Over the last 2 years this man has purged, executed...

Over the last 2 years this man has purged, executed, and purged his way from an unknown youngest son of a bottom-tier prince, to Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, and nobody even knows a thing about him. Just today, he executed and imprisoned hundreds of Princes, and jailed his uncle worth billions. What's his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.821085
google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-saud-moderate-islam-vision-2030-conference-a8017181.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actions performed by Saudi Arabia:

Form an alliance with UAE, but be the leader tho.
Qatar has its own interests that compete against Saudi's. Make Qatar an enemy.
Have talks with Israel, through Saudi intermediaries. This will possibly result in the recognition of the state of Israel, which will result in a blow to the Palestinian cause.
Support Sisi in Egypt in order to have Egypt as its ally.
Support Haftar through Sisi in order to make Libya its ally.
Hariri, Lebanese Prime Minister, resigns while he is in Saudi Arabia.
Iran is the biggest enemy that's trying to form a new Middle East. It supports the Palestinian cause, is anti-Israel, pro-shia.
Fight two proxy-wars against Iran. A war in Yemen and a war in Syria.
Take in Ben Ali, former dictator/president of Tunisia. They don't like the fact that Tunisia is the most succesful democracy at the moment.
Building a new city, which is partly on Egyptian lands.
House-arrest the brother of the Saudi King
Usurp the billionaires and princes, military leaders from their powers in order to consolidate own mandate.
What's happening right now is Game of Thrones IRL

And imo his endgame is to control the Muslim world or something like that. Young, ambitious, this is how people like Alexander the great, Hitler, Stalin etc were born. Difference being, he's been given power and money.

The red and white checkerboard makes his picnic blanket look pink. Hah what a fag.

He wants his country to go back to "moderate Islam" so he is removing those who will oppose the changes to a more westernized country.

Uh no. He's consolidating power. He arrested Talal, and Talal is a huge proponent of westernization in Saudi. Plz don't talk about topics you don't knoe shit about.

Talal is a dope

Uh, yes sweetie. He stated he wants to go back to moderate Islam about a week ago or so. He's removing the people who will oppose his course.

Hes the chosen successor of the country..

That's cute but lets see how his plans are going
>Fight two proxy-wars against Iran. A war in Yemen and a war in Syria.
Assad has already won in Syria, Yemen is a stalemate. The intervention that he himself has led has been a total failure.
>Qatar has its own interests that compete against Saudi's. Make Qatar an enemy.
Totally backfired. Qatar became friendly with Iran instantly and now Turkey has turned on Saudi following the crisis. The two biggest powers in the ME (Turkey and Iran) are opposed to Saudi.

The only successes he has are Haftar and Sisi and the fact that he has made himself de facto ruler of Saudi now (and soon he will be official king). The whole Sunni-Zionist alliance (this isn't even conspiracy at this point) failed. Both Syria and Iraq are directly aligned to Iran now, Qatar is now aligned with Iran, Erdogan decided to fuck off Saudi and join the Russo-Iranian alliance and now there is a direction land bridge for Iran that goes from Tehran to the Golan (which means that iran is even more likely to btfo the kikes now).
Everything is backfiring for this autist and nothing trump or israel can do to save him.

All you need to know about Sautis is that they are puppets of Israel and JewSA used to spread unrest in the world. Who gives a shit about whats inside it?

I think you're retarded. Actually, no. I'm sure you're retarded

executed?
All I've seen is that he arrested a handful for corruption?

>bottom tier prince
he's the son of the king...

OP is a JIDF cocksucker.

That is just part of his image to make him more popular in the west so US/EU will continue supporting Saudi.

>calling someone who knows more than you retarded
Wew lad.

nah
I think OP is just uniformed

Opposite side of the "muh based Shias" faggots that have infested Sup Forums over the past 3 years

>executed.
He didn't execute no one, stop making shit up to get replies.

>Believing that it is all backfiring
>Not believing that it is all planned out so that Israel and the US would have a reason to go and defend them.

>Pretending you're not a JIDF cocksucker.

Reread my post you retarded faggot

This to an extent.
It will be a situation where he 'modernises' the country, with cinema, western influences, more socially open with women etc., but ultimately it will remain autocratic and strict against any opposition

line of succession has been changed twice in 2 years. before multiple law changes he was a nobody.

>he executed and imprisoned hundreds of Princes
where does pic related fit in to this?

Blue pilled Iran is your real enemy. Israel secretly loves Iran. That's all.

Sounds like the arab Kim Un

His goal is to stop his country from falling apart. They can't control shit outside of their borders. Saudi foreign policy has lost on every single front.

Prison.

> I'm not a robot, or am I?

>obviously a muslim
>british flag
kek

>Moderate muslim leader
where have we heard this before?

Your 'opinion' widespread. Saudis are conservative and red pilled. Iran is the enemy. Isreal is the real enemy. Swallow this, newbs!

>lolberg

M8 you're retarded. Stfu about topics you don't know shit about.

>he's not wrong.

your OP is filled with lies
are you totally stupid?

How is he a Muslim if he's criticizing Saudi Arabia?

He’s shilling Iran so he’s a Shiite cuck.

>youngest son of a bottom-tier prince

>a small loan of 10 million dollars

The Saudi "royal" family are crypto jews. SA will be sunk into oblivion once Israel is done with them.

Brit suggesting that Iran is good. Shia are not muslim. Shia pretend the hate between them and Israel

>literally bought a 500 million dollar on a whim
>son of the king

>bottom tier prince

Kek

>shias are not muslim
It is shirk to accuse other muslims of not being muslims

But there's a lot of people shilling for Saudi Arabia, so they're Sunni cucks, right?

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.821085 READ THE SUBTLE HATE FROM ISRAEL
You never understood the jew love game did you?

Can i get a basic gestalt?

checked
he wants to control muslim world

And the ones shilling for Saudi Arabia?

Oh shut up, the Muslim pigdogs and Jew foreskin eaters have been friends since Mohammed (Shit be Upon Her) was invited by them into Mecca to conquer it inside out under the treaty of hebbadya.

So you stick an allah in it and be quiet you bagel munching yid dick servicer.

Oh really Saudi has Mecca and just now he figured that he wants to control the muslim world?
Look at that stupidity. Oh well, Allah wants to separate the good from the bad. Iran will end up supporting or losing to Israel... Shia compromise their faith.

>btfo jews
>btfo Shias
>btfo Russians
>btfo feminists
>btfo zogmachine
>literal game of thorones antics, involving executing and imprisoning families members and battling for hundreds of billions in wealth
>literally usurped power off of sheer force of will over the span of 2 years at the age of 32
>will probably declare himself caliph and finally stop the muzzies from chimping out, and end the refugee crisis by modernizing the Middle East and Africa
Is he, dare I say it, /OurSemite/ ?

Idiot ruler that doesn't yet realise that he doesn't make the rules. Like when King Salman came to power after King Abdullah died said "I'LL REFORM AND I'M A LIBERAL LOL". Nothing was done and nothing will be done. All that has been done is a token gesture allowing women to drive.

Who gives a shit as long as their busy killing each other they won't bother us fucking dune coons mate I swear on me mum all a bunch of weak as piss sooks

is he a sandhurst spook?

literally who?

Sadly they use their oil shekels and mecca grand tour money to finance Wahhabism around the world.

If it's smelly and brown, it's gotta leave town!

This guy gets it.

The important question is!

Does he support the feminization of white bois into obedient loyal Muslim housewives?

I'm saving that picture btw.

Saudi was always conservative since Muhammad Abdul Wahaab; Checkmate cuck; You got nowhere to go. "There are too many people on the planet." LOL

Read on the Ottoman succession system, basically their rulers have tons of kids but they always end up murdering each other for power, same shit is being done here, the King's son and heir is taking out some of the competition, taking their wealth and power, and to get away with it he just comes up with bullshit corruption charges and says he's gonna be a good goy liberal(bullshit) once he's in charge so America likes him.

never haerared of him

SGAGE

progressive Saudi prince who's currently purging the radicals from the government

Mashallah, based muslim guy. He is the true believer of Allah. He will spread Shariah all over the world. Inshallah. Allah O Akbar!

no homo that's one sexy nigga

I hope he invades the west and forces feminine infidel men to become Muslim transwoman

>one of the co founders of the first saudi state
>doesn't know about the dirty Zoroastrians/Meccans and Muslim shit pigs that existed before them that were conservative retards

Please leave this thread now.

For years they didn't unlike your cucked country did. Saudi Arabia is the strongest country on this planet, admit it.

>progressive Saudi

Saudis are whites.

oh honey boo it's okay, not everyone is an expert in middle eastern affairs!

So pagans are not good people now? They're just satanists? You never had the heart to admit what is in the Quran. Islam is going to get all the goodness from paganism and replace it. Bluepilled shia cucks never liked that.

Shites and Sunnys are the same.. They are both brown, they both go boom when they reach a certain age, both smell bad, both are retarded, both have never accomplished anything and both will be wiped out before the 22nd century.

Deal with it pigdog shit.

FEMINIZE white bois into obedient hijabis

Fuck off Abdul bin Ramen Noodles, go blow yourself up like a good muslim.

So that's what cucks wet dream looks like :D

Can someone give me a fifth-grader level green text understanding of what transpired in Saudi Arabia today?

???

No...I want to be the hijabi!

Yes sir

>Saudi Arabia is the strongest country on this planet, admit it.

they could be if they stopped buying pet tigers and started investing in industrializing their country instead of still rellying almost completely on oil and foreign industries for just about everything

He is the anti-christ
What you think

>Shites and Sunnys are the same
(and jews, of course)
this

sad that this isn't a widespread Sup Forums opinion though

Shia ideology is widespread, so It supports most of the liberal ideas and is trying to change Islam into submission to jews. Saudi Arabia's conservative ideology will never accept that, but they play along since there is no concrete evidence to tell the rest of the world. Hence the secrecy and internal conflicts.

Sounds like a plot to a manga. I'd read it.

You know that picture you're using is of Hezbollah, which are a Shia muslim militia?
Iran = Shia
they are superior to autistic sunni arabs

All white bois will learn to love submission to Allah and their new husband once converted and feminized
They will love their hijab and niqab and won't dare go outside uncovered and will always cling to their husband loyally.

Submit Sup Forums you know in your heart you long for this servitude!

I'm color blind, what color is the towel he's wearing? Is it blue or blueish?

We can buy as much pet lions as we want. If we hold onto the rope of Allah nothing can beat us. Come on, just admit it.

>instead of still rellying almost completely on oil and foreign industries for just about everything

They still have shitloads of assets and investments, they have almost 1 Trillion dollars of investments in the US

And pic related

Islamic communism is coming, lads.

Ha ha communism... more like real anti-jewish fascism

Talal (the Kingdom capital owner) is by far the most liberal of the power figures in Saudi Arabia.

Depends. If he's "modern" (for a fucking primative Muzzie savage) then he just wants to rule over the Middle East and get Saudi Arabia to be less dependent on oil for wealth. If he is a typical young savage Muzzie, then he wants an ISIS style Caliphate and will do even MOAR terrorism than Saudi Arabia already does (which is nearly all of it).

sounds like he wants to be king of saudi arabia

This guy looks like a potential king of the south, allied with Egypt and other Muslim nations. Putin king of the north. Europe will harbor the beast as head of a European federation. China probably of the king's of the east.

Inshallah, girly white men will be put in hijab and made into good Muslim girls.

Communist worked together to subvert traditional values in central asian countries, thats why they are less islamic and more secular today.

Islamic communism = communism killing off any idiology that doesn't agrees with it.

>1 Trillion dollars of investments in the US
Source?

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-saud-moderate-islam-vision-2030-conference-a8017181.html?amp