How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

>Quebec

lol

no fucks given, people of other ethnicities are also human beings and have a right to live and prosper in their own country (which would be USA/Canada)

>new mexico

this, there's only one race and that is the human race, we are all human

Yes and there is also only one breed of dog- the dog breed.

$0.01 deposited to your account

Problem comes when said minorities want to fuck the white man's woman, commit all the crimes, and want to kill the white man.

This

Like a dragon. Thanks OP.

Only white people are human. Hitler proved that.

no way there are more blacks than mexicans here in Wisconsin. The ugly brown subhuman goblins are fucking everywhere and their kids don't even go to school.

We did not all come from Africa faggot

no such thing as the "white" race, there is only the human race and we are all equal, no racism will stop that truth

>going to school when smartphones exist

Enjoy wasting your life.

what the fuck is a south asian?

do they mean brown muslim fucks?

I didn't make the picture, brainlet. It was appropriate for the sake of discussion of the fact that humans are not the same.

That's what I said. Only white peoples are human. Everyone else are not human. Hitler proved this.

> I'm not even white and I believe this

Kek, sorry the most stupid people from my country is polluting your country, I hope you kill everyone, I don´t give a fuck

wait, wait... there's a NEW Mexico?

Philippines/vietnam etc

Well excuse me for being a faggot. Sorry.

MAPSHILL THREAD SPACE WASTER BOT THREAD

REPLY TO THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE A JEWNIGGER.

Hitler killed millions of white people. In the end he accepted that Germans were inferior and wanted to destroy germany. Albert Speer stopped that.

white people are as equal as black people or any other person with different skin tone, there is nothing that differentiates us but skin color

India, Pakistan, Bangladesh

I really wish that were true.

Giving away what isn't yours and you didn't work for

That whites are still top dog

England should be preserved as a White homeland, Iceland and Scandinavia are also ideal locations

t. sandnigger

It makes me want to start a political movement to Genocide all nonwhites. Not just in our countries but in the whole world every fucking shit skin should be killed and then this world can truly thrive.
This should have been done in the colonial age and our failure to do it then might be our downfall.

t. headless bean

>bean
Don´t you mean "being"? Too much Jewish bombs altered your brain, so much you can´t understand it was a joke, you faggot

dogs aren't divided into subspecies

breed =/= subspecies

I meant burrito, your first post shows your flag, you're a mestizo mutt

california is majority hispanic not white

A wolf and a dog are different sub species.

>indigenous

Cool, lemme just add these places to my "STAY THE FUCK AWAY" list

This

Haitians

I hope we do too

Better than a sandnigger who stones women to death, go back to fapping to women´s heels

NICE BAIT.
This is the second largest ethnicity by state or province.
No way does Teepee niggers outnumber whites in places like Nova Scotia.

Why doesn't Mexico have a death penalty?

AY CARAMBA ROFLMAO!

>Changing subjects
Kek

REgarding your question, it´s because of corruption, people would be free with enough money, still, it´s better than stoning women to death; and I´m not a nazi, you fucking Cringe Chan autist, it was just a joke

Comfy, because I know that in my state, many of those "Hispanics" are Italians who stopped off in Cuba for a generation to learn Spanish on their way here.

Let me guess, Florida?

Keyword being 'second' largest, you kike

Only Montreal. It's like 10% black.

Sorry , you can't join us in the cool kids club, you don't produce, bitch. Make some money, get a networth that doesn't mean you have to sell your 2nd and 3rd daughters to american busisness men, I'll help you out after you make , say, 30 grand in a year, but you gotta get on our level. In other words stop being a bitch and take it back.

Haha! Look at the toilet cleaner tryin to make bants! Faggot. Get raped , whoops you already pulled your fuckin pants down for germany and russia, soft boiled clitoris

Scrub harder. You suck at cleaning toilets, do i have to hire your sister to clean the bowl with her tongue?

"human" isn't a race, it's a species.
>commies in charge of biology

I wish che had had his way. No more faggots shitting up everything. Commies are useless.

gay

>Second largest ethnicity