No children

My middle class recently married White friend doesn't want kids .. when I asked his new wife (she's a teacher) about it she half-heartily replied "my students are enough for me." What are some good arguments to counter this Reddit tier cuck ?

Just cum inside of her.

Why do you treat it like a debate that requires counter arguments, especially ones sourced from Sup Forums? He's your friend right? Speak from the heart.

They’re not actually your friends.

Fuck them, right? Who wouldn't want an emotionally straining, financially stressful, freedom sapping little shit

I was a young professional i had a brand new bmw m3, I had nice condo in miami. Then aftering living that way for a while i felt empty and developed a drinking problem, i impregnated a 18 year old cuban girl. Since then we have been making kids, got myself a wagon, bought a house in the suburbs feels good to be a father.

if you've resorted to asking fucking Sup Forums for advice you've lost the argument

One of the, might be infertile and due to it being both private and painful to discuss they prefer to just say they don’t want kids. Maybe just mind your own business?

it's hip and trendy to be short-sighted, so those not having children won't see their future, old, ugly, miserable selves becoming taken advantage of by numerous sources as they lose their minds due to old age. Not to mention the terrible loneliness and realization that they failed humanity when it's obvious they were tricked into not having kids. All the wealth in the world won't fix that epic loneliness.

This one. How many kids does OP have?

>implying anybody on Sup Forums will have children, let alone a wife, let alone a girlfriend, let alone friends

KEK.

Sup Forums is where white men go to die.

The overwhelming number of marriages that end in divorce are childless. Getting married and choosing to not have children is asking for a C-Level role at the World Wide Just Fuck My Shit Up HQ.

im not against having kids but they are a horrible investment of money, and more importantly...time

you can try to rationalize if it's worth it, but marriage is too big of a financial risk in general. courts will fuck you over as a man big time, no matter how good your attorney is. if divorce allowed you to keep all your assets, it would be a more favorable outcome.

I feel I’m going down this path myself. Getting close to 30, money is nice and cruising around in my sports car. Is the biological clock a thing for men?

From a financial perspective, yes. Hopefully that isn't your only concern in life.

>Maybe just mind your own business
This. If the wife surely knew what she was getting into when she was dating him. If not its her own fault.

Somewhat. In your mid-30s you may start to lose Testosterone so you'll put on bodyfat more easily, start having ED, lose muscle mass, and have less energy to get through the day.

>b-but what about white genocide?
Yeah, that should go over well.

At least im not doomed to that by choice

I have 1.. and the 2nd in development ..

I tend to keep to my own business and I haven't mentioned anything other than the forementioned comment to the wife.. I know the reasons why says he doesn't want children (his father wasn't the best guy) , and frankly I think he'll come around, he's young enough for that. He's currently playing a role. But I'm not 100% sure he will.

Just tell them that people like them are the reason all the nigger and sandniggers get imported en masse. Should they every complain about the "refugees", tell them that like minded people who don't have kids are the reason all this is happening. They and only they are to blame. (of course it's (((they))) but this info is not relevant for normies).

Because they’re selfish. They want a life that’s easy, carefree and on their schedule. Problem with that is it is a meaningless life and even more meaningless marriage.

Having kids is extremely hard, I have three. But, the after the initial 1-2 years you start to realize the worth and my marriage actually improved. Professional it also has forced me to mature. I’m glad I’m a dad, and I kinda feel sad for people without kids.

>Don't you want to leave something behind after you're gone?
>I know a lot of people who wish they would have had kids, but are too old now.

That would be the more entertaining outcome.

>be on your death bed
>surrounded by... no one, because you made the progressive "intelligent" decision to be ChildFree™
>"At least I... made a lot of money..."
>*dies*

yes, because no one takes advantage of old people who had children, you're a moron.

>All the wealth in the world won't fix that epic loneliness.
you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. I'm a 51 yo DINK not lonely and lots of money.

>Because they’re selfish
having kids to not feel "empty" or fulfill some natsoc prophecy is just as if not more selfish

>Find the most hideous subhuman that has kids
>Point out to your friend that the subhuman from the biological perspective is more successful, because he didn't decide on a whim to kill a bloodline I f thousands of years
>Do this in front of his wife
>he either knocks her up
>or you do, either way profit

weird liberals say your being selfish by having kids.... which is it?

Dog owner spotted

>I'm a 51 yo DINK not lonely and lots of money
you claim to be a 51 year old posting on a shitty North korean contrustion sharing message board on a sunday morning but you are "not lonely". Sure thing bud

>childless and on your death bed
>can't rest because of the screaming Africans in the bed next to yours
>nurses slap you around after visiting hours, no family to keep watch over you
>you reminisce with photos of that sick video game collection you had back in 2017
>nurse pajeeta accidentally injects an air bubble into your brain
>life support turned off to make room for a refugee with a sexual emergency
>Jewish lawyers pockets your life savings after death

Is that what you tell your “fur baby”?

this is what I do while getting ready to go out and do those things I like to do, that I could not do if I had kids.

your all just jelly, (((kids))) are an albatross around your neck.

Don't worry he will be prepping the bull soon enough.

>Falling for the materialistic meme

take him to a care place for old people:
If you get old without children you will die a lonely death, in a goverment sponsored clinic, nurtured by people that barely speak your language, and dont care about you.

This needs to be turned into a murdoch murdoch episode and shilled to every boomer cuck and gen xer. This is what they are getting for being lazy faggots.

that's probably because you had a shit job that didn't give any meaning to your life.

>goverment sponsored clinic
see when you have money and not kids you can afford a private all white senior living facility that caters to your every need.

if you have kids you will end up in government subsidized nursing homes being beeten by somali nigger.s

your students don't give a shit about you and will forget you in a few years.

if you are a good parent on the other hand...........

how many kids would it take each white man to produce to out breed the niggers, spics and indians that have invaded this shithole? 5, 10? If you cant outbreed them the only thing you are doing is bringing kids into this world that will face another BOAR south africa scenario you selfish fuck.

I'd love to talk more but I have to go build a shed.

I think "getting tricked into having kids" is more accurate. Society constantly encourages couples to have kids and shames people for being selfish if they do not.

Kek do it op. Do it.

Then don't get married and not have kids. Fixed.

>get married
>have kids
>be best parent you can be
>kids grow up
>move away
>have their own lives to live
>hardly communicate if at all
>grow old
>either die alone at home or in a nursing home because kids lived too far away to take care of you or too busy with their own lives

>he actually thinks going to a retirement home is a good thing

Note to self:die young and suddenly

>you can afford a private all white senior living facility
living the dream

>be best parent you can be
>hardly communicate if at all
ok

Time ?
If all white families had children they would not have time to focus on other important things such as doing remarkable things to better the white race. So hopefully having every white family have kids is not your only concern in life.

when a woman says she doesn't want something in a relationship, it means she doesn't want that something with that particular guy.

depending on how old she is, she will radically change her mind around mid thirties and they will be divorced.

Name one think to better spend your money and time on than kids?

I've seen it plenty of times user. Good folks have children and they end up moving away and they won't even bother to call them.

>when I asked his new wife (she's a teacher) about it she half-heartily replied "my students are enough for me."
>She's a teacher
>My students are enough for me

I think you know where this is going.

it is not my only concern, but life is a lot harder if you lose a huge chunk of money, and your place of residence.

id rather have peace of mind and security than kids desu. I have a niece and nephew, that's good enough for me.

Don't waste your time. Children are a waste of money. Nobody's legacy is worth preserving. Humans are repulsive parasites that pursue only creating more humans by any means. Everything around us is a product of our insipid obsession with securing our reproduction; all of it a means to no end at all.

I’m not speaking from some natsoc fantasy. I could give a shit about “saving the white race” it will be fine.

But the fact of the matter that marriage is legit a religious practice that usually means you will reproduce. You also learn a lot, as an adult, from going through it. Also you give up way more than you get back.

I can’t tell you how many of my friends still don’t have kids, and try to make fun of me for having them. Kids are the ultimate redpill too. My wife went from far left to pretty center or further right after three kids, because she realized the liberal fantasies of raising your kids are fucking bullshit. Kids need strong parents with rules, affirmations of their gender and goals.

If you can't go 1488 with him he's not your friend.

The great men among us get a free pass to pursue great things. I'm sure you'd agree that there are way too many people who are anything but great that are also wasting their time.

What world do you live in kek? The 50s?

NOICE

Now if only we could convince shitskins of that.

Personally I feel like the sweet spot for having a kid/kids is 30-35. Anything before that you're wasting your youth, and anything after that you should just not even bother.
Of course I knocked up my gf here at 25 yrs of age, but I've had a decent enough life so far, and I have skill sets and whatnot so im gonna make the most of it

Then you raised shitty kids f.a.m
I'd never abandon my parents

That image is funny because single couples tend to be less frugal with their money. The reason why they have "more money" is because they have less responsibilities. They don't have to pay for education, health insurance, school supplies, clothes, or anything like that. No idea how they're going to survive when they're older if they don't have kids to support them. What a fucking shit old life they're going to have.

>muh money
>drives a shitty dodge

What did they mean by this?

24 at my first kid. Married at 23. Had almost 6 years of military experience and most of my college done. Bought my first house at 24 six months before my daughter was born.

I grew up in a fairly liberal family too, and had a fairly crappy childhood. My kids’ is the opposite because their parents are together, have decent amounts of money and go to good schools. Our marriage is the strongest it’s ever been.

Meanwhile my friends were in college, have accomplished little, some still live at home, and work deadend jobs while bitching on facebook. Almost none are married, and those who are and don’t have kids are miserable shits.

I feel you but the best security you can have is a child that loves you. I'm in the same boat but my morals and life philosophy prevents me from having kids. When you get old you better have money left over to sustain you because if your nieces have to pick between you or their parents they'll pick their parents. Really fucking doubt you're going to have any form of welfare by the time you're older considering all the immigrants you're bringing in.

You don't need to do that. Just plan your life so that at the end, you have a way out.
My great-uncle took off in his plane when he was 98. He had little fuel, and just flew till he ran out.

That's a fucking mad way to go out.

Yes, all that money you've saved your entire life, just for a senior care home. The government will fill them.with Africans too whether you like it or not.

See nobody falls for that shit you just said except whites. The rest of the world is aware of the importance of having children. It's biology common sense 101, but whites can't get that.

This.

all the cope in this thread

not everybody needs to breed, we all agree on that. if you think not having kids is retarded, wouldn't it be better for everyone if anyone that doesn't want to breed doesn't, thus eliminating their weak or retarded genes polluting up all the purity.

fpbp

user blaming women for everything

Life isn't about what you want.

My parents were together for a few uears before they got married, they had a house before they got married too. Then they had my two older sisters and I. By the time I could remember anything they had already flipped 4 houses and were on their fifth house.
Pretty liberal family, very good upbringing.
Although I made quite a few mistakes in my youth that would make you wonder what my parents did wrong, but I feel it's all come full circle, as I've developed good habits, kicked old, bad habits, and can stand on my own two feet now and have a family life ahead of me.
I just hope I can make it last with my gf for the sake of our child

Yeah sure the family driving that Dodge from 1990something has lots of monies.

All life exists to reproduce. It's what people are born to do. Literally.

>white women dont want children
>im ok with this
yeah I guess you are right, but dont deny immigrants are breeding like never before

>Take her to Thailand.
>Call me
>I will rape and kill her
>Take any thai girl back

Just implying that you expect your kids to take care of you is stupid and selfish.
It's a nice fantasy though.

They have the right idea, life on this plain is suffering, to bring more into it for the sake of.... retirement care? Bringing more lives into this hell is pretty damn selfish and borders on evil if it wasn't for the ignorance that soon to be parents exude.

They're missing out on memories a "diverse" amount

Don't have kids... A hundred years from now my grand grand kids will read about the great genetic cutoff that held itself so highly that considered having kids is wrong. At least all their wealth will have been shared among the rest. So in a way ...you go make them moneiz.

What? My meaning was that

if nonbreeders = retard
then
nonbreeders notbreeding = good for gene pool

The unfortunate thing about having children is that I can't say "don't knock it til you try it" since "trying it" by default requires a huge commitment.

I guess that's what they call a leap of faith. You won't understand until you do it. The joy that children (your own children) bring to your life is unparalleled. No video game or vacation or whatever the hell you think is better than children can compare to it.

However I suppose if you would genuinely view children as some sort of burden keeping you from "true happiness", and even resent them for it, then maybe you shouldn't have them. And if you can live a fulfilling, meaningful life without having children then do it.

nonbreeders aren't retards. Just misguided.

Babies are disgusting, smelly, and ugly.
Nice Memories.

Sounds pretty fucking swell to me, borderline biblical, he flew and flew until his wings wore out.

Not an argument

The biological imperative is to produce offspring. It's hard work, financially draining, and exhausting at times. But, it's worth it. You will love your children and you will ultimately give you superficial life meaning. I didn't even know I could love anything as much as I love my children. I'm proud of them and I'm proud to put forth the efforts and sacrifice to raise them. They're white.

You should take your vile outlook on humanity to its logical conclusion and kill yourself. You'd literally be doing the world a favor.

Your genes/therefore you, arent passing the game of life, you are a failure.

yeah, sry I meant "mad" as a positive. aussie slang. it's a fucking great way to go.

I see many who wish not to have kids, but would be the best choice for white race advancement.