had been hacked/stolen”, therefore compromised evidence. Why would Donald J. Trump for President, INC. want to legally file this? What protections are afforded from the day organizations like “Wikileaks.org” are named/implicated, in a formally filed US District Supreme Court?
Hypothetically and all… if you were in the position of releasing valuable, leaked information you’ve obtained to the public, you’d probably want to first ensure the ball you PRE-NEGOTIATED federal protections on, was legally rolling, right? If you had secretly negotiated your terms with Rep. Dana Rohrabacher back in August and had agreed you’d keep a lid on your shit until the negotiated deadline of 10/21/17, then you’d also need to wait for the parties/campaign INC’s you negotiated with, to legally file action in favor of your protection, no?!
Except here’s the thing, as soon as you file ANYTHING with a federal US District Court, it BECOMES and is ADDED to accessible, PUBLIC RECORDS, isn’t it?! NO ONE will be confused. He will be extremely clear and concise. He will leave no room for false narratives. There will be no gray areas left to fill.

fuck off, ausfag. This is the thread now.

BETTER BREAD

Put some fucking effort in you retards.

3 people made shitty fucking threads.

NUMBER THE THREAD.

Use better Image. Add more links.
Put some fucking work in user, do something your mother would be proud of for once.

>Drugs > CIA > DEA > MS-13 > HSBC

>American David Coleman Headley was one of the leading planners of the 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai, which killed 166 people over three days at two five-star hotels, a train station and a small Jewish community center.

>Headley, the son of a Pakistani father and an American mother, had been chosen for the mission because he looked like a non-Muslim Westerner. He used those looks — and his U.S. passport — to plan logistics for several of the places attacked in Mumbai.

>npr.org/2011/11/21/142589280/the-american-behind-the-2008-attack-on-mumbai

I nominate you then. Your job rainbow.

myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article89158707.html
Thugs that murdered Seth Rich?

this feels like the best fit for the thread of the 3, most constancies.

good choice.
#56 to #60 are yours, mr lgbt flag

Holy fucking Jesus this is cool!

Just here to Bump

copypasta I saved to post in new thread before it fractured to three one already archived:
is this a larp or something else/new.
things these threads could be:

1 larp

2 disinfo

3 real

if 1, could be some intelligent user that was able to connect more dots than most. If this were the case, not dis info, but real breadcrumbs that lead to most factual events. Even my average IQ connected 60% of all these threads prior, so it is not unreasonable to assume a high IQ person could do this at home on there own.

2 could happen if all facets of government are compromised to include POTUS. It would not be unwise to think that they know that Sup Forums helped steer information to th public that had real impact on the election process. Subverting us or point us could serve to keep you all busy while they continue a new but altered way to control all.

Or this could (3) all be real. Not much to say about this point.

I have been here too long, always just watching and drawing my own conclusions. I only stop in at times like this to point out that there are different angles besides the one you are looking through. Do not become a single sided ever, because if so, you will lose.Treat this like the worst case scenario (disinfo), but keep hope in your hearts that this is real.

That all being said, I believe this bread to be irrefutably important to track and follow

btw the other active more prominent thread is hijacked by larping and tinfoil conspiracies, most likely in an attempt to hijack and discredit.

>Why would Donald J. Trump for President, INC. want to legally file this?
Plausible Deniability for Kelly.
> What protections are afforded from the day organizations like “Wikileaks.org” are named/implicated, in a formally filed US District Supreme Court?
Negotiation of terms of disclosure, when one becomes a state's witness in order to roll-over on higher-ups. In Wikileaks' case, negotiation to drop older possbily-pending prosecutions in exchange for information.
> Hypothetically and all… if you were in the position of releasing valuable, leaked information you’ve obtained to the public, you’d probably want to first ensure the ball you PRE-NEGOTIATED federal protections on, was legally rolling, right?
Yes. yes you would.
> If you had secretly negotiated your terms with Rep. Dana Rohrabacher back in August and had agreed you’d keep a lid on your shit until the negotiated deadline of 10/21/17, then you’d also need to wait for the parties/campaign INC’s you negotiated with, to legally file action in favor of your protection, no?!
yes. you would. Seems that's starting.
> Except here’s the thing, as soon as you file ANYTHING with a federal US District Court, it BECOMES and is ADDED to accessible, PUBLIC RECORDS, isn’t it?!
I really hope that user actually delivers tomorrow/today, and Huma is actually taken down on monday.

No arrest means it is a fucking larp. A proven fucking larp.

Was this not posted several weeks ago?

Where are John and Tony Podesta right now?

Let them alone TV license user, it is the most interesting the board has been since the LV threads.

we only have rumors that Tony's been arrested and John is on the run or dead.. can't verify though. At least that was the case about 10 hours ago

The fact is neither are accounted for, at least in the public view.

Trump is currently surrounded by a nice chunk of military at the very moment that SA arrests Prince's after he made anew deal with them, on the sam day that antifa was to raise hell, but never showed up. Things never go as planenned, but be sure that you look at the global outcome of todays actions and realize Trump Rooked his king,also known as castling.

Does anybody remember the bombing in New York last year on September 17? Was that ever explained?

I remember there was conjecture at the time that Hillary/Deep state was behind it and it was intended for Trump (or associates thereof).

For some reason this thread reminded me of that--not sure if it's pertinent.

LATEST CAP
>LATEST CAP
LATEST CAP
>LATEST CAP

I know you're just throwing darts here but Q user gave us clear instructions on what to look for pertaining to whats going down very soon. We may end up being the media branch of the biggest events in our countries history

can one of you guys doing the caps get a graphic of our answers and begin to compile them? Have any been made already?

CBTS #56: Brew coffee lads, the quiet storm is upon us. Stay organized and stay focused, the free world depends on you

It's time to get serious.

The Prince arrests of "Corruption" involve a lot more than not filing their taxes. Everything leads back to the DNC. What favors were they getting in return? What do the Podestas have to do with art dealing, and some kind of special privileges with art sales in the middle east? Helicopters on Prince owned building related to vegas shooter? JFK release of files is a lesson about "multiple shooters", Trump's message to us was to tell us, in Vegas, there were multiple shooters, CIA coverup.

Everything is connected. We need to keep digging into ties. News has not reported, but they will especially not ever admit or talk about pedophiles. We need to continue on the connections.

Remember South Korean government, and it's ties to ritualistic abuse? Read more into it, this is all related. Stops in Asia are very key.

God speed user. I love you.

Bread Crumbs info dump: → →

archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 under → →
#24: →
#25: →
#26 v1: →
v2: →
#27: →
#28: →
#29: → (a wild OPanon appears)
#30: → (FIRST CONFIRMATION OF PODESTA INDICTMENT)
#31: →
#32: →
#33: → (Qanon may have revealed himself: twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/926631373338828800)
#34: →
#35: →
#37: →
#38: →
#39: →
#40: →
#41: →
#42: →
#43: →
#44: →
#45: →
#46: →
#47: →
#48: →
#49: →
#50: →
#51: →
#52: →
#53: →
#54: →
#55:

fuck this is the actual work we need to do, everything we've said in the last 4 hours needs to be looked through by the next shift of /ourguys/

It's after 3am.... but I'm literally part of history in these threads, fuck

So was LV Jesus Campos MS 13?

doesn't sound like a "proven larp" like the faggot I was responding to said it was, does it?

No it was disinfo. It appears to be a bluff by the media to lead Potus and his follows to feel discouraged and that there was no winning. Just my interpretation not fact. Still is the type of critical thinking needed here so keep pushing.

Someone who is good at baking use this as the next thread
One person faggots

Essential to always play doubles advocate and remain skeptical of everything - especially the things we'd prefer to believe. Thanks for the important reminder, user.

bump

good,
use this when you make threads 56 to 60

Bump

>Alice is a1so known as Alice Springs as in a town like Alice
>Noteable in Alice is Pine Gap - A US owned military tracking system the most infamous NSA installation in the country, installed to spy on practically all of Asia

>Pine Gap has been used by the Americans to locate targets to bomb people in Iraq

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-23/cia-document-says-nt-spy-base-could-be-a-target/8205432

gizmodo.com.au/2016/08/what-the-cia-said-about-australian-prime-minister-gough-whitlam-before-he-was-ousted/

crikey.com.au/2015/06/05/what-snowden-has-so-far-revealed-about-australias-surveillance-culture/

>Snowden’s revelations about Australia alone were remarkable. Through him we learnt:

>Our Defence signals intelligence arm, the Australian Signals Directorate, taps a crucial undersea cable to obtain raw data streams on behalf of the United States and the UK in our region;
>Several facilities in Australia form part of the NSA’s vast warrantless personal surveillance data retrieval system, Xkeyscore;
>ASD collected telephone metadata in the Philippines to hand to the NSA;
>The ASD has led efforts to hijack connections to app stores to infect users’ devices with malware;
>It has attempted to place a number of regional targets under surveillance: former Indonesian president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, his wife and inner circle; Indonesian trade negotiators and the PNG army; and
>ASD has offered to provide the NSA with unrestricted access to Australians’ bulk metadata.

Q makes a point of mentioning Lewis Carroll specifically as the author of Alice in Wonderland. Lewis Carroll was also an alleged pedophile.

sure. on that post. I've made others. I won't respond to trolls in-thread any longer.

>When Alice fell down the rabbit hole into wonderland she felt extreme loneliness and isolation
>Alice’s sole motivation is to get home
>Alice's innocence makes her a perfect vehicle of social criticism
>A child whose only purpose is to escape the afflictions around her

>Wonderland is a chaotic place, strange surreal, bizarre - nothing is as it seams
>In Wonderland the idea of a law seems ridiculous because the operative principle of Wonderland is chaos.
>Injustice, then, is a logical consequence of living in Wonderland. The rule of the strongest person must be the law
>Wonderland is not the promised land, a place of sleepy fulfilment

>Lewis Carroll’s second novel Through the Looking-Glass questions her very reality

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP75-00149R000500400001-5.pdf

I've been looking at this angle too: Alice Springs & Wonderland references around area 51/S4. But where to go with this? Hidden tech? Military industrial involvement?

yeah it could have something to do with Alice Springs.
But, Q does make a point about Carroll. At least in the newer Q posts (I think someone posted the entire compilation here) he says something about Lewis Carroll and wonderland idk.

it could link to Alice Springs, which for anyone outside Aus is like the ONLY town near Pine Gap which is a key intelligence base for the USA in the middle of Aus (deserts). Allegedly used to control spy satellites too. Plus what the other Aus user said

so, let me see if i get this straight -

it's all about child trafficking for pedophiles and the money made doing it.
then, using that money (and some more) in the election campaign in usa,
and/or bribing american and foreign leaders/corporate/privates
for transfer of nuclear material and know-how
to "enemy" nations
so that these nations could develop war capabilities
to fight a planned ww3
to bring about nwo

how am i doing here?

Dont get hung up on Alice and/in wonderland. Q said much wont be understandable till more facts come out. Follow the crumbs that have facts we do know or can know as of this date. Keep alice in the mind, but keep digging on the money would be my best advice. Best info of the day are the SA arrests, and I am curious myself if those things led to lack of logistics to antifa plans for today. Go for the attainable clues first, not the hypothetical.

Its a reference to this,is it.To tell,what is coming.

child trafficking and drug running
>fucking increasingly difficult captcha

>licensed butter knife
kys my man

original americlap

sorry I believe this was in response to my deleted post,I misread your post and may have misinterpreted what you had said. Muh bad.

>not a children of the corn bowl cut

oh fuck off already. i can't even be bothered to scroll your bullshit anymore.

and yet you're still here.

user HAS BAKED A NEW BREAD
don't splinter off this time

Is Alice Trump and his White Hats or the more possible likelihood sheeple/normies/chads/libtards
Wonderland is how the world really operates
White Rabbit is redpill forums/truthtellers - guides Alice within wonderland
Queen of Hearts represent all psychopaths running and ruling the world
Cheshire Cat - fake stream media

It was.

>Cheshire Cat - fake stream media
>goes invisible exactly when needed

Fuckin hell, thought I was in a time warp.

>Everyone needs to be helping
eat a dick OP

Q. ?

Is that Cue Center for missing persons?.?
-any other references to " cue" rather than "Q" that could fit in with the sort of things we're looking at.

I've been following along best I can, racking my brain to come up with something within the crumbs.

Seems like larp ass shit to me. Literally leftypol thinking they tough cause they're jacking their own dicks in a circle trying to get people to bite.

I have a gut feeling that "Q" comes from the same place as "IOTBW Phase II." I'm gonna go ahead and disregard.