The absolute state of Britbongistan

Why are you eating such crap all the time, Brits? And even more so, why do you have so many chavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanine
rockyourblissmovement.com/blog/0erc8nokwyyi69f9fuo5peqd2coaqo
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-autistic-five-year-old-10222542
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is natural selection.

Only idiots and dullards dont eat fresh fruit, vegetables and meat. Let them die

With poor education and wealth inequality unfortunately such social problems are parfour the course

This.
Darwin’s law is wiping them off.

Anglos = ultimate cucks

I dont eat veggetables or fruits. Just meat and potatoes and bread. My doctor said i was very healthy.

And yet she somehow looks less unhealthy than most Americans.

>eating poisonous potatoes and chemical bread

Finns=Chinks

Interestingly, she isn't a blob of fat. With britbongs being among the most obese in the world, isn't that unusual?

Nuggets are still better than anything "British cuisine" has to offer.

That's because she's 17, give it 5 years and she will be a fucking blob.

No, she's young.
If you're not naturally fat it takes a long time to get fat.

Lol, Germanics are so shit. Amirite fellow Meds?

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEET!!!

>why do you have so many chavs?
we're heavily urbanised

>nothing else since age two
>brit parents driving her to McDonalds
This country..

well you dont get fat if you don't eat in a caloric surplus, you could only eat junk food and stay slim/skinnyfat but it won't be healthy

>naturally fat
neck yourself

>Eating fruit
Only niggers eat the diabetic flower jew.

Where on earth would one find such a such? Not here.

Considering she got by eating that for 15 years, I doubt the hospitalisation is related.

All you fags eat are sausages, cock munching queers

Scary shit.
The British thrived on split peas and barley for generations because of WW2, now tendies and chips are killing them with luxury.

tbf ahmed, i know fat (not morbidly so) people who eat healthier and exercise more than me and i am a slender beanpole.

Brits are worthless animals that thrive in squalor.

>naturally fat

wut

>diabetic flower jew

Meanwhile in lardland lets mosey on down to the shartmart and pick up some delicious "foods" made with HFCS

t. gypsy

MUH CONDISHUNS

fake, chicken nuggets and fries are the most healthy thing on their menu since they don't even have sugar

Why are amerigoys so stupid?

How did she manage to grow?

>fries
>potatoes
>healthy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanine

Is this why brits eat such terrible foods? They have been brainwashed into thinking everything else is poison?

I drink too many smoothies to eat fruit as well.
I know fruit to pick round here but there's too much chemical pollution.
If the birds aren't eating it I won't either.

solanine is in the skin of the potatoes.

McDonalds is yank 'food'.

As for the chavs I really don't know why?
youth culture here used to have an elan of its own that the world copied, Mods,Skins,Goths, etc.

Now the youth wear that awful grey sportswear clothes that make them look like teenage babies.

I hope she dies

Why is it always McNuggets? I know 2 people with the exact same mental illness.

Do they put crack in there? Is it just autism?

Whoever wrote that news piece is a moron. Anaeima can be related to a whole lot of other things. I know that because I did have anaemia at one point due to blood loss through ulcerative colitis. OP stop wasting everyone's time.

it has to be autism there was this autistic kid in my school who would eat nuggets all the fucking time.

>Eating mcdonalds
No
>Everyday
Nono
>With fries
Nonono

Read the article and see otherwise

Okay, but why McDonald's chicken nuggets specifically? It's weird.

Bet they have saggy tits with massive nipples

McWage here

I am confused as to why anyone likes McDonalds nuggets, they honestly taste like warm cardboard and often times have air holes that make them hollow.

The only thing ever worth buying at this shitty place is the wrap of the day. Everything else your being utterly screaming ripped off on.

>17
>factory worker
what are you, China? the only job a 17 year old girl should have is maybe part time retail or food service.

>Buying your child McDonalds at two
>Buying your child McDonalds ever
Having kids should be a privilidge, not a right.

>article says it is in the skin of potatoes

lazy parents who cant afford to cook food so they take them to mcdonalds as a kid, so i guess they think the nuggets are comforting or something and they can only eat it.

You need the fibre not just the tasty juice, unless youre making smoothies with the whole fruit and not throwing away the pulp

>warm cardboard

I tried them once like 15 years ago and that was pretty much the impression I got from them.

>Stacey

Die roastie

Germans know their way around potatoes too.

Shouldn't you be begging in some developped western city right now?

Potatoes naturally produce solanine and chaconine, a related glycoalkaloid, as a defense mechanism against insects, disease, and herbivores. Potato leaves, stems, and shoots are naturally high in glycoalkaloids.

because they are l y i n g you dumb fuck
unless you are with them 100% of the time they are making up the calories somewhere, obviously away from your eyes

It also says in and close to the skin and 30-80% which means it doesnt have to be exclusivly in the skin, it just has a higher %

Pipe down, gyppo.

You sit at the restaurant with your young daughter, she says she is hungry. You agree to get her dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far too young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don't understand. Your palms get sweaty and your daughter complains. She says she is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your daughter is hungry, she complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your daughter cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your daughter weeps in the corner, she is starving. Starving for chicken nugger.

Why do Germans bathe in and eat their own excrement

>when your nugget extra cheeky

>her entire body is technically made from chicken nuggets by now
How does this make you feel?

Starving for chicken nugger.

If I'm lying, why are your teeth so shit? WHY?

This pasta Lmao

British food is terrible, and British have no idea.

When the lack of places to get a proper meal all you get is directions to a fucking pub that sells pie.

Proverbs 26:11 11
As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.

make it yourself, pleb

one of those mysteries of life i guess, like why are there so many rapes in germany and why are germans committing more and more crimes.

Go into boroughs of London, every other shop is some foreign muck food restaurant.

I cooked a cottage pie earlier, made with homegrown carrots peas and potato topping.
some foreign muck bears no comparison to good English food.

> Implying ale pie is bad

>eats nothing but nuggets
>not bullshit

she would have been critically ill years ago from lack of all sorts of vitamins and minerals. ill bet shes only turned to nuggets only in the last year or so and its caught up with her.

>the factory worker

Has Britain changed at all since the 19th century?

>British food is terrible, and British have no idea.
>When the lack of places to get a proper meal all you get is directions to a fucking pub that sells pie.

THEN GO TO A PUB OUTSIDE OF YOUR COUNCIL ESTATE DUMMY.

living the dream

Apparently she has 3 children now rockyourblissmovement.com/blog/0erc8nokwyyi69f9fuo5peqd2coaqo

>parfour the course

Because they were stolen by gypsys

>3 children
>in the span of 2 years

British cuisine isn't great, I'll admit that, but what is German cuisine besides a variety of suspicious looking sausages?

The original story is from 2012

Part of my soul imploded while reading this.

Its not the 14th at Agusta National you retard.

Reminds me of this
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-autistic-five-year-old-10222542

Girl only eat a specific fried potato dish from Tesco. Then they discontinued it and the mom chimped out.

Source: my butthurt british ass

I think it's worth noting that if you foreign nationals think London cuisine is representative of British cuisine then you really need to explore more. I mean it's like me comparing the whole of the Netherlands cooking of an English breakfast to some piece of shit restaurant I walked into in Amsterdam. Fries and party sausages are not what you find on a proper English breakfast.

shit, ths is a wake up call...
i've been eating like shit this month despite of eating well for all of my life

This is how r9k feels in public

But she isnt fat, wth?

>British cuisine
what? sausage rolls? Shepherd's pie? You call that cuisine?
Or is there something else I didn't hear of?

I liked the jamaican chicken thing they're doing atm. But my local chippy does better burgers in all.

fucking calories, how do they work?

Stop eating fruit and vegetables. Don't drink water.

Jews want to sell their products to you. DON'T BUY INTO IT.

ONLY EAT MCDONALD'S LIKE A TRUE AMERICAN

> And even more so, why do you have so many chavs
I really want to know this.
How a place as developed as Britain is full of chavs?

>why do you have so many chavs?

Council Estates. They tried to breed white niggers by concentrating the scummiest of the scum into human Skinner box structures designed to reward criminal behavior and punish good, but it was taking too long, so they just ship "Asians" in now. I doubt the white ones will last much longer. The Neds in Scotland may fare better as the "Asians" don't like the northern cold.

How about hickory chicken wrapped in bacon covered in barbecue sauce with a coat of cheese served with chips, roast potatoes or salad. A very common dish across many pubs. Or you know go out for a steak meal which is another dish. Also with you being a Brit you should know there is more to a roast dinner than just shepards pie, it's the massive selection of veg you pick and choose to go with your meat.

You're gonna get shit from high tourist spots and council estates because those places can get away with selling crap. Go to village pubs on the outskirts of cities if you want quality.