It's 2024, the US has just elected its first latina president

It's 2024, the US has just elected its first latina president.
What do you do, pol?

Hoop earrings for everyone!

Move to china

>China
>white

Castizo is ok

Realize that we really really fucked up

Can't be as bad as electing a Kenyan negro.

Finally,

a president who works hard and refuses to take vacations

*unzip my dicc*

Is this autism real?

Please say that's counter work by libs.

First latinx pres when

don't you have to be able to read to be president

Her husband will be a White man, so it'll still be the White house. Latinas love thicc white cocks.

Either fight and die or leave for Eastern Europe

I move to Europe.

>what do?
There will never be a Latina president.

You have to be 35, and we all know Latinas look like gremlins after they've popped out a few anchors.

No way we ever elect a latina

Hi leftypol, what you doing?

The same thing I did when the first "Latina" made it to Supreme court. Laugh at it

I remember when they invented the "Hispanic" and/or "Latino". They are a fake political meme. It's still ridiculous to me that they are calling Spanish people minorities. They just made that up. Now they're making up "hispanic" milestones.

> Be spic
> Don't vote
That's why it will never happen.

But blacks dont vote either

Confirmed.

Before I came to terms with the ills of miscegenation, I dated a Latina women 10 years my senior.

She was the perfect woman, except for her inability to produce children, and feinded for the BWC unlike any white girl I have encountered.

>Praying for forgiveness for my deviance.

>>
Before I came to terms with the ills of miscegenation, I dated a Latina women 10 years my senior.

HA! Do you know that when race-mixing was strictly illegal, Latin Americans could marry other white people? A Mexican could marry white and that wasn't considered to be a mixed marriage. When Desi Married Lucy, he was white.

The progressive left invented that that Spanish people are non-white minorities. Nobody ever thought of this before.

Latinas always look trashy. even when they dress up nice for church they look like sluts. they all desire to look like Kim kardashian. there are very few Latinas that make themselves look respectable. it never fails everytime you see a Latin dressed up she's wearing high heels that make her toes stick out 2" and a dress or pants that are way to tight and makeup caked on like Kim kardashian

If they don't take bribes and follow Trumps current budget then you should be happy to almost be debt free.
So soon maybe you can start having an actually free health service.

FPBP
also plow Latina pussy, same as every day.

How do I do it?

MS-13 is filled with Castizo spics.

Gotta try a little
Go to clubs, buy drinks, listen to their stupid opinion

>that when race-mixing was strictly illegal, Latin Americans could marry other white people? A Mexican could marry white and that wasn't considered to be a mixed marriage. When Desi Married Lucy, he was white.
>The progressive left invented that that Spanish people are non-white minorities. Nobody ever thought of this before.

It's funny you say that, because while I have always maintained to stick with das eigene Volk, I had a hard time considering her a different race: despite being Russian, my skin color was just as dark as hers. And she didn't consider me white.

Despite our genetic differences, there was much more cultural and ideological similarities. Though I still maintain that cultural values and racial background are correlated, so as a rule of thumb I advice against miscegenation for optimal compatibility.

>Be 2024
>First Latin president elected
>Donaldo Trumpo

So?

Certainly the Constitution had been changed long before then to make Trump emperor for life, so Miss Guadalajara is still performing nightly on stage with a donkey.

Hell yeah

get some earplugs. That lady gonna be complaining & yelling non stop about everything.

Yep and farting constantly also

This

They already had a nigger one, so it can't get much worse

If America ever gets a latino as president it would be the most cucked nation ever

we're going to be a latinckxss nation within like 30 years. i know we all like to pretend, but there's really no reversing this trend.

didn't know they fart. i could use some competition

>be mexican
>2025
>go to Los Estados Unidos Mexicanos del Norte
>attempt to cross the border at El Paso, Tejas
>brown border patrol stops me
>asks for 50 pesos
>finally cross
>walk towards a mall
>a band of cholos appear in front of me and starts speaking chicano
>"u ese nid pai for secur travel, u understan ese?"
>pay them 200 pesos
>get stabbed and robbed
>the left says nothing because their are "a beautiful brown wall between brother countries"

this, america could legit become an empire after it gets SPICed and no leftist would say shit aboot it

sadpepe.jpeg