CBTS #57 Time To Get Serious

The Prince arrests of "Corruption" involve a lot more than not filing their taxes. Everything leads back to the DNC. What favors were they getting in return? What do the Podestas have to do with art dealing, and some kind of special privileges with art sales in the middle east? Helicopters on Prince owned building related to vegas shooter? JFK release of files is a lesson about "multiple shooters", Trump's message to us was to tell us, in Vegas, there were multiple shooters, CIA coverup.

Everything is connected. We need to keep digging into ties. News has not reported, but they will especially not ever admit or talk about pedophiles. We need to continue on the connections.

Remember South Korean government, and it's ties to ritualistic abuse? Read more into it, this is all related. Stops in Asia are very key.

God speed user. I love you.

Bread Crumbs info dump: → → →

archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 under → →
#25: → →
#26 v1: → →
v2: → →
#27: → →
#28: → →
#29: → → (a wild OPanon appears)
#30: → → (FIRST CONFIRMATION OF PODESTA INDICTMENT)
#31: → →
#32: → →
#33: → → (Qanon may have revealed himself: twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/926631373338828800)
#34: → →
#35: → →
#37: → →
#38: → →
#39: → →
#40: → →
#41: → →
#42: → →
#43: → →
#44: → →
#45: → →
#46: → →
#47: → →
#48: → →
#49: → →
#50: → →
#51: → →
#52: → →
#53: → →
#54: → →
#55: →

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1509871389087.png
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/79wa6r/anons_thought_what_if_alzheimerpharmacy_story_was/
mobile.wnd.com/2009/03/91345/
imgflip.com/memegenerator
breitbart.com/video/2015/07/25/dennis-rodman-we-need-a-businessman-like-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kike free first post

Theres like 7 of these threads Jews. just stop. Israel is fucked.

Crumbs thus far for quick reference:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509871389087.png

>WHO REVEALED PEDOWOOD/WEINSTEIN
dunno
>WHAT WAS FOUND INSIDE THE WHITEHOUSE WALLS?
some shit on a popsicle stick?

About goddamn time the shitty half of the gubberment went down

Do we have any spreadable memes yet?

Also should look into Soros and other (((folks))) connections to Saudi Arabia.

I hope this is it, I hope we red pill the world.

Brian Stelter choppering in!

Don't know what this is about?

READ.

We need to start grouping Qanon's posts into categories of Alice & Wonderland, Snow White, ect. I believe it will give us a frame for the next step.

You think Israel is going to get bitchslapped? I sense the shit winds are coming for them

by the time i'm done reading that there will be thread #59, guess i better get another cup of coffee

ITT: spooks finally figured out how to keep the board busy

spotted this on reddit

is this an earlier posting

hope its relevant

The last thing Q mentioned was stuff about MS-13, Vegas, and KSA.

(or at least the last Q thread, but I don't think we have established the last one's credibility)

organization would definitely help

This.

Troling trannies on twitter and "u mad white boi" threads certainly weren't keeping us occupied before or anything.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

lol

Asia... Trump is going to hit Iran and very hard. They were given the chance to negotiate this week. Now they are getting the fury and their proxy NK. Checkem.

wew lad.

Praise KEK!

checked

Very similar in style to Q user.

i just searched DC Circuit Court records extensively and EVERYTHING is blocked by security walls. so who/where/how are these civilians/media getting these screenshots and info???

kek,
i'm filled with nostalgia
oh the summer of 2008, when i first stumbled upon Sup Forums.

checked
also, the war is happening one way or another.
the globalists won't let go so easily. or so we are supposed to believe.

the very top theorists know this war and nwo vs anti-nwo is all a ruse and they already own the victors of the upcoming was.
this is the top most layer of the propaganda, which most o you won't be ble to digest yet.

But not Q, So we have multiple insiders giving us breadcrumbs?

>us

>It's up to you all to collect, archive (safely), and distribute in a graphic that is in order with the crumb dumbs.
>It will all make sense.
>Once it does, we look to you to spread and get the word out.
>Time stamps will help you validate authenticity.
>Your President needs your help.

GET CRANKING ON THOSE MEMES LADS

or we are being played like a fiddle.

remember, it is all entertainment for the elite.
don't get your feathers ruffled too much guys, just get >>>/comfy/

>But not Q
How do you know this? I've just read the screencap and now im 100% sure it's the same person.

Since Trump is always 5 steps ahead, what are possible steps taken on this trip right now?

The pictures of the websites on the posts saying Tony Podesta was arrested are from a website that is really not reputable and you could probably find your name on it if you searched it.

True, but God is at the top.

Checked, and Malia Obama? Someone previously posted NYPD has an active investigation into weinstein, she interned around the same time the investigation was opened.

Someone speculated the WH was wired, hence the reason for renovation, hence the reason sessions laughed at a congressman when he didn't get the answer he wanted when he was grilled by HOC

Just seems to me like every time Q posts, he/she signatures at the end of it

yeah well if you knew how to read you'd know thats not at all what im talking about motherfucker, heres your $0.02.

its from here
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/79wa6r/anons_thought_what_if_alzheimerpharmacy_story_was/

i will respect your 55
good post.

>Operation Mockingbird
CIA control of the mass media

Color me surprised.

Can you post the screenshots you are talking about in here?

uh think someone said the revealer was a /ourguy/. Said we would flip when we found out who.

also the thing whatever in the walls was supposedly dangerous but i guess a wire could be dangerous too but anons speculated cuba embassy kind of sound machine.

>flag
>pic
back to /r/eddit

it's been all over twitter. this was by steve reilly from usa today. i DARE you to try and find this thru the DC Circuit Court's website.

185=papadopalous

201=manafort

We love you Sarah!

Pretty sure 2 more sealed indictment's were added yesterday as well

POTUS struck pedoelite alliance in SA
they are going to fight back, they have media, they have (kinda) normies, they know its all or nothing now

the only way POTUS can go ahead with things (transfering the fight to the US via what will cryin princes and staff say about their connections with pedo-merchants in US in dungeon casting rooms) is to prepare the US counterculture (ecelebs spreading things to normies) to support him in cleansing shit

but they (media, PC, bad bitches) will fight back, and if there is no understanding whats happening - 'preachers' of noPC won't be able to prepare normies

and POTUS will hate to either don't strike US-part, or get crucified trying to take them down

"Q" is not asking you for asnwers to the questions of some fucking survey
"Q" is asking for a story, a story of what happened, and what is about to happen

a good fucking story
carried on backs of 4 elephants
carried on a back of a turtle
carried on a back of a fucking meme magic cosmic pepe frog

So there's at least 3 sealed indictments coming down?
Wasn't there speculation in earlier threads that one of these envelopes might be stuffed with multiple indictments?

OHHHHH fuck my bad
Yeah those are legit remember seeing those a little while back

>tfw the liberals are doing the fat shaming
What timeline is this?

i see where you're going, but not what i'm asking.

i'm asking how are those screenshots and info availavle to the media when you have to have security credentials to access ALL of that stuff thru DC Circuit Court website?

Israel owns America and you are asking if they will get bitch slapped lol

welll go to the website and see if you can find anything remotely close to any of that, bc i sure as fuck couldnt.

Huma has a kid. Will she go to jail? Who will look after her kid? Will she make a run for it? Have they flipped Human?!?! She had insurance file so maybe.

>godfather 3
q has shit taste in movies.

only thing good in that movie was the joey zaza scenes.

They will kill Huma if they can today.

thx user maybe later in teh day an user with shoop skills will touch it up.

The attack helicopter scene was epic, as was the assassin. It's a beautiful story that is hated only because it was over people's heads.

Just like much of this will be, unfortunately.

This week the Obama Foundation held a summit in Chicago. Flynn was there. Prince Harry was there.

If they do, they will be convicted in the public eye.

maybe q meant that sofia coppola like nepotism would be put an end to?

Leakers?

Why was Flynn there?

I remember seeing something about how she is possibly flipping sides so that her child has a safe life with protection or something.

So pretty much
Info for Child's Protection

Holy
Fucking
Shit...

Media will blackout. Alternative will be all Normie's see. Yo.

Bump

nvm, it turns out to be Daniel Flynn, not Michael. My bad.

bump for Q and DJT and the Republic

The Wizards?

Kek. Possibly others.

Which side Robert Muller is on?
Trump or Hillary?

bump, still trying to get through the crumbs

We believe Trump

>Media will blackout. Alternative will be all Normie's see. Yo.
Sup Forums saves the day, AGAIN.

did Podesta kill Scalia because of Obummer?

FBIanon said Scalia was killed for more sinister reasons and then I came across this: mobile.wnd.com/2009/03/91345/

More specifically, the first indictments were leaked to the media. Is it possible these were as well?

I Have just spent two hours of my based leaf life compiling and restructuing as many of the Q questions i could find. in order. with some additonal ones that may be relevant, they are all here just pick a chunk and work it use the bread threads to discuss, use mine to answer you guys got this

Can't find anything on BO's whereabouts in the last 4 days. Reeky...
He hasn't tweeted since 11/1.
>Where is BO now?

Is this accurate?

Not part of their plan

Out fucking standing. goodwork

Podesta either

Any infographics like this should includes names and details of their deaths.

>I Have just spent two hours of my based leaf life compiling and restructuing as many of the Q questions i could find. in order. with some additonal ones that may be relevant, they are all here just pick a chunk and work it use the bread threads to discuss, use mine to answer you guys got this →

Thank you, soldier. Initiate copypasta!
imgflip.com/memegenerator

The Saudi interests really behind 9/11 got arrested yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!

how many people are hiding out in embassys right now?

This

You're a hero for the normies.

Why did Dennis Rodman support Trump?
breitbart.com/video/2015/07/25/dennis-rodman-we-need-a-businessman-like-trump/

Jodi Kantor from NYT was behind the Weinstein report?

She (Jodi) has been the paper's Arts & Leisure editor and covered two presidential campaigns, chronicling the transformation of Barack and Michelle Obama of Chicago into president and first lady of the United States. Kantor, the author of the best-selling book "The Obamas"