Haha they're gonna try again

Haha they're gonna try again

twitter.com/RefuseFascism/status/927036420010774528

>15 Retweets
>19 Likes
1 shows up

Its getting cringy. We have a whole world of problems and all they wanna do is wander around bitching about trump.

Ok trump goes, then what just go protest something else? Fuck even Sup Forums makes policy whether or not anyone gives a shit

if trump is ousted they get pence hahahahahaha

>no nukes
I didn't know it was 1982

>Russia tries to push their failed revolution a second time after blowing their load misreading the state of America.

Lol, how long until all those that show up at that shit get RICO charges for being associated with ISIS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

18Billion down the drain for that, you fucking old kike?

HAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Somebody said earlier today that the organization is just a bunch of boomers that refuse to die so it might as well be 1982 to them

wut

Then they want to everyone to give them all they have, while their ISIS islamist "allies" murder them from behind and try to implement muh caliphate...

LOL, what a great plan.

You guys realize they're just going to do it everyday for the next 7 years? The less attention the better.

Thought you might enjoy this. The Chicago one is at a church. Yep. The anarchists meet at a church. Don't care it's Latin, it STILL a church! Enjoy!

>100 days of civil unrest.

is that legal in burgerland

God bless the Christians for letting them in. That's acceptance. I wonder if the antifa will hiss as they cross the threshold?

They are gonna try again and again until trump resigns. every single day, that was the plan.

If those fuckers start chanting about how they love communism over the minutes silence I will come over there and shoot them myself.

it is a very good tactic, normies will appreciate walking past hysterical commies everyday and eventually join them, trump confirmed in jail by the end of the week

>LA protest doesn't start til 3PM

Yes, god bless them. If you accept your enemies you win.

>traveled to Germany to meet Al Queda and ISIS leaders
>ISIS LEADERS
>GERMANY

Holy fuck, Germany is doomed...

HAHAHAHAHA! Classic pic!