Is it happening?

Is it happening?

>Democrat lobbyist Tony Podesta is in police custody after being arrested last night, with arrest warrants also issued for Hillary Clinton and John Podesta, who are "turning themselves in" on Monday morning.

nnettle.com/news/3087-tony-podesta-arrested-arrest-warrants-issued-for-hillary-clinton-john-podesta

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y2SoR
searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=Anthony&lname=Podesta&city=Washington&state=DC&courthouse=District of Columbia District Court - Washington D.C.&age=74&zip=&co=&trackstat=sqhmpag&aliasid=&recordtype=Arrest&type=
searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=Faggotony&lname=Pedosta&city=Faggotville&state=PedoHQ&courthouse=District of Columbia District Court - Washington D.C.&age=17&zip=&co=&trackstat=sqhmpag&aliasid=&recordtype=Arrest&type=
yournewswire.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-pedophile-sex-tape/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its absolutely a happening we waited for so long.

Let it burn!

>(((Greenburg)))
Does writing fakenews sites actually earn $$?

LOL literal fake news
Provide a proper source or GTFO with this shit

>Discuss media
>Not expecting jews

You have to get used to it a long ago.

PODESTA ARRESTA?? I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT

Truth be told, I haven't found a falsehood on this site.

Newsmax is reporting the same thing. I read it this morning and now the URL is 404d. Google didn't have enough time to cache it.

This is the happening we've been waiting for.

This must explain the huge surge in slide threads this morning.

Every single happening lately has failed catastrophically.

I swear if Tony Podesta isn't arrested by Monday it basically confirms Sup Forums has lost it's magic and gone full retard with LARPers.

Neon nettle??? Could be...

>top google result
What did they mean by this?

that website is fake news. for example it reported on operation broken heart III as it happened just the other day while what did happen for was operation broken heart IV which was a lot smaller. weirdly multiple outlets did so which made me think its some coordinated disinfo campange to make everyone be able to discredit pizzagate by saying "look, these retards fell for this disinfo. thats how the rest of pizzagate happened as well".

i hope they all hang from the nooses, but i dont by that website

And if its true? I expect no media to be ashamed with fake news when you can easily find out the truth.
Or is it not like that in US?

It means welcome to LARP thread #69302

>neonettle

STOP SHILLING YOUR FAKE NEWS CLICKBAIT SHIT HERE FOR CHRIST SAKE

You deserve to have your family mutilated and killed in front of you before you yourself are killed.

Where did these unconfirmed rumors begin?

No, it's a non-retard who believes everything they read on the internet-alert.

If it's true, then ALL the major conservative websites will report it. Drudge, Fox, Breitbart etc.. Feel free to link them.

Exactly. Talk about desperate for a (You).

Shilling of this kind always works. Noobs don't know slide threads and Sup Forums is now Sup Forums/

>nnettle.com
come on

Flood in all the shit and ultimately destroy what little is left of this board

John and Hillary have been quiet for a few days. John since the 31st.

Seriously. 19+ hours old and no major new outlets are reporting. They even bring Hillary into it. Too far to be believable.

Is it just part of the "We need to shut down fake news" narrative?

Neonettle is a known fake news site that relies on outrageous clickbait stories for ad revenue.

>Hillary Clinton and John Podesta, who are "turning themselves in" on Monday morning

LOL, that will never happen. Those fuckers will be on a midnight flight to Ecuador at the first sign of trouble.

>nnettle.com
Anyone else reporting on this?

good work anons. lets close up shop

fuck off to your WaPo and CNN budies jay, saged.
>nnettle.com/news/3087-tony-podesta-arrested-arrest-warrants-issued-for-hillary-clinton-john-podesta
archive.is/Y2SoR
archive.is/Y2SoR
archive.is/Y2SoR
archive.is/Y2SoR

noice

Why does *SEALED* even exist?

ALL our criminals need to be publicly humiliated and shamed as their respect falls to nothing.

grand jury

HABEEB IT

For some reason I can't believe Hillary will ever go to jail.

But ok OP.

>anyone else reporting on this?
not even alex jones knows this.
This is fale and Q level, breadcrumbs, mil int user is also fake. This goddamn 'The storm' 50 threads-idiot who believed him is actually causing damage now.

Twinkie house!

>nettle

Just got home. What happened to the CBTS Threads!?!?! MODS what have you done!?!?

FAKE NEWS

On the "arrest records" webpage, you can insert any name and age.

SAGE

>lolol Sup Forums is so dumb I'll show them!
>see rumor on Sup Forums
>create #FAEKN00Z article confirming it
>post article on Sup Forums
>everyone: "OMG IT WAS ALL TRUE!!!"
>15 minutes later Tony Podesta tweets from a golf course somewhere
>lololol gullible drumpfies btfo
>*runs off to check Louise Mensch's twitter*

that dude old af

you fucking habeeb it. TWINKLE HOUSE!!!!

Their sources are pol posts.

twinkie lol newfag

>nnettle
>litteral who?

get back to me when fox or breitbart report on it,i doubt she will ever face justice

It's all true, it's referencing
Expect a major false flag to distract from this within the next 24-48 hours. Screen cap this.

>Podesta
they are trying to claim that "russians altered atleast some podesta leaked emails" at some noname cuck news agency.
its been confirmed that russia didnt do the email thing right?

As if conservative media is not under their control...

>claim to be “redpilled”
>fall for any bullshit claim every time
Sage. You fucks are dumb.

>Arrest Report: Done
searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=Anthony&lname=Podesta&city=Washington&state=DC&courthouse=District of Columbia District Court - Washington D.C.&age=74&zip=&co=&trackstat=sqhmpag&aliasid=&recordtype=Arrest&type=

True if big. No matter if it's true or not, the public outcry for Clinton to be brought to justice is real.

Ha, previous domain already known as disinfo?
It took them less then a week to get a new domain name.
Fake and gay.

somebody pay the 3 bucks or if have subscription screen shot and prove it once and for all

Yeah, this is the address where you can insert any name and age

Hey, retard. There's plenty of people calling this out. Why don't you put a bullet through the top of your mouth and spare the world your shit?

searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=Faggotony&lname=Pedosta&city=Faggotville&state=PedoHQ&courthouse=District of Columbia District Court - Washington D.C.&age=17&zip=&co=&trackstat=sqhmpag&aliasid=&recordtype=Arrest&type=

oh look, it's the arrest record for Faggotony Pedosta

Because they are only suspects and accused.

you're missing the point of my post, just pay the 3 dollars and see if it's really him and if he's really in custody

>conservative media
lol whut?

>Fake and gay
^ an expert on the subject.

And yet the thread is still up, which means not enough people are reporting it.

yournewswire.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-pedophile-sex-tape/amp/

If it sounds too good to be true, it's probably too good to be true.

It would be a thing of beauty to have clear proof of the paedophile ring of US elites that could lead to the swamp being drained, but I highly doubt these people would be so stupid as to hold shit like that on their laptop without encryption. Or not even that, I doubt Hillary would be so stupid as to let herself be recorded while doing it with a kid.

Very unlikely.

Domain Name: NNETTLE.COM
Creation Date: 2017-10-09T14:47:39Z
... Go you.
You were saying?

encryption has backdoors, mate
also, keyloggers
ya dumb greaser

TrumpShillFAGGOLA

Way to mistake flags senpai. That's an Irish flag, not an Italian one.

Also, I know about these technologies. I'm not saying it's impossible, as I said, it's too good to be true. Too easy.

>http
>not https

yeah nah

I call bullshit