I seriously consider emigrating to America. which city would you recommend to me. It should not be completely desolate...

I seriously consider emigrating to America. which city would you recommend to me. It should not be completely desolate, but still be a lot of nature in the area. best would be a lake nearby. good roads, little crime and if possible weed should be legal. few natural catastrophes that blow away my house. hot summer and cold winter with snow would be great too.

what do I have to consider

You're not very bright.

Minnesota

Warum willst du zu den Ammies? Politisch gesehen ist doch alles bestens hier.

Dont come here its a shithole.

Op is a faggot and he will remain in Austria till the day he dies. He will never move to America. He will never bang American slags. He will never taste our juicy burgers.

We want brown people OP, we aren't interested in more toxic whiteys.

why? whats wrong with Austria?

Dearborn, Michigan
It'll be like you never left home

Outside of Toledo, Ohio.

Plenty of nature along with public nature preserves

Lake Erie is right there

Highways are just completing total renovation

Crime seems to be mostly inner city

Isolated tornado is the worst you could get (small one at that)

You get all four seasons and always at least a bit of snow every winter

Weed is on its way (medical has been approved and dispensaries are opening)

Denver fits your description pretty well, but there's seriously not much too actually 'do' there.

suburb of portsmouth, new hampshire
weed isn't illegal but you've got states around you where it is. no state income tax, no crime, good mix of seasonal weather

look at demographics, the whiter the city the lower the crime. northern midwest would probably be your best bet. we probably get a lot more snow than you're accustomed to. some winters you might be looking at a half meter of snow.
if you're white, you're are absolutely welcomed here.

So basically Colorado.Some parts of California are ok but So-Cal is living on borrowed time.Northwestern New Mexico is very Good,Northern Arizona good, Southern Utah very good.

Fuck off.

Fuck off, we are full.

Stay in your own country and make it better.

Fuck you, we're full

Stop telling faggots to move here. Our state has already become a shit hole in the last 5 years. There's no room. Don't come here.

Sanfran Cisco. The rest of US are full. Fuck off.

dude u r a faggot

I'm trying to escape to Europe you stupid faggot. I'm not even trolling don't come here, it's not worth it. This place is getting progressively shittier as the days go by

Stay away. It's worse than the tv shows. Just stay away dude

Is there a regulation on stool liquidity? Mine is quite sturdy and I doubt I can shart in mart yet. Don't want to be denied a visa

if your white good luck they only want poos/mexicans and niggas.

The double standard of /pol

They all want to move to from California and Jew York and say it's ok but then tell other fags to stay away.

You niggers need to go back and make your state great again. All this movement from both sides have fucked up Denver, Austin, and Nashville and will continue to spread.

anywhere on Cape Cod Massachusetts

Sounds like New Hampshire would be your best bet.

Fuck off.

lel, This.

Live in Maine not too far from Portland but not in the city

>and if possible weed should be legal.
go away

the weed thing fucks your choices hard, i guess somewhere in colorodo is your best bet.