Some cultures are better then others

So the Muslim world has a serious problem with inbreeding, first cousins are fair game over there... This has to be part of the reason there culture is so far behind ours. There's like 2 to 4 acid attacks in England a day now but let's bring more in because it's working...

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5vegas.com/story/36024508/man-caught-on-camera-with-donkey-accused-of-bestiality-animal-cruelty
ktnv.com/news/national/police-tempe-woman-arrested-for-bestiality-with-family-dog
thesun.co.uk/news/4143448/pervert-sex-horse-hidden-camera/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844932/Man-sexually-abused-animals-wants-chemical-castration.html
digitaljournal.com/article/344134
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Culture is a racial construct.

It doesn't fall out of the sky with all of Africa being unlucky and all of Europe being lucky.

Are those people afflicted with that condition that gives them a tiny brain?

Agreed but you think they would have figured it out by now but there still fucking goats and honor killing women. Shits backwards. Reason why I bring up goats is there was drone footage of like an Iraqi or something going ham on a goat and I think his buddy tag teams in.

Who knows but there fucked up to say the least.

Its polio

its called islam.

No, it looks like they're all males.

holy shit

South and Latin America is Christian and don't inbreed but the countries there are third world crime and corruption ridden violent shitholes. All of this has to do with race and genetics.

Doesn't matter white girls would still fuck their big brown cock

Fuck off pajeet, nobody cares what you have to say.

First of all its not allowed to marry your own sister in Islam. Cousins are allowed but the offspring doesn't become mentally retarded, they only look a little bit ugly.

Secondly Hitler was also imbred.

All Muslims are fucking inbreds.

>fucking goats
There is a case of beastiality and zoophilia in the United States like every other week. Just a quick google search:

>Man caught on camera with donkey, accused of bestiality, animal cruelty
fox5vegas.com/story/36024508/man-caught-on-camera-with-donkey-accused-of-bestiality-animal-cruelty
>Arizona woman arrested for bestiality with family dog
ktnv.com/news/national/police-tempe-woman-arrested-for-bestiality-with-family-dog
>Man caught having sex with a horse in Florida
thesun.co.uk/news/4143448/pervert-sex-horse-hidden-camera/
>Indiana man with history of sexually abusing chickens, guinea fowl and dogs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844932/Man-sexually-abused-animals-wants-chemical-castration.html
>Las Vegas woman Kara Vandereyk, arrested for sex with pit bull
digitaljournal.com/article/344134

Highlighting specific cases of degenerates in a country and thinking they represent the society at large is beyond retarded.

But even if it wasn't and literally 99% of Muslims were giatfuckers they'd fit in perfectly with the West apparently. Beastiality is not a crime in many states in the US and the fucking Supreme Court of Canada has declared beastiality to be legal

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

So guess beastiality is part of Western culture and these goat fucking rural degenerates in some Afghani village would assimilate perfectly into your culture

Lol shut up some Muslims are good just the dirty goat fucking terrorists! Oh and btw I brought up the drone video because I thought it was funny, get off your pedestal Islam is fucked. Mohamed was a pedophile and a conquering war Lord.

god imagine being in that position and thinking to yourself all day everydya

>I should just end this
>I should just end this
>I should just end this
>I should just end this

Just not the dirty sand niggers* my bad

I guess that explains suicide bombings. What if the 72 virgins are just horribly deformed women gasping for air...

mohammed's parents were jewish

I see a lot of disabled pakis here, more than any other group. Tbh.

90% of the poeople are probably dirty-ass Muslims.

We're a country of 300+ million. Yeah, you're gonna find incidents of degenerate shit like horse fucking. Afganistan and Iraq are both around 30 million each. The amount of goat fucking here in burgerland is probably what goes on daily in those shitholes.