stop or you'll be fucking raped

Saved

There is no "VS" only love
>VOTE YES

YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>australia

youtu.be/GQdnp68rwAU

yep that's canada

i bet that a Pole would add a fucking hussar wings to this meme, germans would put a barbed wire over it and france would leave white background so they won't hurt anyone's feelings

shabbos leaf

I just threw up.

It's crazy how the rich elite have conned the poor educated man into submission using fear. It's so evident here because everyone is constantly talking about how afraid they are of minorities and want them all dead. It's like they have no real life experience so they are prone to getting taken advantage of.

Think about this. White people who live in small towns that only have other white people in them, are the racist ones. While white people who live in cities and live amongst every kind of person, isn't racist and afraid of minorities.

What SHOULD that tell you? You are just afraid of things you can't understand and your MSM knows that so they continue to scare you into submission. It's gotten so bad that you are willing to have a president like Dotard because you are so afraid of the left. It's really quite interesting.

Stop being so afraid of minorities and voting for corrupt politicians. You watch these politicians fuck your country then call other people cucks, el o el.

Beta rookies.

If America doesn't get education to the more rural areas of America, it won't be on top for long, in fact you guys have been sliding down for a while and it's because half your country is too dumb to realize when they are being lied to. Lot's of you quote Alex Jones and Breitbart. It's really sad to see. Maybe one day you won't be your own worst enemy.

Day of rake soon Leaf.

hahahahhahaha

Can we get a vegan/meat eater, I want to mock vegans for their eating decisions.

literally me on the right

Wow...how did you get so much stupid into one post? Tell you what, come on back once your testicles finally drop, and we can talk some more.

TOP KEK

Cloud was good when he was an apathetic smart ass that got caught up in the fate of the planet.

Emo Cloud was cancer.

perfectly encapsulates the spirit of the meme

Hilarious. Loved ff7 and played exclusively as Ness in the original smash bros

You magnificent cunt.

That dude got shot

LIKE HELLOOOO I'M LIKE WAITING FOR AN IMAGE.

How it all began

For the Aussies out there

that'll make a pretty good show

The money your dad puts into your account is based off the monsters you beat, just like any other JRPG, there's simply the added step of needing to use an ATM to get it.

Bullshit

proof it

Gay delet

These are the best ones

Wait a second, this looks familiar

that's pretty good, i like it..

You disgrace.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts