youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

sankei.com/world/news/171105/wor1711050024-n1.html
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20171105/k10011211401000.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_0VYHRpcjIw
youtu.be/G0eeNijdv3I
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1820137995
hooktube.com/watch?v=_6HT_AqXL-o
youtube.com/watch?v=JGulAZnnTKA
hooktube.com/watch?v=APHgDFRpCi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Exactly 300.

Alright, I'm out now. Good night everyone.

nn, got you if Aussie doesnt.

drumpf is orange

Goodnight

>2stressed2sleep
>go for a run at 1:00 AM with Trump speeches to stay /hype/

Best shit for a workout imaginable tbqh

REMEMBER TO VOTE ON TUESDAY, VIRGINIA ANONS

ED GILLESPIE FOR GOVERNOR

DEFEND THIS

So what's this generals consensus on the Saudi purge?
Good?
Bad?
Trump did it?
Don't care?

Kind of ironic.

Sauds fucking themselves and not others is pretty good.

You mean Northam.

Kind of confusing

Good
Trump did it

Golf photos
sankei.com/world/news/171105/wor1711050024-n1.html

Tokyo Anti-Trump protest consists entirely of expat liberal faggots
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20171105/k10011211401000.html

Well they keep fucking the students

Go fuck yourself.

Based. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

>DACA
>teachers

OUT OUT OUT

Unbelievably good. It's essentially a purge of CIA and globalist plants, along with huge terrorist sponsors. Osama's older brother, who's head of the Bin Laden Group was among those imprisoned, as was the dopey prince who bought twitter in 2016 and used it to spread Muzzie propaganda. Trump was absolutely behind it

Do you guys think Trump and Abe had an anime watch party?

Didnt she hear Jeb?
We're in that alternative verse already.

just more proof that memes actually warp reality

youtube.com/watch?v=_0VYHRpcjIw

What I don't get is how the police are just arresting members of the royal family, you'd think they'd have immunity to that shit

> Trump was behind it
Proof?
And I don't mean 2 year old tweet shitposts.

>DACA
>teachers
FUCK THE SUBVERISE MARXIST KIKES

youtu.be/G0eeNijdv3I

Wrong stando, pal. POTUS uses Dirty Deeds Done Dirt CHeap, regardless of which reality it takes place in.

>1 am and goes for a jog
Where the fuck do you live? Japan? It's like 4 am here and below freezing.

>Teaching your kids how good are open borders and communism in poor english

Goddamn im glad I Voted Trump.

He's not perfect all the time but goddammit I have no regrets.

Still on the same schedule for some reason.

SCHEDULE FOR WEEKEND, IT IS HARAM NOT TO READ THE SCHEDULE

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2017, THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1820137995

On Sunday morning, President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will arrive in Tokyo, Japan. The President and the First Lady will participate in a Yokota Air Base event. In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan and professional Japanese golfer Mr. Hideki Matsuyama. The President will then golf with Prime Minister Abe and Mr. Hideki Matsuyama. In the evening, the President and the First Lady will have dinner with Prime Minister Abe and Mrs. Akie Abe.

ALL TIMES ARE IN UTC+9 (JAPAN TIME) // EST (AMERICAN EASTERN COAST TIME)

>7:20AM // 1:20PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Hickam, HI en route to Tokyo, Japan

>10:45AM // 9:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Tokyo, Japan

>11:00AM // 10:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a Yokota Air Base troop event

>12:05PM // 11:05PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan and professional Japanese golfer Mr. Hideki Matsuyama

>12:45PM // 11:45PM THE PRESIDENT **golfs with Japanese Prime Minister **Abe and Mr. Hideki Matsuyama

>7:35PM // 5:35AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY have dinner with Prime Minster Abe and Mrs. Akie Abe

Get warm by doing exercise, gosh.

It is pure coincidence that Jared Kushner has visited Saudi Arabia 3-4 times in a secret, uninformed manner and that SA was the first place Trump ever went to on a foreign trip as a POTUS and held a massive speech about reforming it.

Pure coincidence I'm sure.

butiful

Go watch Gurren Lagann movie instead of going outside Ameribro

Donald J Trump
President of the World

This

>Trump meets with Saudi leaders
>Saudi leadership changes
>Saudi makes claim they will remove corrosive elements, people laugh
>Saudi arrests shit people a while later, many of whom supported Obama/DNC/Clinton

>Can you prove Trump did it?
No, no I can't because he technically didn't.

The Royal family member behind the purge is the Crown Prince who pledged to make Saudi Arabia a moderate state and to expel extremist Muslims within 6 months of his rule. This happened just after Trump made a yuge arms trade with the Saudi government.

Further, Trump knows higher-ups in Saudi Arabia funds terrorism and had a hand in 9/11, which means he undoubtedly gave them a raw deal

The fuck? When you wakeup it's the best time for a job, in any weather. This is science.

Have a bear for heat

I'm sure this is also pure coincidence.

hearteyesemoji.jpeg

Hey regular bakers and pastebin regulators: why isn't this video in your OP? It played on Sup Forums for at least 24 hours once Trump was officially announced as President and still gets me /hype/.
hooktube.com/watch?v=_6HT_AqXL-o

Talking to Russia is not a crime as far as I know.

>He's not perfect all the time but goddammit I have no regrets.
I don't have much in the way of complaints, people are weirdly perfectionist all the time. You should be really happy instead.

What are the odds that the norks are gonna try something during the Korea visit? I think it's pretty low considering they've already pissed China off with the collapsed tunnel thing

I like that the bear didn't eat her

Guys, have to do a test, is basically a communist garbage where I'm forced to answer things I don't believe and a spin on everything I know, do you guys have problems writing lies?

>Your kids won't be taught by literal criminals anymore, isn't that awful goy?

She's probably explaining to him that the Japanese attacked Pearl harbor. She did have to study for a test once.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGulAZnnTKA

Do you guys think Howard Hughes is sexy?

This Donna Brazille thing is eating the DNC and the leftists alive.

I'm not really sure why it blew up so massively now, it was known and buried before.

>do you guys have problems writing lies
When one is under tyranny then it is perfectly fine to lie, absolutely.

KINO
I
N
O

So much winning

...what?

If that was meant to be an snarky insult you failed miserably.

>Captcha: Grove Butts

I welcome the president of the world in /ourstreets/ next week.

user they couldn't keep it buried forever. Better let the blood out now than in 2018. Probably their reasoning.

Wow guys, we're super kikes for liking that people got arrested in Saudi Arabia.

It was nice seeing President Trump today.

>Talked to
Wow can you even see the straw you're grasping for?

now post pics seeing trump live surrounded by nips

Glad you enjoyed!

literally who the fuck are you!?

Kushner can't argue his way out of a paper bag as his earlier trip to have a go at the Israel-palestine thing showed.
I sincerely doubt he has any hand in a complete purge of the senile old king's followers.

This seemed less about reformation and moderation and more about rooting out dissidents.

Wow, lefties are really upset that they lost wealthy benefactors in Saudi Arabia.

What a sweet photo

Did they show you the Gundam yet?

You're a nigger kike, go back to your thread:

Their wahhabism getting purged?

I'm usually good at bullshit detection, but what's that headline meant to prove.
WaPo are scum of the earth, but I don't see them crying tears for wahabists there.

Something about this photo is cozy as fuck. Maybe its all the White.

trump will make anime real. The NEET and Weeb vote will be locked down. Gundams for all.

For a draft dodger to visit Pearl harbour must be particularly galling for veterans of the US military, and an insult to thousands who lost theirs lives there.

>K can't argue his way out of a paper bag.
As we see the reformation of Saudi Arabia progress, you are flat out wrong, and you did not refute the point just how important SA was to Trump, so you already accept it was in part due to Trump's support for Mohammad prince dude guy.

It was in Yokota. So he was surrounded by military.

High level rich financiers of such, yes, and those comfy with political left in America.

Wow, you're mean.

Binald Blimpf

So, when are we going to see articles in the news about Trump almost starting war with Japan today, how everyone he met today is/was a Nazi, how he spent half of the US budget on this trip and how he literally killed hundreds of women?

What happened with Rand Paul?

You're being an absolute nigger trying to get people to raid and coming from your thread being a kike, you know what you're doing so stop pretending like you don't.

>when you realize every retard in /sg/ has ended up to a U.S. govt watchlist.

>the Thousands
lmao

hooktube.com/watch?v=APHgDFRpCi0

Oh you sweet summer children.

got attacked while mowing his lawn

Got his shit slapped by his cuck neighbor.

>fail miserably at everything you attempt for the likes 6 years
>lose state legislatures, governorships, senate seats, house seats, and ultimately the presidency
>put up one of the most corrupt candidates to run in history on the platform of "shes qualified and its a woman's turn, vote for her or youre a sexist racist xenophobe"
>"don't worry about fbi investigation she hasnt been charged!"
>head of the party spends time and money in chicago in NYC and california despite trump having no chance in those places
>neglects crucial swing states to the point of not even visiting
>Trump claims election is rigged
>unify as a party including the president to make statements claiming rigging an election isn't possible
>fall down on 9/11 and get thrown in a science van, "haha she just overheated her health isnt a problem," 76 degrees outside
>leader of your campaign's husband caught sexting teenagers again
>lose the election and tons more seats
>"russia hacked the election with memes, it had nothing to do with our incompetency and unlike-ability"
>fast forward a year
>nothing found on collusion whatsoever
>more terrible incriminating shit coming out about clinton and podesta, coming from formber DNC chair no less
>"dont pay attention to those lies, Trump colluded with russia to make memes to trick our voters, hes not legitimate president"

JUST fuck my party UP
>mfw

At least he wasn't throwing paper towels this time.

HE'S HERE

That's pretty fucking weird. He's OK though?

You haven't proved connection between the purge and Trump, just "coincidences" as you sarcastically said.

In addition to these cleric and minister types, an assload of businessmen and national guard types were arrested too.
Were they part of the push to moderation or doesn't it look more like a purge of dissidents to avoid hostility upon Salaman's death?

TRUMP MOTORCADE ARRIVED