I hate white people

I hate white people and I'm glad their population is declining.

About 10% of white marriages are with people of a different race. That adds up.

In several hundred years white people won't exist, and I'm happy for it.

Bunch of dickless fuckin' losers.

That's the way nature goes. Things that are meant to last do, and things that aren't disappear.

White people won't exist in several hundred years.

Fuck off Jew. You're a loser.

Das racis.

Nice blog

You are living in a world we built you soulless kike

>Australia
>Some trash people from England

What do you mean "we"?

Post hand.

Nice r*ddit spacing mongrel

t. Herschel Goldsteinbergowitz

SPOILER:
1. White people extinct
2. Rest of the world beside East Asians with time go back to living in shit huts.
3. East Asians progress technologically and remove everyone else from their lands and lands they conquer
4.Last thoughts of darkies "WE DINDU NUFFIN"

I still sleep well knowing that even if we disapear the Muslims will finish what Hitler failed to do cunt.

fo sho bro, black powa muh nigga

>I hate white people and I'm glad their population is declining.

Okay.

How's it feel to know that your increasing influence is just pretend? You do realize White People could take it away in an instant. I think you do know that, that's why you lash out with this idiocy.

>White people go extinct
>No one to pay welfare
>Can't use the race card to get what I want and live the easy life
>No white pussy to BLACK
Yeah you fucks really know how to ruin every fucking thing. You gotta manage your resources fool.

How is it a win for Shitskins to return back to the Jungle Savagery they had before Whites dragged them out of the muck into Civilization?

You're talking about the greatest Dark Age the world has ever seen without Whites.

Pun intended.

White people are the third phase of anunnaki genetic engineering. Blacks being the first, Asians and American Aboriginals the second. Whites were created to bridge the gap between the Godlike Anunnaki and their workers.

The whites ruled over their subordinates as kings in place of the Anunnaki after they left earth.

lol nigger yes we will we will always segregate and the more we feel threatened the worse we get keep it up fag

WHITE PEOPLE LITERALLY GAVE YOU LIFE AND HIGHER THINKING.

Its ok to be white

>several hundred years
you and yours will be genocided long before then

>White people won't exist in several hundred years.
White people won't exist in less than 100 years retard.

and if you want to live in your utopia now then move to africa you cucksucker

Sage

Gets me every time

>being this mad you're a nigger mongrel

Keep fighting the good fight, comrade!! Here's a poster for us and our allies to put up in all fascist areas! Make sure you get everyone to post this everywhere, comrade! Fuck fascism! Fuck hate! Fuck white people!!!

Ironically this is a white jew homosexual shill who made this thread.

Fucking niggers, they'll never learn.

Your day will come you commie dog pussy

This bait is way too salty

If I were in your shoes I'd hate whites too if like you my very being were evidence to white superiority.

We should all be putting them up so white people know they're not liked by us and our coloured comrades! Maybe then they will get the message!

The funny thing is, the Non-White Hordes can't see that they're just pawns in the Jew game.

Biological WMDs.

Once they serve their roll the Jews will wipe them out with ease.

The only people capable of stopping some kind of Race based Biological attack, will be gone.

Great forward thinking there Darkies.

Fuck off dumb nigger. You wouldn't be around today if it wasn't for the white race you miserable little toad.

OP will you be my brown daddy who makes me his property

Fuck me daddy

>Poland

Ummm, Hitler hated the Polish. One of the first things he did was attack Poland.

You're a piece of shit.

owh come on why are people responding to this.. you''re only bumping this to the top..
IT'S A BAIT..
sage

OK? No one here will be around. You might as well go yell at the sun saying one day it will be a red giant.

Take a look at all the fat out of shape people around you. Then take note of the thin "white" males without numale beards.

There is a real happening all around us. Nobody has really noticed it.

>In several hundred years
why the fuck you care you will live as a subhuman and i'll live as a superhuman swo who fucking cares broooooo

For when niggers run the world the earth will be a shitty place anyways so again who cares

Sometimes my man you just have to be really racist and this is the best place for it

Watch the worlds nigger population decline rapidly right after since black people will all starve to death since they can't even figure out how to grow their own food.

>America
>Still some trash from England
hahahahha eat shit burger boi

Meh , im not having kids any way so at least no desendents of mine will be a hated persecuted minority .

We aren't known as the best shitposters on here for nothing mate .

OK. Why exactly did you decide to share this completely useless opinion with us?

When the white man leaves, he will take the white society you all like to live in with him. You will have scorched ground, nigger faggot.

I applaud this , East Asians inherit the earth, colonise the solar system , darkies living in their own filth still blaming whits for all their problems
instead of taking personal responsibility for the consequences of their own actions.
The arabs genocide the jews , start up the slave trade again .
East Asians Nuke all Arabs .
the future is yellow

The Golden One, is that you?

>What is 10% of 323,127,513?

Fuaarrrrrkkkkk, I didn't know there was a second angle of this!

No, just another nordic-Australian viking

The race will be taken over by asians, so the population will be even more "dickless"

Stay mad nigger

If white people do die out, I hope you do realize that the standard of living will go down as low-IQ baboons turn the world into Idiocracy 2: Electric Dinduloo right? We still get that bittersweet victory at the end. You chimps get to tear yourself apart and be miserable afterwards because you're too stupid to carry on the achievements of mankind. Well actually, maybe the chinks could do this after nuking you all to hell. So you had better hope we "win" for your own sake.

East Asians have a total lack of empathy and are a very pragmatic race .
when the whites are gone all darkies will have are Jews and Chinese peoples who will not give them any gibs , both Jews and Chinks are utterly ruthless .
They think they have it so bad with whites around.
They just wait .