What's the worst type of Sup Forumsposter?

>anons who actually gets mad when they see anime posts because they comes to Sup Forums for "serious discussion"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3oA4BWQovk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The obese faggot roach who baits people all day every day
>The faggot with c*taloNian flag spamming "le %56 faec" threads with anime images to fill limit

and of course

>"That one EU flag durkadurka alshabab niggerlord who keeps posting the SAME gun control thread EVERY DAY and childishly "makes fun" of peoples penises yet everyone takes the bait

Jayidf and that new Zealand kike

Anime posters. They are the gays of this community
Always trying to push their agenda

The Sup Forums community?????

>fuck off muhammreed!!

leafs

'nuff said

Anyone who tries to associate anime and politics with their backing argument that this was built by weebs. Doesn't mean it always has to be that. Keep anime posting to your containment board, post relevant images to the discussion not avatar fagging

The self unaware autist kind

if you haven't watched anime why are you even here

is it really for the politics

>hey guyz I'm gonna redpill my gf, can you spoon feed me information cause I'm a lazy faggot who wont do my own research
>blatantly breaking the redpill me on x rule and mods usually don't do shit about it.
>thread gets 600000 replies

>found him

look how mad he is

Definitely the 56% spammer who posts random manga's to max threads because he's upset he isn't white and would be killed on the spot by right wing death squads.

Catalan obviously

Clearly it is the "larper".
Up right behind him is the /x/faggots that go full-conspiracy theory on something so trivial.

The Sup Forums community are almost certainly one of the worst sections of this site.
But anime in general is fine.
Everyone of worth left Sup Forums around 2010-12 when all the newfaggots flooded this place from sites like Digg, Reddit, MAL and some other shit place I forgot the name of.

good catch

>Australians
>leafs
>memeflags
not in that order

Japan jap flags are the scum of the board and should be rangebanned

Is that kike still hanging around? At least the SA jew fucked off.

anime posters are so annoying

le ironically gay feminine penis trap haha I masturbate all day literally and post anime girls

ok we get it

>the newfag who thinks this is r/thedonald
>the antifa larper
>the e celeb shill
>the "how do we fix white women" thread for the thousandth time
>the leafposter

Koreafag spotted.
Stay mad.
Maybe you should get plastic surgery on your mad.

Sweetieposters, people legitimately talking about "alt-right" stuff.

Trumpcucks /Kekistanis

So 90% of the board

nigger tried to do an ama yesterday and confirmed he was a shill. gets paid $30 a day and answers to some broad named karyn if i remember correctly.

>a guy whose face is a bubbling puddle on the floor is telling me i should get plastic surgery

The worst ones are the larper because they cant make interesting posts on their own and thus have to claim to be someone who they are not to get attention.
LARPing should be punishable with death

I'm not down in Bongistan.
I'm vastly superior Scotlandfaggot.
90% of the shit you hear about Britain is England, and more so the shitty South.

That fucking Kraut who is all salty about us ditching the EU and leaving them and the frogs holding the can.
Also, sorry OP, but anime is for manchildren; you shouldn't be watching it.

Faggots who view a Nepalese cave painting forum as the headquarters for a cyber war against people they slightly disagree with.

nz kike was propably banned for spamming gay caption images, jay is still around getting shekels of his bait posts

The fruitcake who idolizes oiled up and half naked black and white pictures of Nazi soldiers while proselytizing in Nazi fitness threads.

Paganfags.
100% easy to troll though. Guaranteed (You)s

>30$ a day
WHERE THE FUCK DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS
MIN WAGE IN THIS FUCKHOLE IS 15$

sillies who get upset at memes, like the few burgers who are especially bothered by 'amerimutt' yet can't ignore/hide the thread and move on

fuck i want in too

When will faggots understand 4chink is an ANIME imageboard? If you don't like it, go back to wherever the fuck you came from. Easy.

lol i dont know, maybe ask the jidf.

/thread

How gay does one have to be to have any interest in anime. Betacuck to the max

christfaggots who argue with each other over whether or not christianity allows you to hate jews & which branch of christianity hates jews the most

me, I'm a toxic nazi, but believe if we had all whites the world could be at peace, black people that nig are the worst, I hate jews

youtube.com/watch?v=A3oA4BWQovk

reddit tards

>I'm a toxic nazi

Look who is here.
Remember me from yesterday?

Are you trying to help the trolls?

You people give me hope. I wouldn't bother giving the OP a (you) since he is a manchild faggot.