CBTS #59: Soft Rain Edition

The Prince arrests of "Corruption" involve a lot more than not filing their taxes. Everything leads back to the DNC. What favors were they getting in return? What do the Podestas have to do with art dealing, and some kind of special privileges with art sales in the middle east? Helicopters on Prince owned building related to vegas shooter? JFK release of files is a lesson about "multiple shooters", Trump's message to us was to tell us, in Vegas, there were multiple shooters, CIA coverup.

Everything is connected. We need to keep digging into ties. News has not reported, but they will especially not ever admit or talk about pedophiles. We need to continue on the connections.

Remember South Korean government and its ties to ritualistic abuse? Read more into it, this is all related. Stops in Asia are very key.

--

Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/

Bread Crumbs info dump: (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 Links to thread #21 - #40 #41: #42: #43: #44: #45: #46: #47: #48: #49: #50: #51: #52: #53: #54: #55: #56: #57: #58:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zGyR4tyi/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KC17sSpZ/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/WBXFv1gI/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/GVUvg1m7/order/asc
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/s4Iv8TW8/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/AZhJ37bn/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/v3eCc2tY/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cS8cMPVQ/order/asc/
thesun.co.uk/news/4843213/riyadh-airport-targeted-by-ballistic-missiles-as-passengers-report-giant-explosion-over-middle-eastern-hub/
youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4
breitbart.com/video/2017/10/30/gop-rep-nunes-deep-state-leaks-doj-job-begin-investigate/
vanityfair.com/news/2015/08/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-before-presidential-run-2016
twitter.com/jbro_1776
futurism.com/images/heres-everything-you-want-to-know-about-astrophysicist-and-futurist-michio-kaku/
wnd.com/2017/10/nunes-shifts-dossier-probe-from-trump-to-dems/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/29/devin-nunes-shifts-russia-dossier-focus-from-donal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Liddell
twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/11/05/hrmmm-john-podestas-last-few-tweets-seem-sorta-tense-gosh-wonder-why/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Carroll
mobile.twitter.com/chiIIum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need to meme. Any infographs yet??

We've been found out!

It's a nothing burger.

James Brower just dropped a Raging Clue right now

27/ But I leave this last one here, go back to when Nunes brought forth those documents, those documents have the answers your looking for.

NTH FOR ASSAD

Designed like the economsit cover theme. Pol 2018 happening!

There are many dots to connect. Here's a little something connecting the Oregon standoff with BLM and Uranium one.

Was just about to post this.. I cant really remember what all Nunes brought forth off the top of my head though

>59 threads of absolute fucking cancer
>j-just ignore IOTBW threads goy
>OH OH A (((HAPPENING))) G-GET IN HERE :^)

Seems a little complicated....We need to focus on small redpills at a time. Think persuasion techniques.

For ease of text manipulation, compilation, I have assembled URL's to all 10 waves of Q Clearance Patriot postings thus far:

1) 1st Wave: 10-31-17 to 11-1-17 (20 posts in a 2:52 session)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc/

2) 2nd Wave: 11-1-17 to 11-2-17 (after 20:04, 11 posts in a 4:11 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/

3) 3rd Wave: 11-2-17 (after 9:30, 11 posts in a 2:08 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zGyR4tyi/order/asc/

4) 4th Wave: 11-2-17 (after 1:55, 4 posts in a 0:26 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KC17sSpZ/order/asc/

5) 5th Wave: 11-2-17 (after 1:59, 7 posts in a 1:16 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/WBXFv1gI/order/asc/

6) 6th Wave: 11-3-17 (after 21:19, 3 posts in a 0:18 session)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/GVUvg1m7/order/asc

7) 7th Wave: 11-4-17 (after 2:39, 3 posts in a 0:42 session)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/s4Iv8TW8/order/asc/

8) 8th Wave: 11-4-17 (after 0:16, 2 posts in a 0:06 session, later reposted in 9th Wave)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/AZhJ37bn/order/asc/

9) 9th Wave: 11-4-17 to 11-5-17 (after 3:46, 15 posts in a 1:17 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/v3eCc2tY/order/asc/

10) 10th Wave: 11-5-17 (continuing 0:36, 7 posts in a 0:51 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cS8cMPVQ/order/asc/

image?

THESE LARPS ARE DESIGNED TO DISCREDIT US. IF YOU GUYS BELIEVE SOMEONE COMING ON HERE AND TELLING YOU SOMETHING IS GONNA HAPPEN WITH ZERO FUCKING PROOF AT ALL YOU'RE STUPID AS FUCK

Momo? Dat u? Thot u wuz dead? U waz alwaz skeptic. U see soon. Q is no LARP

If some shit were really going down would we have to sit on here 59 threads in piecing together a bunch of vague gobbledygook?

>new bread
Q keeps mentioning Alice
And recently Lewis Carrol
>specifically
Carrol was a ________

WE KNEW ALL THIS LAST YEAR NEWFAGGOT PLEBBIT CUNTS

These people are too powerful too arrest. They'll probably get away with it.

riyadh airport missiles dropped
thesun.co.uk/news/4843213/riyadh-airport-targeted-by-ballistic-missiles-as-passengers-report-giant-explosion-over-middle-eastern-hub/

Larper or not, we should still take his "info" with a grain of salt.

When my blue pilled buddy realizes that Trump isn't going to prison for life, Whats the first image I can show him that will begin to open his eyes to all this without it sounding fucking crazy?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4

Nunes claimed that the info on spying on the Trump team came from the Trump administration itself.
>Several current American officials identified the White House officials as Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the senior director for intelligence at the National Security Council, and Michael Ellis, a lawyer who works on national security issues at the White House Counsel’s Office and formerly worked on the staff of the House Intelligence Committee.

>)
PEDO

no MS paint infographics will cut it the normies will think its stupid. they like pretty things

im a graphic designer who works at a big tech company fuck it give me the info ill do this the right way

Where we at, can I get a quick rundown?

It's worked so far

Yeah, shot by the Houthis and intercepted by SA (?).

Leave us alone. You're not welcome.

>#59

Lmao you dumb ass wishful thinking trumptards

Basic gestalt:Dumb fucks who will believe anything

Yes! We need persuasion techniques. I'm in sales. What are you thinking?

The pattern is in the thread
>so keep baking the bread.

Even if this is a LARP, it's allowing us to hone our critical thinking skills, which will help when something actually happens.

Fpbp

full rundown

Point and laugh at him and tell him it took him long enough.

yeah but wasnt this predicted by Q

Translated by lebanese user at /sg/
>Bahrain Ministry of Foreign Affairs ask all Bahraini to leave lebanon imidiatly

Breitbart article here.
Rep Nunes on Deep State Leaks: ‘DOJ Could Do Their Job and Begin to Investigate’

breitbart.com/video/2017/10/30/gop-rep-nunes-deep-state-leaks-doj-job-begin-investigate/

Newbie who's been following these threads. Disgruntled #DemExit-er here. We DemExit-ers started compiling clues around the time of the Dem. Convention regarding the fix. Many got kicked off more than one Dem. forum for posting any anti-HRC stuff. (Sorry for lack of /pol formatting knowledge)

Was TRUMP asked to run for President?
Yes.

Why?
To become a Pied Piper candidate. Get rid of all other GOP candidates. Was a family friend and thought to be an easy candidate for HRC to beat.

By Who?
Bill Clinton. --> vanityfair.com/news/2015/08/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-before-presidential-run-2016

Was HRC next in line?
Yes.

Was the election suppose to be rigged?
DWS became head of the DNC when the then-current head stepped down. The person who stepped down was Tim Kaine. Was he promised the VP slot in exchange for stepping down?

Did good people prevent the rigging?
Seth Rich ---> Assange & Wikileaks (Alice & Wonderland?)

He mentioned a flying object being shot down. Maybe it's the missile who knows.

Wow that proves Q was Trump right? Where's the storm tweet faggots? Where's Pedosta in custody? You're so fucking dumb. stop this shit.

Rep Nunes on Deep State Leaks: ‘DOJ Could Do Their Job and Begin to Investigate’

What does George Soros have to do with all of this?

Soros was thought to be untouchable, but these prince people are worth many times more than him.

Brower tweet storm this morning

twitter.com/jbro_1776

This is my point. Nothing fucking happens.. ever! Unless IT IS HAPPENING which by that I mean a fucking literal war and even that isn't a happening, then it's just fucking larping with faggots like these shilling it for a couple of dollars/euros an hour.
ONLY A LITERAL FUCKING RACE WAR IN AMERICA, EUROPE OR ANYWHERE ELSE IS HAPPENING YOU CUNTS.

Bread....I like the idea of using bread crumbs in the memes and infographs....The Memes need a theme

You're still not welcome. Go away.

IKR?

Then use it on something that isn't a LARP. You are following leads from someone on /LEFTYPOL who is trying to make you look like an idiot. Congrats on that

How much credibility does he have? He has gotten lucky a couple of times.

Everything, as he is bank rolling a lot of this shit through his shell companies and organizations.

normies like legit graphics made on illustrator, which im prepared to do. see for example a great infographic done at futurism.com

futurism.com/images/heres-everything-you-want-to-know-about-astrophysicist-and-futurist-michio-kaku/

im willing to spend hours today doing this to prepare them for the week ahead

Look up economist cover 2015 to 2017 thats what our theme is. Throw that cyrpto ba back in their face

The committee subpoenaed documents concerning Ms. Power, former National Security Adviser Susan E. Rice and former CIA Director John O. Brennan. All deny that they were spying on Mr. Trump.
Mr. Nunes‘ second tactic brought the most immediately result: He flushed out the identities — long kept secret — of some of the financial backers for the notorious Trump dossier that has fed the Democrats’ Russia collusion charges for months.
He did it by signing a subpoena for the bank records of Fusion GPS, the liberal opposition research firm that hired the dossier writer, former British spy Christopher Steele.
The Nunes subpoena touched off a chain of events.
Fusion GPS went to U.S. District Court on Oct. 20 and asked a judge to block the subpoena. That move triggered the first unmasking of the dossier’s financier. wnd.com/2017/10/nunes-shifts-dossier-probe-from-trump-to-dems/ washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/29/devin-nunes-shifts-russia-dossier-focus-from-donal/

you will be doing God's work user.

Do it

SPHINX?

These Saudi mother fuckers are in the class above him. Soros is worth 10B, these Saudi princes together were worth 2T. Not even close.

>the first image
Start with U1

You and me both. Let me have a look what you got here. SOmeone mentioned bread crumbs and loafs.....kinda been the theme here. If we're gonna meme this truth, should there be a theme so normies recognize the content as being related?

IE) A meme about U1 should have a rat, some crumbs....as should a meme about Seth Rich murder

No achmed you're not welcome. You're prolly all /LEFTYPOL shilling your own LARP. Faggots.

Economist cover. It helped break the bread. Its the elite laughing at us every year
Look up. The cover for 2015-2017. That shoud be what we do. Make it shine user

If this was a larp, we wouldn't be nearly 60 breads in with no slowdown in sight.

It would be good to have all these breadcrumbs organized and out to the public when SHTF in the USA and people start panicking. Mainstream media will be fanning the panic fire. I think Q wants you to have all your memes and info ready to go BEFORE that happens. (Just an opinion.)

>economist cover 2015 to 2017
Oh dang.....Very busy in design. Copt that. Slogans? Anything like that? or just pictures?

Yeah, it's going to be tough for people. Millions of them have been indoctrinated into the cult of "Drumpf impeachment any minute now!" And all of a sudden not only will that be torn away from them, but they'll watch a whole string of their own people being perp-walked. Sure, there will be some Republicans in the mix, but they'll quickly realize those were the "good" Republicans, the ones like McCain that could always be counted on to side with Democrats.

I expect a lot of them really will think it's an attempt to take over as dictator and imprison/kill his enemies. It'll take time for the facts to sink in. It'll help if the MSM can be brought to heel, at least pulled back from the extreme narrative enforcement of the recent years to the simple left-leaning bias of the past. Maybe that's possible now with Saudi $$ cut off. But it's going to take time, and people testifying, and pictures being shown on TV that they can't explain away. Maybe some pretty terrible things. But at first, no, there's no way they'll be able to accept it.

I agree this will be more effective getting this info to the normies. They wouldn't even read some pasted together MS paint image. Good plan

So it all goes back to Fusion GPS Bank records..

Yes we would. This is what we do. It's fucking raining, I've got nothing better to do.

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IM TELLING YOU.

As I posted yesterday (anyone got my caps to post?) THIS is the "chance" I told you Assange is giving Mueller to come out with it all before Assange does. The Hill's headline and the others now popping up just like it from the MSM, are Mueller's attempts to get ahead of the Assange's leak and look like he's actually doing his fucking job. Assange planned to release the 3rd, final part of his promised, pre-election "October surprise", in early Oct. 2016 as he/Wikileaks publicly committed to, but just before he could, NBC and the Clinton Campaign purposefully held and timed the release of the Billy Bush/Trump bus "grab 'em by the pussy" audio, which was also the week of the last publicly broadcasted, presidential debate. you will see that Mueller AND Comey (as much as you want to hate them) have actually HELPED this all come to a head. The ONLY REASON Mueller let the clock run down so close on the Assange 10/21/17 deadline is because he's had to continue to string the corrupt establishment DNC/GOP trolls, along. This is why he won't release the private Comey "memos" like CNN is publicly demanding.

Thanks in advance.

Probabilistic this.

Go insult your mum and get slapped, then step on a lego.

>Bingo.
But you have to be on the lookout for new crumbs. Someone made bread earlier and it was almost missed.

I'm not sure...just throwing it out there

He's worth than that, he recently dumped 18 billion into certain organizations. I do agree the Saudis are worth more though, but a lot of their money goes into trying to maintain their power, as well as fund terrorism across the planet.

Good work. Really helps to be able to have everything organized.

Yes, I like the Economist cover idea....But its a very busy design and not the right medium for easily breaking people into the reality of the situation.

If we're going with that design I think it should kinda become a more cohesive mosaic (lots of crumbs that become a loaf) rather than just a bunch of traitors faces. That kinda comes off as Drumphkin, no?

I can tell by the way all you faggots write. You're the normies, you're the plebbit cancer that killed this place. You are the newfags. Go make a subreddit and do your LARP there. Fuck this is sad

Lewis Carrol practiced photography with young Alice:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Liddell

twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/11/05/hrmmm-john-podestas-last-few-tweets-seem-sorta-tense-gosh-wonder-why/amp/

im thinking of using this thread and run down as the basis for the infographic:

thoughts?

thanks m3g

Id mimmick it so you just pictures symbols acronyms ger fucked with it. If it works and we get everywhere youll have normies.on tv and youtube trying to break it down. Looks like we qlmost have everything

Could someone decypher this image?

Just do what you want. Don’t break your back making a huge fancy project for retards memeing when they haven’t figured it out yet. “Keep it simple stupid”. Normies aren’t going to decipher shit in a meme cover

When this is all said and done, it's going to crush the crooked, long-term, abusive and overtly corrupt establishments, of BOTH PARTIES and we should ALL want it that way. McCains going to be using his non-ACA abiding private insurance to try and progress his own brain tumor at light-speed levels.

Whatever happened with the Podesta arrest that was being talked about last night? Some were speculating he is in custody but its not being reported on due to some agreement. Any truth to this?

Reddit spacing confirmed. go make a subreddit shitskin

Just tie HRC or the DNC to the muslim brotherhood.

Pick a connection and go for it.

Uranium one might be better. Put together something connecting Hillary with anything and that is a better start than anything Sup Forums has right now.

Yeah, Thats kinda where my heads at. I'm an old-fag, meme's to me are still penguins with funny captions

And infact Carroll may have been sexually interested in 11 year old Alice.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Carroll

This Twitter acct is posting lots of documents related to this. I'm not sure what's relevant to the discussion so I'm just posting the link to the acct. Oldfag here not great at digging for clues but this may prove relevant.
mobile.twitter.com/chiIIum

MegaAnon pasta from near 10/21. Someone keeps posting her pastas now and then, probably to discredit and confuse.

How do you discredit something that's anonymous? are you retarded?

Still no mention of Scalia, I am sure he was involved too considering he was the only judge to preside over Billy the rapist Clinton's impeachment.
Scalia had a fight with Obama a week before his death
Also John Podesta asked about "wet work" wrt Scalia
Obama never went to Scalia's funeral

It means you're dumb as fuck and you should go make a subreddit instead of continuing to make threads here. You'll get way more exposure back at your home

For later, it would perhaps be useful to use a social network analysis program to visualize actors and their relations, flows of goods/money etc.
Didn't work with such for a while, have to check what programs allow us all kind of neat tricks to emphasize connections of interest.