Amerimutt Navy Seals can't tie shoe laces

>Be a Navy Seal
>Dont know how to tie shoe laces.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Za9YMxLKH-A?t=41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats just an airsoft re-enactment

>non-issue everything

Good try, shill. But did you know BDU pants have little laces on them that almost everyone universally hates and never uses?

Probably not, because you've never worn a uniform in your life.

Nice try, Tyron.
Airsofts doesn't do re-enactments in Eastern Afghanistan.

I would like to interject that that dude looks more like SF/Green Beret than SEAL.
>blue helmet flag btfo

those are for blousing your pants so sand/snow/water doesnt blast up your pants also keeps the heat in during the cold im like the only 1 of the 5 people that actually uses those laces correctly

That's what they're FOR, but let's be honest. These fuckers (pic relevant) make your bloused BDUs look way nicer, and are every bit as effective.

NATO in Vietnam? what are you doing?

still have a few pairs of those bungee blousing bands from when i was in jrotc-usmc still blouse my pants to this day im running a-tacs-fg bdu trousers. still looking for a good a-tacs-fg patrol cover the one i got from propper is shit

two commie gooks in a single thread? it can't be.

Oh, everyone uses those? I thought it was just some Finnish peculiarity

It's proxyfags keeping the slide thread bumped, nothing more.

nope those blousing bands are fucking everywhere il have to pick up some new ones cause mine are worn out have to use 2 sets on each leg

I always blouse my pants too, my dude. It's aesthetic as fuck.

Propper makes garbage stuff anyway across the board. I had snatched up some Propper BDU pants, and them fuckers ripped so fast it was embarassing. The threading on them is literal trash. Especially in the crotch.

He’s just leaving them untied so he can easily strangle you with them.

yeah my trousers are propper i like them for now they seem sturdy enough but that remains to be seen anyway do you think i should go total tactical faggot and just get a a-tacs-fg baseball cap or keep looking for a patrol cap?

>navy seal
>operating in the middle of the desert

Patrol cap would be faggy.

Say what you will about tacticool faggotry, man, but when it comes to accessories, 5.11 is where it's at. Their ball caps are definitely quality. So are their pants and boots. My 5.11 boots have been one of my best purchases to date. No lie. Every bit as sturdy as Bellevilles.

SKDTac makes a nice cap too. Look into it.

youtu.be/Za9YMxLKH-A?t=41s

fuck off

OP BTFO

>mfw still running my marine corp combat boots the most comfy boots in the world still cant get the fucking blood stains out out of the leather my own blood of course

Part of the 'dirt navy'. Like the Seabees, or marine corpsmen.

Get you a pair of these ATACs, and set aside your old boots. Keep them for memory. It'll be worth it.

if i remember my boots are belleville 500s on amazon i found bellevilles which il get and and set aside my old pair

>enemy goes for your feet
>shoes slide right off opening him up for a kick
everything is geared to war

>getting boots with zippers
how to ensure you need to be a good little consumer and buy new ones every year or two because while everything else works, the zipper disintegrates.

I prefer the 340s or the 390s. 500s are probably what you had if you were USMC.

Anything Belleville is good though. Good luck to you, and enjoy your comfortable, dry feet.

Literally never had a zipper fail on me on any of my boots and I've been using them as every-day-wears for multiple years.
Do I prefer boots without zippers? Sure do. But there's no discounting the convenience.

thanks man il catch you later im hitting the rack

Why don't they just use soft elastics that we use in Poland to put under feet