Trump made Abe eat a BURGER

This is truly the best timeline.

ALPHA AS FUCK

Big league

BIGLY

I fucking love Trump x Shinzo bromance.

Does Shinzo speak fluent English or does he travel around with a translator?

>nb4 Japan obesity epidemic

He's good. Remember when he dressed up like Mario?

I'm so glad I voted for this man

Fuck that is beautiful. I'm unironically fapping to this, no homo

POWERFUL

EAT THE FUCKING BURGER NIP, OR ELSE!

He speaks fluent English.

>TFW libshits said TRUMP would NEVER get along with foreign leaders.

American beef? Why not Kobe?

Holy fuck I would love to see thicc Chan's backside

MAKE ANIME REAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 PATTIES

SPECIAL SAUCE

>"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this." as I hand Abe a bowl of burgers

-DJT

best timeline

burger clap

Here you go.

I loled

Have an upvote

I don’t understand, does Abe not eat burgers?

Somene plz help, i’m retarded

Shinzo is based af.

Are there any leaders trump DOESNT get along with that isn't Merkel or kim Jong Un?

He's also advancing in the art of shitposting. After the election, the candidates were asked for statements, his was "I like Black Thunder" (a chocolate bar), in the lower right of the screen.

Trudeau

Iran, Lebanon, Venezuela kinda hate him too

Real life gundams when?

LOL. That cuck followed Trump around as much as Macron during the summit. The only time he says anything bad is on twatter.

>
>Iran, Lebanon, Venezuela kinda hate him too

That's to be expected Trump has literally shit talked their garbage homosexual religion.

>Venezuela

fuck you, venezuelans were celebrating that he took such a hard stance WHEN NOBODY ELSE WOULD against the dictatorship that is starving them out and shooting them in the streets

im obviously talking about country leaders not necessarily the people

i don't think madruo gets along with trump, i mean isn't he blaming america for the venuzuelan government's failures?

God bless our glorious leader

I had Kobe Beef for the first time a few days ago and blew it regular meat out of the water

I don't know if we have too much negotiating power here

I hate my country so much.

Today i am proud to call myself a BURGER.

>murican meat burgers hurrrr
Abe should have sodukud his ass for that insult.

Trudeau has made my disdain for LEAFS go from about a 5/10....to a 9/10

Japs don't generally eat burgers. I believe that was the point being made but op was just exaggerating.

>German

Most of Japan's beef supply came from the states.

The best (male) friendships are the ones that start out fighting. Respect is established immediately.

Made with American beef? Now thats alpha.

>Trump introduces Japan to Universal Burger Care

>sodukud

what are the odds trump will make a surprise visit to australia this week?, or has that already been ruled out?

Don't worry, baby. There's room for Aus too.

>Pax Burgercana is real

Honest question, do they eat burgers in Ausland? Do they have restaurants that sell burgers? (Not US fast food chains)

there is a gourmet burger restaurant 2 minutes walk from where i am sitting now.

Are Americans really this culturally ignorant?

you cannot be this retarded.

Yes
Don't engage with us, ever

>made
what are you talking about

He also apparently asked why a land of samurai didn't shoot down best Korea's missles I think Trump is trying to rebuild the Japanese empire

Everywhere.

We have the best grass fed Angus beef.

I hope you are joking retard

... Why don't you fucks understand what it's like to be American? We don't know what you have in your country, I've never been outside of the US. HOW THE FUCK WOULD O KNOW HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE?!?!

Kys retard
It's called Google

BIGLY

You should know they aus eats burgers you faggot, they are the most American not Americans i've met

Japan bro gets it!

shove your ANIME UP YOUR ASSS AUTISTS.

Odds are in your favor. He needs to check out your blossoming space program.

>wasting prime kobe beef on some waitu-piggu

waito*

Hambaga~

lol

DRUMPF BTFOOOOOOOOOO

So what is the burger situation internationally? Do non-Americans eat burgers? Regularly? Americans eat burgers maybe once a month. At least I do. Homemade burgers and homemade fries.

>I am a hamburger

I'll eat a burger from time to time, but I never go to McDonalds if I can help it (some people like it for some reason). We have plenty of independent burgers and fries places here in Belgium. However, Burger King did recently open their first few restaurants here in Belgium, and I'm looking to try it out some time.
I never make my own burgers, don't really know that many people who do. More into sandwiches.

your going to be awfully disappointed by burger king, lol.

They eat hamburgers in Japan ya know. They even have gourmet Japanese burger chains.

Eating a hamburger is apparently part of 32nd dimensional chess now.

quik is dope

I don't have particularly high expectations. They found their way here by taking over Quick, the closest thing we had to McDonalds. I've heard good things about Five Guys in the US, but I'm not expecting to taste any of that anytime soon.
Quick is on life support, I'm afraid.

Yeah guess what Obama was worse. We need a trump of our own before its too late.

A FUCKING LEAF
..wait
...not a leaf???

The perfidious ameriburger strikes again

Micropenises the gathering. A Trumpf classic.

That joke became stale 10 minutes after the Kennedy speech.

Melbourne is a fucking haven for great burger restaurants.

Where 2 cop a hat?

aussie beef is pretty common here in taiwan and over in china. US beef is pretty common here too, it's pretty expensive though, considering it is just so so

Nipponese cuck slayer on deck!

Dat filename!!

Can someone give me the gestalt of this meme.
Is it some continuation of the Polish mulatto oblivion orc with a squared jawed mother whore?

How can western women compete?

wagyu or kobe?

Here in Prague there's a massive boom of Burger pubs. You can get a delicious one for ~$6 and state-of-art beer for $1.5. Obviously, original burger ones can't even compete.

By losing their gag-reflex?

I want to be an austranaut so bad

DELET THIS
t. Christie

Funny how not to long ago we dropped 2 nukes on his country

México's and ISIS's

micro the gathering.
>Eat my shushi baka orange micro
>Where the burger at micro

10/10 made me cry freedom