Christians, why do you care?

You're all going to heaven for all eternity, what's slumming it for a few years with negro wildebeasts compared to that? In the grander scheme of things it shouldn't really matter.
Why don't you try to die a non suicide death as soon as possible? Like in battle, diving with sharks e.t.c. to get sooner to heaven?

Jesus Christ Goyim
Wtf

I disagree. There is a video where Bill Maher is talking with a christian and tells him " well, if heaven is so great, why don't you kill yourself". I am not a believer, but technically that is wrongthink. If you kill yourself, then you are not eligible anymore for heaven. It's considered a mortal sin.

Can you answer some questions for me?

Why is God referred to as Father and why do priests call it a covenant with him? Isn't that almost the same as gay marriage?

I specifically stated "non suicide" deaths. Just live a very high risk life.

It's not a marriage. The covenant they take is to serve the father, in the same way that a son would help his father out in the workshop.

Well, I think it's in the same region. It's like putting your God-given life, and misusing it for something stupid. Like wasting a gift.

Of course, if you risk your life to serve God (like the crusaders) then it's a totally different story.

Because God commanded us to. Read the Bible.

So god condemns true believers to eternity in hell?

What happens when a Christian man marries women under the Islamic ceremony for marriage?

>not understanding that we're on this earth so we can experience free will and that because we have free will Satan can come and contend for souls here or that God's kingdom as it is in Heaven will be made on Earth one day as well

Well if you are a true believer, let's say, and you practise extreme sports, then it's technically a sin. The bible puts great emphasis on how "life" is something given to us by God the father, and wasting it for non-religious purposes is like being given money for specific reasons and spending it to get drunk. It's waste and is technically a sin.

No one spends eternity in hell unless they willingly stay there.

It's not considered a marriage in the eyes of God. Therefore, as far as God is concerned (the christian God) you are not married and you don't get the "be with your spouse in the afterlife perk"

Caring is the best way to die non-suicide deaths down here. To enter Heaven one must still display devotion to the Lord's way of raising Hell, and a lot of that is to put up with earthly temptations and shortcomings. Quitting early on purpose is mostly heathen and depending on how literally you then take the book can even act as the hallmark of pagan (and therefore technically Satanic) practice. The art of being Christian is to know the world is dark but that that also is no reason to turn dark yourself.

So modern soldiers are condemned to hell? Like an American dying in Vietnam? Is this why the Westboro Baptist Church says all soldiers will burn in hell?

>You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.
Deuteronomy 7:3-4

>marry
>meanwhile divorce is practised around the globe

Are you playing zero effort devil's advocate or are you really that dumb?

No. One of the reason Christianity took off in the west is because it offered eternal afterlife. It originally took among the soldiers of the Roman empire because they might die on the job, and a religion that offered an afterlife was good sounding to them. Soldiering is a job. Now, I guess if you consider the job of soldiering as immoral (you have to fight against Christians you consider faithful and following the rightful path) and still continue to fight, then it's a sin.

War is necessary.

>As for our redeemer, the LORD of hosts is his name.
Isaiah 47:4

So as an atheist I will stay there until I'm ready to leave and ascend to heaven? Why live life as a christian then? I mean, I'm an atheist but my life would be considered a mostly good christian life outside of some swearing and partying.

It doesn't matter. You have to specifically be a believer to be with the Lord and Father after Judgement day. I am an atheist as well, but technically, I don't make the mark.

Is a war in Vietnam not "wasting it for non-religious purposes" ? I'm just trying to inject as little of my personal opinons into the conversation and asking at face value.

Not technically. You are fighting against communism, and communism is anti-religious ideology so you are fighting for Christianity.

Heaven is complicated. These stupid strawman questions seem like trolling to me. All good deeds can't put you into heaven if your soul is not graceful and all belief in the world will not put you in heaven if your soul can't handle goodness.

>Why live life as a christian then?
Because it's for your own benefit and that of the nation. God destroys those who hate him, but as you can see from the absolute state of the West, we are doing a good job of it ourselves without divine retribution.

>Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart... Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee... The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; A nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young: And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed... And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.
Deuteronomy 28:47-52

And God commanded it. If you knew God, then you would love him and want to be faithful.

>Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Matthew 22:37-40

The thing is, in Christianity you can not hide under the table to avoid All-knowing God.

There aren't any rules about it in the Bible. But if you have the Holy Spirit, then you will fear unnecessary death and destroying what God made, but go gladly to it for his sake.

Violation of the second commandment.

1. Multiply
2. Replenish the earth.

We are charged with returning the earth to its paridisical glory that was present in eden.

So much of these shit-tier arguments are undone with the quote “Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s and to God that which is God’s”. You can follow state laws and participate in state institutions without being evil so long as your intent is not evil. However you will never be holy by actions you take on the part of the state either. This factors heavily into people who want to do ‘the Christian thing’ with taxes thinking that is some kind of good work.