Going to the holocaust museum tomorrow, any of you tards want me to do something on your behalf?

Going to the holocaust museum tomorrow, any of you tards want me to do something on your behalf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RduDi4HnXKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ask about the nazi masturbating machines

Ask them why the Jews hog the spotlight when 40% of thru victims of the holocaust weren't Jews.

Put up an "its okay to be white" sign somewhere in there. Even if its just in the bathroom it'll freak those kikes out

"It's okay to be German"

vandalism duh

Go early so there’s no opening lines.

Don't go in stoned. There will be one friend who lets out a tiny giggle and next thing you know your whole group is running for the exits trying not to die of laughter.

this and only this, nothing else posted here matters. also record the answer on your phone

write on the wall hitler did nothing wrong. yea i know, its old, but still valid.

sign or whistle this
youtube.com/watch?v=RduDi4HnXKA

During the course of convesation with whomever, bring up how interesting it is that the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum was built 11 years before the National World War II Memorial.

>NEVER AGAIN

right

This sounds like it comes from experiance.

BTW. Is this blocked in Germany?

Please user.

You should go and pay a lot of respect. Because what you’re going to see is the darkest side of humanity of centuries.

The only tragedy was that 6 million Jews didn’t actually die.

Ask about the Holocoasters.

when I was an edgy faggit in high school they kicked me out of the la holocaust museum for wearing a leather jacket because “it looked like the jacket the SS troopers wore on motorcycles to run down Jews with spiked tires.” Not even kidding. My mom had to come pick me.

Sign the guestbook Ann T. Semite

Wear one of those comfy Soviet fur hats.

Yeah... all the lies and deceit about the holohoax.

Ask them to demonstrate a 'death by masturbation' machine

Ask them why they keep lying about hovens and showers when most of the people in concentration camps died of typhus.

I really want to try the masturbation machines. Sounds fucking amazing!

put some stickers with:
"Antifa against the holohoax"

This will make big news and antifa will be called out by Shekelstein.