ITS HAPPENING

Russia arresting thousands of "rioters" - people just getting out of the metro, walking, or just looking dodgy

>be me
>Latvianfag
>scared.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=OMgf_Raenss
Live feed here of Malcev, RU
talking about whats going on, recent russian troll attacks like the bubonic plague zombie shit in Madagascar. Posted by Putin's bois letting them now force people to stay home/in their cars etc because "they are sick"

>ITSHAPPENING.JPG
>REVOLUTION

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gXMMC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UPDATE:
>Volgograd police refuse to abide to Putin's orders, people of Volgograd have taken over the city

Karma strikes back KEK.
>SLAVA UKRAINI!

OP what is happening? Explain like I am a burger.

Yes please say it in burger!

whats happening? Is this fake news?

Latvia hates Russia and wants us to become collapse, and suffer in misery.
No, why would a Latvian cheer on a """revolution""". Surely not because they are in all actuality prowestern shills and freaks that, on the offchance their pupetteers pull their plan through, will make us crash hard and put CIA in the Kremlin like Yeltsin did.

wtf dude
how much does Dyadya Putin pay you??

fuck off shrill, its time Russia becomes free of its fucking cancer

wut?

double nigger speak engrish

So they're locking random people up because they might have the plague?
Kek
((russian paranoia))

Hello guys, a Latvian journalist here, who's trying to cover this stuff. I'm actively trying to translate this stuff in English now. Anyhow, from what Maljcev just said in his livefeed:

People have gone out to streets EN MASSE, arrived in Moscow, to protest against Putin, and do this revolution thing. In Moscow, random raids and total checks of everyone are happening. All bags/phones are being checked, and literally EVERYONE who's suspected of doing a protest, kids, teenagers, women - they're just getting grabbed by public transport exits and stuffed into vans without any information or pretense of justice. The FSB vans are overcrowded by now. This was just shown on a video, sent from inside of one of those vans, where a person managed to smuggle in a phone. Also, thousands are being arrested, the cops also raid people's homes and are trying to stop others from participating, but they're failing miserably.

Maljcev: Friends and relatives of those arrested will come out later, and then tommorrow. They can't even arrest half of us. Regime is done for. They will keep coming, as these mass arrests are inspiring more and more people to come to the streets. The regime shows it's faults.

In Volgograd, people have taken over the power, the cops are refusing to comply with their orders to arrest everyone.

I'll be here giving out live updates too, later on, as Maljcev's gone back to organise this shit now, but he'll return in an hour.

Fake Liberashka News

Thanks, highly appreciated!

I have no clue, delfi, tvnet, nothing here is writing about it, and it would make sense

>Yes I believe Putins people are everywhere, especially in my country

Why are you scared, ivans?

Scared? Nope. Just very interesting to see where this'll go, in relation to Putin's regime.

Well let's be honest, the guy is right. Putin is a monster, but at least he is not a monster installed to be a western puppet.

looks like siberians will have new neighbours soon.
Gulag 2: the electric boogaloo

wait we are not going to shoot the tsar again, r-right...?

Big if true

What is actually happening?

They are euthanizing burgers over in russia!

>ITSHAPPENING.JPG
>REVOLUTION

I bet it's your first time seeing how Russian police reacts to any kind of protest in here

Is it a celebration of the 100 years of revolution ?

Check this post:

>how much does Dyadya Putin pay you??
Funnily enough, I'm an active supporter of an opposition group. That said, I'll take Putin instead of Prowestern neoliberal shills anyday and anytime.

>its time Russia becomes free of its fucking cancer
And really, why would a Latvian Russophobe want anything else for us other than another triumph of CIA and Soros?

>latvians are not slavs

But the fear just comes from the unknown possibilities of a real revolution in Russia. If it happens and they succeed, they have some chances of fixing their country.
Im PRO RUSSIA, and anti Putin. And if these folks fail... probably won't be pretty.
Dyadya might come and try to free us just like they did in Donbas

We dont, if russia goes gay nigger so will we

>Apтпoдгoтoвкa
Good old traitorous nationalists who love to shit on nation they supposed to represent. They make Navalny`s protestors seems like adequate crowd.

>Dyadya might come and try to free us just like they did in Donbas
Funnily, some truth from a Latvian snake. You want Russia as weak and miserable as possible because of your insecurity and butthurt about your history.

Again, check this post:

>Russian protesters

Controlled opposition for Putin.

Good. Hopefully they hunt down the CIA Nigger agitators and execute them without trial.

It's what they'd do to us if they could get away with it.

Wait, what provoked this? Did Soros move his "Antifa" protests to Russia??

>You want Russia as weak
I think anybody sane does. Because when Russia has military power they start terrorizing the planet.

>pro russia
That's why I wrote ivans. You're an idiot. Instead of putin dictator there'll be navalny, maltsev or another tyrant. Russia will always remain a threat

>Putin's regime
Note it is now being titled a "regime" on here. This seems like an organized effort.

And this is how (((democracy))) comes to Russia. Masonic weaklings gonna allow Moscow to look like Tripoli, smells like leftist uprising to me

communism is mainstream in Russia, they don't need antifa.

>I think anybody sane does.
Actually, just the butthurt belt. Everyone else who's actually sane knows that weak should fear the strong, and there'll always be someone strong even if it isn't Russia.

We had big antifa groups in 90ties. They were wiped out by other political-social movements.

>hello i am good person i gib you info on russia
>putin evil,revolution soon yes?
>russian spy everywhere
>am real slav unlike russians
>latvia

every time

how many barrel loads of paranoia do you need up your irelevant ass to be this latvian?

I'd rather prefer the civilized strong like usa that your barbaric shithole gas station with nukes

Donbass? Ukraine is (currently) run by Khazarian shills (Chocolate Man, Braided Bitch, etc.) but brainwashed Ukries are still oblivious to this

>EVERYONE who's suspected of doing a protest, kids, teenagers, women

This is 99% of protesters in Russia. You know folks with average latvian IQ.

Based Putin. Gulag them all.

archive.is/gXMMC

Lithuanian news site is saying about 200 people were only arrested

TURKIC SUBHUMANS YOUR DAY IS COMING!

Hail Rus Hail our people

Latvian news site is updating it's numbers as it goes. Latest shit was 300 people, but even that was hours ago refresh it. Meduza.io is doing things, but you know, they're not on the spot too, being banned in Russia, and now being based here.

Putin is gay as fuck.

This.
Do you not know your own history? The only thing shittier than life under the commies was life under the tzars.

It will never end, these people are just cry babies who don't want to be legit and work hard to build anything in their life.

It's when parents don't spank their kids or spank them for the wrong reasons. Bad parenting overall... bad morals, narcissistic behavior.

Why? Because criminals were not allowed to run rampant and shit up areas?

>meduza.io

You can't be serious

>all the russiaboos itt are from usa or western eu
kek

Unfortunately Russia will always be shit because people fight not for their homeland but for their own asses. So give them a treat or start killing them and the protest is gone.

Too bad that the USA would rather prefer Swedistan, amirte?

That's what happening here for sure.

SJW everywhere in some form. Gen z is getting hit hard with the anti-white propaganda.

All the russophobes are from the butthurt belt. As expected.

Main Russophobes are in Kremlin

lol

The few retards in this Thread defending how Russia is ran are no different from the Communists they so vehemently hate. Russia is ruled by former Communists, you fucking retards. Live there for a month, and tell me if it's the white utopia based reddit bullshit you go on about.

Yeah, the Soviets left some great people here, yall want them back?

>russophobes
literally nigger tier tactics

nazis>commies>>>xenomorph facehugger food>>>>SJWs>mudslimes

Of course, that's not to say any of them were really very 'good'.

>phobes
They cant be phobes since they do not fear main population compare to belt countries.

>you are afraid of what you dont like
Can someone explain me this sentence?

thats a very baltphobic implication you got there

>uploader disabled embedding
>not a live stream
>no video just some guy typing on notepad
hmmm

They literally fear and hate ethnic Russians the most. Since Alexander III death Russia is in deep deep coma. Time to wake up and put European blood back in power

starts at -41.00

He's off for an hour. Promised to return, after organising the stuff.

Also, read this post:

Putin is just doing this to impress Trump. What an insecure little "man".

>They literally fear and hate ethnic Russians the most
stop making shit up

While I do not think that the people in Kremlin have my best interests at heart at all, I'm quite sure that they would prefer to see the Russian populace wealthy and content, and strive to maintain at least some level of the above for us as much as they are able.

Baltniggers and CIAniggers, on the other hand, would revel in collapse of Russia and suffering of its' people.

(((who))) is behind this ??

> (OP)
>Latvia hates Russia and wants us to become collapse, and suffer in misery.
>No, why would a Latvian cheer on a """revolution""". Surely not because they are in all actuality prowestern shills and freaks that, on the offchance their pupetteers pull their plan through, will make us crash hard and put CIA in the Kremlin like Yeltsin did.
What the fuck do the repeated quotation marks mean?

SLAVA ROSSIYA

gotta start somewhere

the currently rising oil price is working against them tho

I definitely hope that they shoot that failed KGB agent behind the Kremlin's outhouse.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.
Russians are too cucked for revolution.

footage from a van at -37.00

Hate likely but fear is really stretching it.
I really doubt they fear amorphic silent majority that more or less always goes with governmental plans.
>Time to wake up and put European blood back in power
That would require for new national idenity to be born in minds of your common people busy with their daily work.
Choke on them, Silivas.

I’m talking about Kremlin. Balts are Blood Brothers

This, shitty thread

>While I do not think that the people in Kremlin have my best interests at heart at all, I'm quite sure that they would prefer to see the Russian populace wealthy and content, and strive to maintain at least some level of the above for us as much as they are able.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Baltniggers on the other hand, would revel in collapse of Russia and suffering of its' people.
Yes, i know i would for sure.

it will happen eventually

the Putin regime is too inhuman for the 21st century if you think about it, but it was lucky with the oil boom that made it unbelievably rich and bought it time

Latvian celebrates the CIA and takeover of degeneracy. Few weeks later be ready for Latvian music idol with a bearded lady and niggers coming to your country.

Lol

this thread is full of CIA shills

This is shill btw. Unironically

It's a shill thread with shills commenting for pro-CIA agenda. Funny.

>epicenter of the butthurt is Russia itself

what did you mean by this, slavfriend?

That you hate Russia because of the USSR. In other words... butt hurt

you're the only fucking shills here, brainwashed neosoviet retards

show your flag shill

If you hate soviet, you hate Russia. Simple as that, retard.

> neosoviet
Retard. Putin is anything but soviet. He lean to the right. Just because he is Russian and you immediately jump on the communism label. Retards like you is why the world is failling

Whatever rustles your jimmies, porashnik.

>Putin
>not degenerate

Russian government is not Russian. It’s neosoviet. Most Communist Party leaders? Subhuman cockholes and kikes.

Open borders with China? Check!
Open borders with Central Asia? Check!
Open borders with Southeast Asia? Check!
Open borders with Brazil and South Africa? Check!

Supporting White Genociders like Mugabe? Check!

Thieving everything, while many ethnic Russians and native nonwhites live in poverty? Check!
Denying existence of the ethnic Russians? Check!

Enforcing even stricter anti-gun laws? Check!

Enforcing the hate speech laws? Check!

Illegal to create a nationalist party because of the article 282? Check!

From 88% ethnic Russians to 65% under his rule? Check!

so they arrested protestors and people who were just on a bus, sounds normal for Russia