Mass suicide at MSNBC incoming

The look on the left's face is going to be priceless when they finally realize they've been chasing Trump's deception this whole time.

Other urls found in this thread:

drawandstrike.blogspot.com/
reuters.com/article/us-china-urine-eggs/urine-soaked-eggs-a-spring-taste-treat-in-china-city-idUSBRE82S0EE20120329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FAKE NEWS

NOTHING BURGER

ALT-RETARD PROPAGANDA

We win

I BELIEVE ITS REAL!!!!!

We need to weaponize their butthurt. You know its coming

twitter isn't a source, post a source

I love you Mr. Trump

Probably should start looking at getting into the fast food business bro, ShareBlue isn't going to be around very much longer.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Why does it say Stealth Jeff have a checkmark?

Big if true

The thing Stealth Jeff neglected to mention is the U1 indictments will lead to / were designed to lead to certain individuals rolling over to expose the pedo trafficking networks and brownstone ops... which will tear the CIA into a thousand pieces and scattered to the winds.

because he does, go on twitter fool

this shit is literally a reposted larp from Sup Forums

jesus christ guys

True if big

big if huge

>Fake Jeff Sessions twitter account
literally a larp

grande si verdad, andale andale arriba arriba

IN THE CONSEQUENCE OF HER DECEPTION

If he's so stealthy why can I see his tweets?

sounds nice but this is a very poor larp

Hillary is finished

Large if as charged

>literally

Fake and Gay.

Why am I suddenly so sleepy?

>some guy on twitter

Come on, Sup Forums...

Can you post the one for people Le instead of ants

HOLY SHIT! I mean, if "Stealth Jeff" says it's true...
PS who the fuck is stealth jeff?

>phoneposters
every time

Left click on the image, it will get bigger. (or zoom in if you're on a phone/tablet)

I need a quick rundown on the Russia bullshit, I've been away from the internet for the whole week

I have been hoping this was the game. I like to think the leaks were approved to get the media frothing at the mouth.

It was the only way to get those in clinton's back pocket to cover it and make a huge deal out of it.

Remember Louise Mensch? She was funded to play an irrational mental liberal and push outlandish conspiracy theories about trump's collusion with russia.

Gorka and Don Jr. follow him.

My dick is diamonds after reading that.

Fuck that would be so awesome if it weren’t made up.

Huge if true

Stealth Jeff is like WikiLeaks....never been proven wrong

>Remember Louise Mensch? She was funded to play an irrational mental liberal
s-so I should stop hating her now?

Yes she is a close buddy of milo

>Fake Jeff Sessions twitter account
literally a larp
>this shit is literally a reposted larp from Sup Forums
>sounds nice but this is a very poor larp
>FAKE NEWS
>NOTHING BURGER
>ALT-RETARD PROPAGANDA

Can you smell the fear?
shariablue outsourced chinese content farm creators are going to have to go back to pissing on eggs for a living.

Shariablue are confused and scare because now they are realizing the power of deception.

>Yes she is a close buddy of milo
Yeah, but it was important that the right appeared to hate her. It added credibility.

True. So does this means we jew the liberals

Pooper in looer pls

please just let this be true

Some of the worlds richest people with extreme influence are arrested. But nothing is happening goys

Sup Forums eating is own vomit on twitter for the sake of sucking trumps dick to the max.

Ask me how surprised I am not
>Muh cooky crumble trail, my genius president

useful idiots who still hasn't released they have committed treason

>you heard that shills! NSA saves everything. if you have accepted money to subvert a nation you have committed treason to your own nation!!!!

>treason

you people don't actually believe any of this larping shit, do you?

let me spell it out for you:

1) mueller is not after trump nor hillary;

2) mueller is after russia;

3) trump is too dumb to have colluded directly with russia, he's too dumb to read, speak properly, or plan ahead, the man can only eat and boast and bullshit, he's innocent;

4) he can work a crowd and that's about all that he did during the campaign;

5) mueller will lock up every pro-russia operator in washington because there's dirt to be found on every single one of them;

6) the objective is to paint a picture of russian subversion efforts and find out why they wanted trump to win the election;

7) there are only 2 possible answers:

8) no. 1 the russians have dirt on trump (the peepee tape hypothesis);

9) no. 2 the russians wanted a clown in office to undermine american democracy;

10) neither is a crime, but;

11) if #1 it'll be kept a secret and congress will immediately vote him unfit for presidency;

11) if #2 trump stays in office until his term ends or he has a heart attack;

12) if #2 it'll inevitably leak out to the press "to educate the public" a.k.a shame dumb ameritards and the political establishing for falling for russia's subversion efforts;

13) reelection would be virtually impossible, it was one hell of a ride though;

there, stop fretting over this shit already

treasons

Have to admit, it looks like a fake account.
But it seems plausible.

So when are the indictments unsealed, how does this work? I am skeptical, but I want to believe.

I just did basically what you just did. The difference is yours was in Sup Forums and mine was in the toilet, and when I flushed, it went away.

>8) no. 1 the russians have dirt on trump (the peepee tape hypothesis);
>9) no. 2 the russians wanted a clown in office to undermine american democracy;

The piss dossier is a confirmed fraud that's boomeranging on Clinton, the Uranium one scam is going to be one of the biggest scandals in US history, not only were they selling strategic reserves but they were also going into the isotope business with the supposed enemy.

The guy just got a billionaire Saudi prince thrown in jail. What has Hillary done except shit herself

a brazilian with a functional computer? color me surprised.

They are also idiots

so are we going to be friends with burgers or not?

You have a boring imagination. How can you get joy out of such a bland yarn?

We seem to be full of redditors because every post is turning into a fucking thesis these days

>3) trump is too dumb to have colluded directly with russia, he's too dumb to read, speak properly, or plan ahead, the man can only eat and boast and bullshit, he's innocent;
It takes less smarts to launder money and pay people to try to hide it than to earn money legally. Even less smarts than just investing the money he inherented for billions more than he claims to have.

You can go to his blog and his actual name is listed. His name is Brian Cates, link keeps registering as spam, so just go to the twitter, click on the linked blog, and then look at the listed author for the entries.

I'd like to be, but apparently we're not allowed.

stealth jeffs blog

Depends, are we talking about citizens or governments? I don't blame Putin on random Russian citizens.

link. Why would such a retarded account have a check?

>pissing on eggs for a living.
afraid to google this. What are you on about?

the uranium one backdealings are nothing out of ordinary, basic corruption charges, bribes for contracts, as basic as it gets, uranium doesn't make it special, there's a legal, well regulated and supervised international market for the ore and nuclear technology

you people have very little understanding of how government works so your imagination runs wild, it's not house of cards, people can't plot and do whatever they want, they don't know what the fuck they are doing, they leave trails and trails behind, corruption schemes are very easy to unravel once one has been found

the cuban "sonic weapon" attacks are honestly much more intriguing

I don't believe the secret genius aspect...but the clinton power structure is crumbling, weinstein, alaweed, journalists fired everyday for sexual assault, donna brazile

Everything, crumbling, crashing down.

Enjoy the last days of getting shilled by share blue. Brock will be jailed down too.

Stealth Jeffs blog

Trump is a 4-D chess master. But as a general rule you should just ignore anyone on twitter who has a ((((((((((((((((((((blue checkmark)))))))))))))))))))) next to their name

Ill be friends with ya bud.

Weren't some people trying to get Trump to "pardon" Hillary or something a while back?
I wonder why?
[man of deep thought.emoji]

I had to watch that 4 times before my brain could compute what the hell I was looking at.

FUCK OFF. SHILL FUCK OFF.

MUELLER IS ON TRUMPS TEAM

All these fucking giants on Sup Forums

Please STFU
You obviously don't have a fucking clue
KYS

Scandalous if verified

QUICK

SAY IT WITH ME

I BELIEVE THAT IT IS REAL

EVERYBODY NOW

So you're saying Trump wants to cover up 9/11?

Humongous if ascertained

I think this is all bullshit...however, I read "Shattered". It was an account of the Hillary campaign. Extensive interviews with people involved at high levels, but not Mook or Podesta.

Interestingly there was apparently a HUGE argument regarding the Russian Narrative. One camp argued fierecely to completely avoid it, the other wanted to push it heavily.

We've also seen in the months since the election the Democrats engaging in every single behavior they stated Trump would theoretically engage in (disputing the legitimacy of the election - pointing to hacking and fraud, organizing violent resistance etc). So...perhaps it was a massive case of "projection".

Hes about to expose it faggot.

Regardless if planned or not, it is obvious the Demoncrap machine is falling apart. They have turned into a bucket of crabs. They usually only turn on each other when they know the shit is already about to fly.
So, regardless of how it came about, planned or not, shit really is gonna fly, as attested by the new Mutually Assisted Suicide Society. M'ASS for short.

Mueller covered up Israeli involvement though. He even helped get the dancing Israeli's out of the country.

Thats why he's the perfect man for the job. In exchange for his work exposing all this he gets pardoned.

>exposing all this
exposing all what?

Gives this even more context. He knew the Prince was in on the deal

Addendum:
the bathroom server
The bathroom server as the drive through window for the clintons.
Deliberately vulnerable, it was actually the equivalent of a dead letter drop.
>Bill Clinton trousers the payoffs
>Hillary and Huma put the requested documents or info on the server
>"hackers" ie employees of foreign powers or international fixers pick up copies of the electronic files containing the info from the server
>server scrubbed ready for next deal
Podesta caused a major distraction with his terrible cybersecurity and the hillary agents weren't much better, but the server itself was MEANT to be insecure, hence its use as a dead letter drop.
We have the actual smoking gun for how the deals were run. Billy Blythe's endless speaking tour with the unreasonably large payoffs was how the gang got paid, hillary at her end orchestrated the deals, Mueller was in fact one of the bagmen.
>remember, the bitch has form for this- Whitewater, contract murders in Arkansas
>Bill Clinton has form for this- cokehead rapist taking payoffs from CIA for their smuggling ops
This is keep it in the family / CIA-DIA-DEA-ATF corruption.

It's "Obama"'s Iran-Contra in fact.

>the peepee tape hypothesis
You're forgetting that Sup Forums made up the peepee story to troll Rick Wilson.

Everything since JFk.

It's a crab, clearly.

I think you have a case of the vapors.

Die of heroin and central asian muslims beheading your children you subhuman scum

I think you have a case of Jew.

People will literally believe anything if written online.

reuters.com/article/us-china-urine-eggs/urine-soaked-eggs-a-spring-taste-treat-in-china-city-idUSBRE82S0EE20120329