Fucking retarded man child

Fucking retarded man child.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Self-Defense_Forces#Anti-ballistic_missile_deployment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking faggot leaf. suck your daily Muslim cock yet? Mohammed is waiting :^)

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD™

This is actually a genius move by Trump. By strategically making his allies think he's stupid he can say that no other country respects America and that he'll fix it when he gets re-elected.

Trump is playing 4d chess while everyone is playing checkers.

When injured they also fight at full strength.

fuck up pajheet you dipshit, your kind can't shoot down missiles because you don't have the technology.

Talk to me when you have nukes, discount England.

Trump continues to be a disgrace to our country. Elected by angry white trash that largely failed at life, this idiotic president is a sign that america is beginning it's great decline.

Douglas MacArthur is spinning in his grave

he's right tho

We concentrated on toilets first.

mastermind

Hahahaha

poo poo

Prime minister modi used to suck obama dick for a hug.

POO POO

>Fucking retarded man child.
Yes you are....

Sound more like a dig at their honor. The country that gave us samurai warrior code, the kamikaze pilots, and bonzai charges now will let some little fatso lob possibly nuclear tipped missiles over their country with no response.

I can absolutely guarantee this was just an (intentionally) poor translation

Literally this but cuckold leaf wasn't able to understand

Shit like this why trump won

It was America that deliberately reformed Japan after the war to make it stop doing shit like this. Trump's statement contradicts everything the USA stands for in Japan.

He had a point about pooping in the streets. I'm not sure about yours though.

>can't even take his poo to loo
>talking down to straya
WEW

At least they know to keep it in their pants or in the toilet. They could have been shitting in the walmart parking lot.

That is an excellent question. Samurai warrior are not pacifist. You are a fag.

How is this retarded though?
>Why don't you shoot down the missiles being fired at you?
>You're better than this
Is it his responsibility to defend nations that won't even defend themselves?

>at-at-atleast they know t-t-to ke-e-ep it in th-th-eir in the pa-pa-pants

Wut?

Know you know how retarded you sound?

Now*

>muh 4D chess

Lets just face it.

Trump is a lucky idiot.

Is this some kind of rhetorical introspection exercise or projection?

literally /ourguy/

based Trump calling out their heritage

We'll take that as a compliment considering you have a limp wristed pussy that is letting muslims destroy canada. Dumbfuck canuck.

Yup. Trump watches Rick and Morty and I think he picks up subtle queues from the shows underlying philosophical and nihilistic outlook on life. What a wonderful man.

What the fuck is with your flag?

Why is your reply to legitimate criticism always weird cartoons?

>sources said
so they just made it up

You have to result to cartoons, but I don't need to because pic related is literally India and something that you deal with on a daily basis. Sad!

He's telling them to stop being cucks and stand up for themselves. That is great, Also
>leaf

>it's another "Trump engages in friendly banter and delusional libcucks take it literally" episode
change the channel

Great UI that

>He's telling them to stop being cucks and stand up for themselves.

Which is a dumb thing for him to say, considering that following WWII the Allies basically made it illegal under the surrender treaty for Japan to defend itself.

If you're so fucking smart how come you're not running a country ? You dont have the capacity . You're not capable . You criticize your betters .

How does it feel that *Trump* is better than you ? More knowledgeable . More capable . More accomplished . You will n e v e r be as relevant as him .

the AI is shit anyway, trump's got this game in the bag.
Question is, will he go for science victory or conquest victory?

THE SOURCE CITED IS THE AUTHORS ASS

Definitely going to be a cultural victory.

He's right, but mistaken.
A country of Samurai warriors would have shot down those missiles and probably would have returned fire.
But, Japan is not a Samurai country anymore.

I didn't realize the Leaf was this retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Self-Defense_Forces#Anti-ballistic_missile_deployment

u relly are a faggot huh?

what's ur IQ? should YOU even be watching?

lmao

Source on this please

oh shit, ma man pajeet

Yeah, a president pretending to be a braindead lunatic, makes total sense

i bet you understood rickandmorty.

>>Fucking retarded man child
At least he ain’t a nigger.

Trump played the fool and the world bought it

Yes, this is a significant shift in policy - a signal that America now supports the re-militarization of Japan. The neocons seemed to be hinting at support for it in the last few years. Only a fool would believe Trump doesn't know it. He knows exactly what he is doing.