>play for 5 hours straight on first sitting
>he likes it
>really likes it
>but still kinda sucks
>picks bad techs, bad stategic deployment, etc
>advise him on how to play
>hell he calls me at 2 AM in the morning somedays
>asks what to do
>guy is fucking addicted at this point, guess he uses it to fill a social void since he doesn't get out much
>don't mind, I like the guy
>he doesn't want to reset with a better country but meh
>eventually he asks me on how to start WW3 and win
>I dunno if that's even an option but would still be fun to watch so I instruct him
>game's name is Kwangmyong
>friend's name is Kim Jong Un and he has no idea he's playing for realsies
>neither did his father
>mfw

-Poorest country in Europe.
-Has little to no natural resources.
-Russia feels sorry for them sometimes and buy their wine.
-Some of the population is very Russified, and speaks Russian.

fuck you, they'll only drag us back

No, we don't mind. But only to west of that river.

Moldova has a right to exist historically.
Romania is the construct that is ripe for dismantling if anything.

anyways, not much goes on there. mostly just farms and an agricultural society. good farmlands.
they make wine, which you should be if you want to give them some bucks, instead of giving it to some Jewish wine frogs in France or to niggers in SA.

they have a separatist region that is still larping Soviet union and is hilarious

Transnistria

All I know about Moldova is the fact that people in Ukraine use them as a joke material for dressing bad and being cheap, which is pretty much the bottom of the sea.

Sadness and alcoholism?

>Moldova has a right to exist historically.
utterly wrong you filty troglodyte, Moldova is the eastern part of Romania. Rep.''Moldova'' should actually be called Bassarebia, the eastern third of Moldova stolen by the soviets
country traitors will hang

yea, and that country is Romania by constitution as it is now, without Moldova's garbage

My last girlfriend was from Moldova. She was really shy and cute. It was like I was dating one of those stereotypical Japanese girls that blush and giggle from just smiling at them, but except she didn't have slant eyes. She had never been to a bar or a party before, and when I introduced her to some friends she got really embarrassed and asked if we could just leave back to the house immediately and watch a movie instead. Man I miss her.

we are one people, romanians and we WILL be reunited no matter what the russophiles or globalist kikes want
BASARABIA E ROMANIA

>tfw landcucked by Ookervayne

yes we are, but sadly the are pressured to be more russians than they are by some of their leaders who got rich beacuse of Russia, and most of them, especially middle-aged people seem to be ok with for no reason i can understand

Saxophone

Mafia shit

Dodon inca este suspendat din functia de presedinte? auzisem ceva de genul

>"I'm gonna kill people...."

parca inca este, a fost suspendat de guvernul pro european caruia el la randul lui vrea sa ii ia din puteri, dar din fericire deocamdata nu i-a reusit acest lucru

>romanian
>speaks some kind of faux latin

Towns full of rapists.

This is romanian ? This shit looks much more like latin than portuguese or other latin languages

yes, we actually have a latin language despite all the memes

I know that romanian is latin based but never have look into it, its sound pretty latin based even more than the other latin languages, despite the slav memes

it is, but of course, over the centuries we were under ottoman then soviet occupation and there are some words and other influences from slavs and turks especially