There is misunderstanding about Japanese debts in Sup Forums

There is misunderstanding about Japanese debts in Sup Forums.

The ratio of debt-GDP is 198% now in Japan.
It looks seriously. However Japanese central bank is the 40% creditor of the all debts, and the Japan government is the owner of the bank.
So real ratio is 198% x (1 - 0.4) = 119%.
Prime minister Abe says that the government makes it 100% by economic growth in 5 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

mof.go.jp/budget/budger_workflow/budget/fy2017/seifuan29/04.pdf
mof.go.jp/budget/budger_workflow/budget/fy2017/seifuan29/04.pdf#page=7
boj.or.jp/statistics/boj/other/acmai/release/2017/ac171031.htm/
mof.go.jp/budget/budger_workflow/budget/fy2017/seifuan29/04.pdf#page=4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is the document about the finance of Japan government.
It's written in Japanese language. I could not find the English version, sorry.
mof.go.jp/budget/budger_workflow/budget/fy2017/seifuan29/04.pdf

No the Japanese text is quite sufficient as it calls for a white ethnostate in the North American hinterlands and provides for the material and diplomatic support for any movement in that direction. I admit my Japanese is rusty but that's my reading anyway.

How does it matter if Japan is the creditor? They still have to pay them back? Other countries calculate their debt the same way as far as I know.

> Hey guys because the bank is domestic it means we have no/less debt
Great, I'll go tell this to my local bank I'm in massive debt to so I'm off the hook.

Default is inevitable but so what? Fiat is Fiat. Hedge accordingly and work for the day the Jew system of central bankery is overthrown.

Government debt is much different than private debt.

China's Gov't debt to GDP ratio is approaching very high levels as well. Which is quite worrying for a still developing country

> (OP)
>> Hey guys because the bank is domestic it means we have no/less debt
>Great, I'll go tell this to my local bank I'm in massive debt to so I'm off the hook.
If you owned the bank and printed the currency this would work. Fiat currency *is* debt. Is the register of debt to the central bank that issued the note.

It has to pay back, but the government can postpone payment forever to the central bank.
When the repayment date of the debt came, government can exchange it with new debt of the same amount.

If you have a falling population, it is perfectly ok to have a falling GDP. Japan needs to accept this.They keep printing money to try to avoid it but it's fine. You can actually have a rising GDP per capita. So technically Japan could be in a permanent recession and that would be ok because it's because related to their population decline. All a recession is, is 2 straight quarters of negative GDP growth.

Meanwhile Canada floods itself with immigrants, brags about GDP growth, but the average Canadian is much worse off.

>
>It has to pay back, but the government can postpone payment forever to the central bank.
>When the repayment date of the debt came, government can exchange it with new debt of the same amount.
In theory. In practice Japan could abolish it's central bank and risk the same fate as Libya, Iraq, Syria, or Germany ... The problem isn't debt. The problem is central banks, fiat currency, financialization etc.

Precisely. Financialization and central bank backstopping combined with asset inflation (housing) creates the illusion of wealth in Canada even as our economy is plundered and our taxes at every level continue to soar.

Exactly this. Taxes keep going up, cost of living skyrockets, meanwhile wages go nowhere.

Japan government has 898 trillion yen debt.
Local governments have 195 trillion yen debt.
mof.go.jp/budget/budger_workflow/budget/fy2017/seifuan29/04.pdf#page=7

Japan central bank is a creditor of 440 trillion yen debt.
boj.or.jp/statistics/boj/other/acmai/release/2017/ac171031.htm/

u said that already

26% of Japanese is over 65 years old. They are not working.
So GDP par capita is pressed by them.

You missed the point. You can have declining GDP. It's okay.

the biggest problem is healthcare for the old.

The biggest problem is young people putting off marriage and having children due to perceived economic hurdles. But poor people elsewhere shit out babies by the bakers dozen. Young japs don’t want to give up quality of life to raise children. Government needs to come up with some incentives to make it financially easier to have kids

>Government needs to come up with some incentives to make it financially easier to have kids

I agree with this. They have gotten the birth rate up.

They've also imported like 1 million temp workers.

Maybe Japan needs to ease up on its work or die culture

Japanese GDP has grown up since Abe cabinet started.

Japanese birth rate has risen up since 2006.
Japanese suicide rate is going down. It's now 26th in the world.

>nominal

Are you even trying? Cmon man nominal? Why are you being a retard?

You still don't understand my point is. My points is that Japan has negative population growth, hence they're going to have very little to NO GDP GROWTH. That's fine. That's ok. Do you want to import millions of migrants just for muh gdp? It's just a fucking overblown metric.

They're constantly hovering around 0% GDP growth and acting like it's a disaster. It's not. Look at GDP per capita, not GDP growth. REAL btw, not fucking nominal.

Technically there are 2 separate recessions there. Oh noes a recession. It's way overblown. That's my point.

If your government does use this strategy then watch out for inflation, like salt and water it can create (wealth) and destroy (nations)

In Japan, the employment rate of female workers was low in the past.
Japan can grow up economy more with female workers, foreign workers and robots.

We were talking about GDP.

thsi is why japan needs more immigration

Growth of tax revenue is important to solve the Japanese fiscal problems.
Tax revenue is growing at the Abe Cabinet.

Tax revenue is the blue line in this chat.
mof.go.jp/budget/budger_workflow/budget/fy2017/seifuan29/04.pdf#page=4

Yes, I talked about how to grow up Japanese GDP.

Stop focusing on GDP. GDP is not the problem. That's my point. You missed the point. GROWTH GROWTH GROWTH. You're a tiny island nation with limited resources. Focus on providing the best for your people. NOT GROWTH.

>You're a tiny island nation with limited resources.
Everybody knows it. But Japanese national wealth overtook China last year.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth

Good job, Abe.
Keep on the way.