/pol BTFO

/pol BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

scotclans.com/royal-stewart-descendents-alive-and-well/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

plz let niggers actually believe this

>3188 likes
How do you live with these things in your coutry?

WE

Do they actually believe this? It would be god-tier shitposting if not

I know there are 300+ million people in my country. And only a few thousand retards believe something like this.

Oh hemel

if she is clone then why is she white?

We should do this to black people

Say whites were the real slaves and blacks enslaved us, but blacks stole our history

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>literally become the jews
We already did that user we are moving on to phase two now.

wypipo on soo sy watch

>You

Sup Forums is one person

Funny

So the real Queen Elizabeth was an quadroon?

I believe you meant to say Queen Elizaquisha

YASSSS QUEEN

yes - niggers are that. fucking. stupid.

>niggers unironically blackwash history
>so stupid they don't realize they've made themselves responsible for slavery and colonialism

i dont see what the big deal is they replace the queen of england every 3 years or so. nobody notices 1 old hag vs another they all look the same

We wuz queen nigger and shiiite

One is not amused 'n sheeit

>Socrates was black
>Maybe this explains why he an heroed?

Are niggers really this retarded?

The Windsors usurped the throne from the House of Stewart, rightful heirs to the throne. They have living descendents. Just as sickly and homely as you would expect extremely inbred Royalty to be.

scotclans.com/royal-stewart-descendents-alive-and-well/

I actually saw a real WE WUZ KANGZ ankh nigger in NY this week. She had a shaven head with ankh earrings and was clutching a book by some incomprehensible nigger name about what made all white people racist. Was called something like "The cold wind from the north".
I was actually baffled to find out that these things exist. What's worse, she seems to live in my neighborhood.

comfy wojack