Free bitcoin

Hey Sup Forums

A few years ago, sites called 'faucets' popped up, where you could claim some free Bitcoin. The first faucets gave away 5 Bitcoin, which was worth nothing at the time.

Currently there are literally thousands of those sites, mostly ran by pajeets who spam their sites with ads and mine coin in the background. However, a tiny fraction of them are legit, which allow you to use adblock and also allow you to make decent earnings.

Someone interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ObtainFreeBitcoin/comments/79jgyg/best_faucets_list/
alexa.com/siteinfo/freebitco.in
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of course... hook a nikka up

reddit.com/r/ObtainFreeBitcoin/comments/79jgyg/best_faucets_list/

I didn't understand a thing in that article.

Thanks

Freebitco.in is okay as long as you don't play their stupid dice game. They have a 5% house edge on it which means you will lose.

yeah if you spend 8 hours behind computer doing faucets you can earn epic 10 cents PER DAY. OMG

This desu

Thank you

True its very logical to see that you will lose there. Although I do agree that you shouldn't put your satoshi's in there, it's still appeals me because there is a possibility to win big. I mean you could wager all your satoshi and have 47.5% chance to double it. (Not that I would do it, too risky - but some anons here did it and won big, others lost all)

I do have a net profit on that game though. I played jackpot for 1500 times and won! Pic related.

What don't you understand? It's not that badly written

So exactly what do i need to do if i don't care about mining but what to hoard satoshi? Never used anything related to bitcoin.

This isn't mining. Details are in the reddit post, including how to setup a wallet and be secure. If you have any questions post them there or here.

Can i do any of these things with a script so it runs automatically?

We’re talking about $4 jackpots.

You could spend all day clicking every one of these links and only earn $10 a day.

Some of these things are offering 1/100millionth of a bitcoin.

This reddit post was clearly made by either a troll wanting to waste NEETS time or someone making profit out of people doing surveys and adclicks for fractions of a penny at a time.

No and you only make about 0.01 cents (USD cents) every five mins.

Sadly, no, all sites are protected with captcha's.

Freebitco.in is a free lottery (FREE LOTTERY) where you can win 200$ in bitcoin every hour. You must be pretty fucking stupid if you are not playing a free lottery, right? What can you lose?

You always have the fixed chance of 1/10000 to win this lottery - that's MUCH more than any normal lottery.

On top of that there is a larger lottery every week where you can win big. Pic related, current lottery. Last week someone with two tickets won a huge prize. You must be pretty stupid if you don't want to participate in this for fucking free.

unless you're like OP and get a bunch of faggots to use your referral code and do the work for you.

Your referer: 8954993

So what does this referrer get if I sign up?

I get a commission of your earnings. You will not get less money. I also have the option to pay you a share of all commissions back so this can only be positive for you. But if you don't want to be my referer, go in incognito mode and use that to sign up, or delete your cookies.

>posting bitcoin scams with sockpuppets on Sup Forums

enjoy your ban

35 satoshi an hour lel

Also this

>scam

>sockpuppets

doing neither of those

You should turn down the shill o' meter

Yeah of course you aren't you fucking sockpuppet scammer.
>Post OP which is not politics.
>Claim big rewards (a blatant lie)
>five different people IMMEDIATELY back you up "Oh wow what a good deal really" "How do I START??!"
>every single real poster that has come on after points out the fucking obvious
>OP : Im totally not a PoS scammer

>mfw this so called scam site is under 1200 on alexa

alexa.com/siteinfo/freebitco.in

damn didnt know i was that good with vpn

This guy wants to collect your wallets to try and doxx alt right members. He's been spamming thus shit all over biz. It's an organized effort

/thread

BWAHAHAHAHA where did I ask for your wallets?

>if it's popular it must be legit
Sucker born every minute. Not to mention that in the global economy where farming WoW gold can be profitable in some countries, floating a pyramid scheme based on referred bitcoin farming is gonna work at the base level.

Too bad nobody here can make a fuckign living on 35 cents a day, faggot.

>a sockpuppet has to be a robo-account
not sure what is stupider, you, or you thinking your can shill Sup Forums at this level of dumb..

For scamming people you should go to >>biz

robo account? what?

vpn = robot!?

you are veddy kind sir.

>scam faucet. Just enter your wallet goy

shill, hows that shill going that you are shilling with.

my point, since you are ten sides of stupid, is that you can have your lackeys respond to the thread, you dont need a script or to proxy-evade with vpn or anything fancy.

If they are pushing your shill because you told them to, its a sockpuppet.

You arent a very good scam artist, shill. More like a scam cocksucking idiot.

>mfw everyone thinks i am scammer

No such thing as a free lunch
Why don't you prey on the lower hanging fruit of /biz aquafresh-pajeet?

I have 50 bitcoin right now. I've had them since 2013. I had more then, but sold when hysteria peaked a little.