Be me, senior at high school

>be me, senior at high school
>18, Mexican
>ashamed of being a bean
>move to new school about 3 months ago
>full of retarded beans and nig nogs
>school is an actual liberal making power house
>liberal ideas everywhere
>can't go a full day without a teacher saying "Trump is bad" or "Trump supporters are stupid"
>everyone at school is brainwashed with constant bombardment of liberal ideas
>every classroom I've been in has a "say no to racism" poster, "we're all one race" poster, you get the idea
>been lurking Sup Forums, specifically pol, for about 3 years
>first post
>making it worth
>I want to spread IOTBW posters and drop them in restrooms, hallways and anywhere else I can do it discreetly

Help me Sup Forums?

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tP_-YIhgF3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don´t really get your point but you seem to be a nice guy, so have a bump my beloved half-mexican son.

Point is i am ashamed of being a bean, I'm for the right and I'm tired of the lib bullshit and want to help.

You want tips on placement, or encouragement, or what?

I'm a die-hard white separatist, but I don't think anyone should be ashamed of what they are. Unless it's Indian, of course.

... and? You want us to reach out and print the things for you? Move your arms and legs for you? Or you just want a bath of online love and approval?

First get a vasectomy.

I want help on how to do it discreetly without being caught to cause some stir up

Kys faggot

you shouldnt be ashamed to be mexican, it was not your choice but as a circumstance of your birth you must always support yourself user, there is no one to live your life but you, hence why others here advocate for their own, think of it like opposing baseball team rivalry

Memes aside, one of pol ideas is being proud of your heritage and honoring it.
I wish i was born in a different nation aswell, but it is what it is. You can only fight to become an übermensch and get a better chance for your sons. That´s what your ancestors fought for.
And don´t be ashamed of your blood. Even if you were a nigger, fight to become a "black man" at least.

heres some ideas:

>wear a hoodie
>when carrying your posters hold a less conspicuous poster on top of your iotbw posters
>choose times when you know other people will not be in your chosen location, you might have to scout it out for this, remember that schools operate on a weekly time table and not a daily one, so if you miss your shot wait a week
>best times to do this would be on your way to the bathroom or at the end of the day when everyone is busy leaving

paco gets it, the only thing that matter is what you are doing to improve yourself

Actually do it instead of seeking approval and attention from the interenet. Typical lazy beaner

It could be worse. You could be Colombian, like me.

you are young and it sounds like you dont mesh well with your peers. it also sounds like you have not properly formed your own identity yet. you will struggle with your genetics for a little while, but you should try to aim to embrace what you are and always will be with respect. it is people who create cultures and those people would not be who they were without their environments, you must know yourself in order to know where you end and your environment begins.

everyone itt stop hating yourself. you are what you are and you can not possibly change that, nor should you. you should embrace your genetic heritage with pride but be respectful

are you the mexican that was in that video of you arguing with your cunt libshit teacher about nogs getting shot because they go around robbing and killing people?

Thanks user. Will do. Going to start with printer paper first to see how fast the school reacts.

No. Was pretty funny tho

don't be ashamed of being bean, i'm a le white american and i like latin american people way more than 56%ers. you are descended from conquerors and human sacrificing empire builders, which is pretty damn good.

Be proud to live in the freeist and qelathiest country on earth. Be proud of your Spanish and native history but remember British European values built America and it's good to have love and respect for that and what they have done for the world, also don't speak Spanish in public in the USA it's just breeds contempt

This, spansih and native American history is rich

>freeist and qelathiest country on earth
>america

well there's a little more to that. most of the tribes in north america were flesh eating savages who would have their women torture prisoners from other tribes and the men would eat the children. the aztecs in southern mexico were bad asses though, just not as bad ass a the spanish that came over. the inca people of peru also had a huge empire and basically just absorbed the spanish

Make iotbw stickers using sticker sheets. You can get a stack from an office supply store or Wal-Mart for like $10

Stick them to the back of toilet doors so people see it when they shit. Stick them to lockers. Stick them to school buses.

Guaranteed you'll get expelled but you can just claim discrimination since you're not white

do it.
Just make sure first that there are no sec. cameras anywhere.
If you get caught all you have to do is deny it: Either say "I was gunna remove it" or "I dindu nuffin", or just accuse them of racism (since they're probably either White or (((White))).

Do it, Brother.

I'm proud of that. I love Mexican culture. Been there a couple times already and it's great. I'm ashamed of being mexican because of what all the beans in burgerland do. They give us a bad name. A lot of them act like it's Mexico and it's ridiculous.

> I'm a bean

Timestamp or you're a closeted propagandist.

You have only one thing to do OP.
LISTEN TO HEAVY FUCKING METAL!
youtube.com/watch?v=tP_-YIhgF3w

No cameras bc school is super poor. Alot of security tho, that's what I'm worried about

Don't be ashamed of who you are, user. Nothing good ever comes from self-hate. In fact, I bet a lot of liberal cancer and degeneracy comes from self-hate. If you see through the leftist lies about "diversity" and "inclusiveness" and realise that letting millions of borderline retarded niggers immigrate to you country is a horrible idea, that that issue is related to race and that denying the significance of race on issues like that won't actually solve anything, great. You don't have to be white to realise that. And you don't have to hate yourself for that.

If there are no cameras then you're good.
If security sees you just keep saying you were taking it off, even if they push the narrative onto you that you were pulling it off, no matter how tense it gets, alway deny and you'll be let go very soon. Otherwise, in order to prove that you put the posters up they'd have to pay thousands in order to organize a court, and no one's going to do it because of a couple pieces of paper.

Also, if you can get home via bicycle, foot or car, or any other way that's not using a school bus then you can stay at school for an extra 10-30 min and wait until everyone leaves (to do "school work") and then put up all those signs then. (hopefully janitors won't take them off).

Any consolation, you're one of the few beans we'd refrain from chucking into the slaughter chute, amiga/o.