I feel conflicted

I feel conflicted.

Scored me a Beautiful and talented South Korean. She plays 2 instruments. She’s very kind and has such a warm heart. She’s very family oriented and talks about how she wants to be a stay at home mom and wants at least 3 kids. She’s actually got a sense of humor and is funny. She reads. She cooks. She’s barely on faceberg and not even on instagoy. She’s smart and can generally talk about anything. She’s a little retarded when it comes to political matters but she at least listens and I’m slowly red pilling her. She’s even got a bit of shyness that’s a nice compliment to her personality. Not a whore. Christian. It’s almost perfect.

Problem is..I’m white. I want to save the race. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me but I can’t find a white woman worth a damn. I can’t reconcile these two things. She’s prefect all the way up to her race, then she’s not. What do?

Are they honorary ayrans?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147896512/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No faggot you are contributing to white genocide. Better hope that your degenerate hapa kids look white. Or else they are going straight to the gas chamber along with Schlomo!

At least she isn't Brown user, Modern white women are pretty irredeemable so i can understand where you are coming from.

Once genetic modification of embryos happen and become mainstream most will go with white anyway so i don't think we need to worry that much about the white race entirely dying out.

Sounds like you've got a keeper user.

I like you.

>She plays 2 instruments
why is that impressive?
start learning 2 instruments aswell and start learning multiple european languages

what is holding you back?

Adopt a pure white child. It'll replace you. Hopefully you can raise it to not be a race mixing faggot. Enjoy the Kung pow!

In this age, she sounds like a one in a million. As long as you're not breeding with a subhuman with the average IS of

Why aren't you Germanizing yourself, Steve?
What are you waiting for, Steve?

Abandon the nation you came from
Learn German language
Adapt German values
Breed only with Germanic women
Learn the history of Germany

Don't shill against Germany.
Remember, Germany is the heart of white race and the only way to save the white race is to abandon your shitty country and become 100% German

Don't act like a Amerimutt - in order to save the white race you need to abandon your culture and nation completely and make a room for German influence.

It's weird with Koreans. If you're white, race mixing with them basically produces a person of Eastern Russian descent. Siberia is basically entirely full of half Asians if you look beyond the indigenous groups -- which themselves are half Asian but their genetic group is thousands of years old.

For fuck's sake spread your white seed instead of listening to this "muh race traitor" faggots. Your kids will have half of your blood anyway and you could have many white grandkids if you children have white partners anyway. Screw this "one drop rule" bullshit and do your duty.

is it traditional to have a child with someone from a culture from the other side of the globe?

This question is nullified with today's technology -- people used to fuck their cousins before travel was easily available.

Send her to me, I'll let you know in 20 years.

Asians are objectively the superior race. You should feel honoured.

this. you can have it both ways, more or less. we'll let it slide if she's cute enough and you keep an IED in her

Koreans are white though.

Pray for a daughter. Good luck.

Look at the graph. This is the historical migration of the people carrying Y-chromosome haplogroup N.

You see the black arrow going downwards? That, my friend, is the influx of the so-called Ancient North Eurasian (ANE) population which was crucial in forming the proto-Indoaryan people (by mixing with Caucasus hunter-gatherers, CHG) that we all descend from. The guys going further West most likely became the baseline Finns and Estonians.

So ... no problem at all, you maybe dilute the genetic components from CHG but still retain your ANE components and even lose a little bit of the Mesopotamian farmers which are unfortunately ALSO found in the genomes of all Europeans.

You have scored yourself nothing more than chink genetics and slant eyed offspring who will never identify themselves as white and go on to produce additional chink offspring, or perhaps cuck some poor white idiot such as yourself into allowing themselves to become a genetic dead end for the white race.

>Keep an IED in her

What? An improvised ethnic device?

Christ man, you let these retards really fuck your head up. Fuck her if you want. Marry her if you want. Stop being a bitch and seeking other people's approval. I'm going to prolly marry the mexican I'm with rn because she's fucking amazing.
>this triggers the Sup Forums

fuckin faggots.

nice try CIA, but your bullshit isn't working

>I feel conflicted.
You should, because

>Scored me a Beautiful and talented South Korean.
She looks beautiful because she's exotic. You will at some point realize she has an average face, while the body is still nice.

>She plays 2 instruments.
Standard for asians. They just have a stricter upbringing. Doesn't say shit about her personality or anything.

>She’s very kind and has such a warm heart.
Wow, really? That's totally different from that other guy that was in love and said she his gf was a cold bitch.

>She’s very family oriented and talks about how she wants to be a stay at home mom and wants at least 3 kids.
And how she will make your life hell if you don't provide exactly everything she is expecting?

>She’s actually got a sense of humor and is funny.
Yeah, wait 2 years when you have laughed about everything and all the new and exciting is gone.

>She reads.
Gratz, so she's not a retard.

>She cooks.
That's actually cool.

>She’s barely on faceberg and not even on instagoy.
So she's barely a whore?

>She’s smart and can generally talk about anything.
With anyone too? Because if she's really that great that you make her out to be, she will probably keep looking for something better.

tl;dr
Your gf is an average whore or you're just to beta to see that this is going nowhere.
Why do I know this? Because you're asking Sup Forums for realtionship advice.

It's a form of birth control. Works very well for years and doesn't mess up her hormones like the pill does.

Put a white woman's eggs in her

It's IUD. Intra Uterine Device

IED stands for Improvised Explosive Device, you only get that in Muslim vaginas.

Doesn't matter either way. We're all stuck in a train carriage heading off the side of a cliff arguing about what to order in the food carriage. The white race is doomed. Humanity is doomed. The Jews won. Your descendants will look like orcs whether it's the next generation or the generation after due to all the vaccines, GMOs and terrible lifestyle choices promoted by Jewish psyops

You'd be better off sticking your dick in a blender or doing a Ted Kazincki and hiding in the wilderness for the inevitable SHTF scenario

>le 56 hiding behind natsoc flag so he can post about racial purity

Fuck off with your meme flags

>I can’t find a white woman worth a damn.
How many of them are you dating right now?

Also, it's "White". Capitalize it, you aren't talking about a t-shirt.

This is your future kid. Just so you know.

Go for it.

>The white race is doomed. Humanity is doomed. The Jews won.
I know it looks that way, but we ca--
>due to all the vaccines, GMOs and terrible lifestyle choices
Still bluepilled.

Don't bother with White race traitors. They're just upset that white women find them undesirable and calling sour grapes.

I don't remember white women being garbage tier back when white men still had their balls intact. Must be a coincidence that they all bailed ship when white men started turning into soy boys and promoting miscegenation by joining anti white organisations such as Antifa

you better dump that chink and find yourself a white wife, you race traitorous piece of shit, unless you want to see the inside of a gas chamber with your amerimutt family when the day of the rope comes.

Don't listen to these fuckwits! Marry the girl and be happy!!

You love her and can assure to your babies a solid moral and a wealthy family go ahead

Germay fucked up white race every fucking time the chosen people used the bait. They are sumb and have fallen for the chosen tricks. STFU. Germans have such hatred for themselves and such pride only an autistic nation would be so bipolar. Needless to say Germans are high in orderliness...

Go for it. You've already found someone with the same values and worldview as you, making it easy to pass those on to your children and slowly shift the global tide away from degeneracy.

Or you could throw it away and marry someone based on their race, which doesnt guarantee shit when it comes to worldview. After all, most of antifa is white.

Get off Sup Forums and do what makes you happy you massive faggot.

Stop letting a bunch of shitskins and NEETs on a Nepalese face painting forum make life decisions for you, you fucking tool.

We need to adapt the law so that white men are allowed to have a white wife for having children with and an Asian wife for actually spending time with.

Obviously it's the racemixing propaganda which is the main problem, but let's not pretend jews aren't lacing our food with chemicals to dumb us down and destroy our vitality. Same with the opioid epidemic. They did it to China before the communist revolution with opium. Same methods, same objective.

>Problem is..I’m white. I want to save the race. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me but I can’t find a white woman worth a damn. I can’t reconcile these two things. She’s prefect all the way up to her race, then she’s not. What do?

You could write the exact same thing about any woman of any race.

You have to choose between your dick and your heritage. Simple enough to figure out which one you care about more. Just don't come back if you choose wrong.

I say go for it
But understand that your children and their children need to be bleached, and the asian culture must be cast aside entirely

This. There are a lot of aryan kids out there who are victims of today's society.

She have a sister?

It's basically early abortion device for degenerates.

Go to church and find yourself a nice white girl.

Military families have a long tradition of fucking foreign women on campaign. I plan on getting me some gook pussy for a huwife.

Atheists can fuck right off of church. What makes you dumbasses think your viewpoint is compatible with someone religious? It's a disaster waiting to happen.

she's marrying down

>You could write the exact same thing about any woman of any race.
That's the point. OP is an faggot who instead of looking for a good woman is deceived by exotic things about that woman who have no substance.

She does actually and she’s a raging feminist

HAPAs are lovely. I say, go for it.

The solution is simple: for every child you have with her, have 3 white kids with ransom sluts.
Any number is a good number. Even if they grow up to be an absolute shitter, they still exist.

Either that or come to a mutual agreement with her when you redpill her so much, she will see that race erasure is a bad thing for everyone.
Then get banging all the white womens with full agreement on the matter. Maybe even some 3somes.

it's okay OP, love is more important. Truthfully the most important thing is if she is intelligent. If so, you're good

do it..
do what your heart says you want to.
most of these "white supremacist" are LARPers anyways.
i want to do the same later on. you're in luck man.
go for it!
unless you can't speak korean. that's a bit of a problem for her family.

I say merry her, and make sure all your children merry white. in a long term it will be a drop in sea.
You can't find a white bitch that will breed with 1 child. make 7 half whites.

Not in the lools department. Or testosterone. Not only that i'd argue that whites and asians have similar IQ In the USA the reason there IQ is quite low is because of the nigger infestation

I don't want to see it happen, but if we Whites must hand this world off to another race, I would like to see it be the civilized Asians. At the very least, we're giving it to high IQ peoples and not destroying it with niggers.

Do eet faget. Are you seriously gonna let that go because a Taiwanese crafting forum told you to? Besides, half azn half European is the masterrace t. Finn

Bitch half the reason you're into her is because she's Asian. Don't fucking kid me OP you yellow fever having phony.

This

asians are pretty much white anyways, koreans are basically pale

Racemixing is unhealthy and usually leads to mentally ill children with Asians. There are studies on this.

And your race is dying.

Also, how many people are there in this world? I'm sure you can get another girl who makes you just as happy if not happier.

Retard.

>Scored me
>Found a girl with a fetish that subsidizes my masculinity

does that matter anyway.. if he likes her and he wants to marry her who are you to stop him you fucking bitch. who gives a shit if she's asian and he only likes her because she's asian muhammad.

race is mutable. "all things done out of love occur beyond good and evil."

Let me put it simply. If you love her and walk away, you will probably regret it for the rest of your life. That's it. Period.

Taking asians is the only choice. Blame your ancestors for fucking cum dumpsters.

Don't leave her. Don't leave her just because some randos on a political board on an anime discussion website told you to. If you truly love her marry her and make a beautiful family.
Fuck I wish I had a sweetheart like that.
Don't miss out on this opportunity my dude.

This

This.
The fact you are asking Sup Forums for advice is already fucking awful and shows she's pretty average.
Jesus, at least ask your parents or someone you know, you trust this place too much.

Fucker he's complaining about being interested in her while being a white supremacist. The guy is inherently being hypocritical.

Jewboy here wants you to abandon your potential white kids and make some elliot rodgers who will grow up to kill white kids op. Don't do it. You know they won't look like you. The females will be whores and the males will resent you.

Go for it man. After several white women I dated showed multiple signs of alcoholism, pill use and mental SJW-ish retardation, I was about to give up. Then I met a Hindu girl. It was funny. I told her about so-so girls, how they were drunks, just to run into one on our 4th date. She was drunk as fuck. Hindu girl was based as fuck. "I would have dumped her too." Cat fight.

I just had to learn to like curry rice with chicken. Which now I do, as long as yellow curry is used more than red. But it is still better than dealing with an entitled drunk white bitch.

Asians are the only ones it's ok to interbreed with. As long as they're proud of their ancestors' culture and are nationalistic, anyway.

All other cultures have always been trash or have been cucked.

And when i say Asians i mean northeast asians. Not anyone else. Chinese and southeast Asians are shit.

Just fucken knock her up already faggot.

Subversion of communities:

Step 1: Find a principle the community holds dear

Step 2: Present an absurd edge case where EVERYTHING points to pick option 1, EXCEPT FOR the community principle pointing to option 2

Step 3: Watch as the community divides itself and some accept that in this absurd edge case the principle should be dropped, and the rest are disappointed that the others would drop the principle.

Fake and gay, literally a reason why Breivik acted correctly - those killed were the shitlords to come up with faggot subversion techniques like this.

>Subversion of communities:

>Step 1: Find a principle the community holds dear

>Step 2: Present an absurd edge case where EVERYTHING points to pick option 1, EXCEPT FOR the community principle pointing to option 2

>Step 3: Watch as the community divides itself and some accept that in this absurd edge case the principle should be dropped, and the rest are disappointed that the others would drop the principle.

You were a faggot then and you're a faggot now.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147896512/

Get off Sup Forums and go be happy

GOOK LOVER.
Cook the rice pay the price!