Man i really wish racism was a more casual thing like imagine how fun life would be

Man i really wish racism was a more casual thing like imagine how fun life would be

"oh hey tyrone, how have you been? eating plenty of watermelon?"
"man fuck you cracker ass bitch haha. but ye i've been aight. you ever end up fuckin yo cousin like you said you would?"
"haha yeah man i hit that harder than you would hit your children if you were still in their life haha"
"damn dawg, how's that new shooting rang- i mean school treating you?"
"man it's great you'd love it. got a great basket ball team and there's a fried chicken place right on campus"
"sheeeiiit i gotta check that shit out"
"you can't get into collage without finishing middle school, tyrone"
"man long as it gives me a place to live i'll grind that shit day in and day out, i'm stuck livin wit my hommie Muhammad and his bitch, i fuckin hate that bitch, always baa-in and shit, fuck goats"
"well good luck with that man, i've gotta go. Don't go stealing my car while i'm gone alright? haha see you around nigger"
"peace"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4YJAs6Cv9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is in Straya

There are no good insults against white people. The wacism cop out is essentially a handicap like in golf.

it would be fun. hey black ass nigga whats up. not much feeble white cracker.

If you had friends of other races you'd know it's already like this.

Also the fact that you wrote that entire pretend conversation out is pretty autistic tbqh

Wait, this isn't a thing everywhere?

This is basically me and my friends in middle school. I'm white but most of my friends were latino and black. You gotta have a sense of humor otherwise what's the point in having friends if you have to walk on eggshells around them?

little peepee peckerwood cant get laid cuz he's an autistic white loser who lives with his parents

Came here to post this

He probably got a semi too.

Literally came here to post this. I had a mate at uni from PNG. Actually smart, doing his MBA. I'd call him nigger and he'd call me cracker. Fuck it'd trigger American exchange students

>having a conversation with an 82 IQ nignog
Pretty amazing sci-fi, user

This.
Race is just something to give shit to your mates about.

Until the SJWs came...

everyone i knew you could go a little ways, but you go deep and people start getting upset. but didn't really try much.

Lol see what I mean, these are all terrible

australia is the biggest success of multiculturalism
because everybody is racist regardless of race and everybody gets that

seriously guys just embrace racism

It was in my home town, it's a little more PC here on the GC, maybe its just Universities in general

There's a bizarre respect here, and we're all crazy racists, free to rant and rave at will.
It is how society should work, without the artificial constraints from the perpetually offended.

do you know how I know that youre a softhands sheltered bitchboi?

The SJW's are taking over Universities

Why do you have National Sorry Day?

Cuz the SJW's & abbos bullied the government to do it, most people I know just ignore it completely

then fucking burn them
the radical left is losing its grip anyway people have fucking had enough

whats going on darky, not much 56%.

It was.
Nowadays they're teaching the kids that race is in fact a big deal and fucken ruining everything.

or like, a world where we don't even have to look at ugly niggers

then attack the teachers

Some faggot caved into sjw pressure. No one actually knows when it is even is. Just some social justice ttypes told some boongs you're shit because of us and they went yeah sounds good.

Incest meme is stupid. Incest rates are in Middle East and Africa.

>What about the South white boi?

Also coincidentally the blackest states?

you can still bant around with your friends

It actually is I call my mates racial slurs all the time

Trying to get in on it is honestly even more pathetic than the yanks chimping out about being bullied.

Haha, tried to have a convo with one the other day,
> how will gay marriage affect religious freedom?
> "Uhh, christian religions are just hippocrits, bigoted fascists"

nigga wut?

> Am for gay marriage, so long as they don't force religions to marry gays
> "would you like to buy our self made newspaper?"
> propaganda to the max
> picture of MILO on the front
> I love MILO
> "I'm sorry you can't buy this newspaper"
> "Get lost you facsist asshole"

So because I like a political speaker, I somehow BECOME them,
Furthermore, why the fuck do you only sell propaganda to people you know already agree with you. How are you going to change their mind?

way to virtue signal faggit

The 90s in a nutshell

This is casual dinner talk in my family

How young are you OP? This was the 90's/early 2000's. And not like actual racism like up to the 80's, there was a legitimate period of time where this level of banter was acceptable. Comedy movies and TV shows were actually funny. People laughed and had a good time being racist to each other and you could always tell when someone was too into it and nobody payed those assholes any attention.

Now everyone is that asshole because the banter became problematic. And now that we are forced to have a conversation about race every. single. fucking. day. - the conclusion that low IQ retard communists subscribe to is muh white people. So white people started pulling up crime and IQ stats and the niggers/spics/cucked whites didn't like that Whites are literally the perfect race. No one ever wanted this to happen, whites included. We tried to be nice. We let them move into our country, our neighborhoods.

We went from actual racial harmony to everyone becoming racist extremists thanks to jews. America was mostly white but we didn't really mind other races, or go out of our way to hate them. Now we have to kill them all because multiculturalism was used as a weapon to exterminate whites. Sad, but oh well.

this entire post is pure cringe

>get into collage

You'd have loved 70's UK, OP. Try to find some episodes of sitcoms 'Love Thy Neighbour' or 'Mind Your Language'.

Also you're a horrible racist, kys.

Slavoj, stop posting
I agree though
youtube.com/watch?v=p4YJAs6Cv9I

damn, he's right about how shitty Santa Cruz is
i've been living here all my life and let me tell you it's shittiness goes way deeper than the pc shit