CBTS #60 Moderate Rain Edition

The Prince arrests of "Corruption" involve a lot more than not filing their taxes. Everything leads back to the DNC. What favors were they getting in return? What do the Podestas have to do with art dealing, and some kind of special privileges with art sales in the middle east? Helicopters on Prince owned building related to vegas shooter? JFK release of files is a lesson about "multiple shooters", Trump's message to us was to tell us, in Vegas, there were multiple shooters, CIA coverup.

Everything is connected. We need to keep digging into ties. News has not reported, but they will especially not ever admit or talk about pedophiles. We need to continue on the connections.

Remember South Korean government and its ties to ritualistic abuse? Read more into it, this is all related. Stops in Asia are very key.

--

Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/

Bread Crumbs info dump: → (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 →
Links to thread #21 - #40 →

#41: →
#42: →
#43: →
#44: →
#45: →
#46: →
#47: →
#48: →
#49: →
#50: →
#51: →
#52: →
#53: →
#54: →
#55: →
#56: →
#57: →
#58: →
#59 >

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economist
steemit.com/story/@pollux.one/the-economist-cover-for-2017-start-of-an-analysis
steemit.com/story/@pollux.one/2a2jse-the-economist-cover-for-2017-start-of-an-analysis
deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/decoding-economist-2017-cover/
astro-tarology.com/news/the-rothschild-code-the-world-in-2017-planet-trump/
wildernessfestival.com/programme/economist-films-present/?pillar_id=&location=43433
youtu.be/OsesMFmcOAk
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/347122-lobby-firm-registers-as-foreign-agent-for-saudi-group-feuding-with-qatar
amazon.in/gp/aw/s//ref=mw_dp_a_s?ie=UTF8&i=digital-text&k=Hillary Clinton Fan Club
youtube.com/watch?v=DS2FSfRZZIs
youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/P3Lk4PKG/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zGyR4tyi/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KC17sSpZ/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/WBXFv1gI/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/GVUvg1m7/order/asc
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/s4Iv8TW8/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/AZhJ37bn/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/v3eCc2tY/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cS8cMPVQ/order/asc/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/mueller-has-enough-evidence-bring-charges-flynn-investigation-n817666
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/01/foxs-rupert-murdoch/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/03/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-recused-self-from-email-investigation-under-pressure-over-clinton-ties/
amazon.in/Hillary-Clinton-Wonderland-Quotes-Campaign-ebook/dp/B01HOM8AV2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Calm before the Stelt

The old thread was hitting the bump limit, so I figured I'd save this for the next bread.

>How does Benghazi play into this? Known weapons sales.

Hillary's inaction during Benghazi now raises a lot more red flags than I previously thought. Why would she let so many die?

Chris Stevens was an ambassador and lawyer. He also happened to be the director of the Office of Multilateral Nuclear and Security Affairs at one point.

Sean Smith was an information management officer.

Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods were both CIA officers.

Would it have been possible than Chris and Sean came across some information that Hillary didn't want getting out? It's already established that Hillary doesn't mind using CIA agents for her dirty work, and it wouldn't be too much more to assume she'd expect them to be expendable as well.

Go ask Alice

Is Flynn going to be indicted?

You won't see it for a while and by the time it happens, you won't notice... just like most of the shit that actually "happens" that no one screams, "it's happening" about. The "missing" Kelly phone was important for two very specific reasons. The people who took advantage of it being conveniently "unsecured" and "left behind by accident", were the same staffer idiots who abuse their positions and take advantage of opportunities like this everyday and turn the info they hear, the docs/communications they can swipe and the now devices they can steal, and turn them over to the "swamp" affiliated people they've been convinced to think they still work for. Most of these idiots are just young, dumb Obama holdovers and left over Preibus plants who were "only doing what they were told", just like Awan testified he did, by "the people they were told they actually worked for".

Bottom line? The swamp USED AND ABUSED (past-tense) their network of ignorant staffers/admins. for two sole purposes, so they could - 1. Illegally collect, record, obtain, distribute, disseminate and "leak", the secured, confidential, classified, internal info, communications and, as we now know, even "accidentally left" devices, swiped and unreported, so they could then 2. Edit/frame/set-up the Trump admin./staffers via fictitiously edited, skewed, agenda-driven, narrative feeding and promoting, MSM-driven "breaking stories", with illegally obtained then intentionally falsified "proof" as manufactured and provided to the MSM, by the swamp. Nothing more, nothing less.

And Iran is one of it's fiercest enemies, this is also part of why they try to curb their influence.

will be making an illuminati style card game with info on U1, pizza, Q and other to meme out simple redpills that normies can engage with

will post with this name when done

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economist

The publication belongs to the Economist Group. It is 50% owned by the English branch of the Rothschild family and by the Agnelli family through its holding company Exor. The remaining 50% is held by private investors including the editors and staff.[12][13]

The Economist Cover for 2017: Start of an analysis
steemit.com/story/@pollux.one/the-economist-cover-for-2017-start-of-an-analysis

The Economist Cover for 2017 Part II: Deep Analyze of the Cards
steemit.com/story/@pollux.one/2a2jse-the-economist-cover-for-2017-start-of-an-analysis

Decoding The Economist 2017 Cover
deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/decoding-economist-2017-cover/

Missing star card meaning…

My initial thought upon seeing the comet was Comet Ping Pong as well, however a comet can have multiple interpretations, including the Phoenix. And Pizzagate doesn’t seem to fit with an interpretation of The Star card. Upon closer inspection, the faces in the stars don’t look like small children. They sort of resemble high school yearbook photos, the hint of a suit or tuxedo with some of the male faces. This is a very enigmatic card.

The Rothschild Code – The World in 2017 – Planet Trump
astro-tarology.com/news/the-rothschild-code-the-world-in-2017-planet-trump/

PRESENTS THE WORLD IF…| Wilderness Festival 2nd - 5th August 2018
How will the planet cope when faced with fundamental challenges to how we live our lives? World-renowned publication The Economist brings its global expertise to Wilderness to explore three..
wildernessfestival.com/programme/economist-films-present/?pillar_id=&location=43433

Video on this issue
youtu.be/OsesMFmcOAk

Is child abuse (what those sick fucks do to children/pizzagate) for black mailing purposes or something different?

So whats the latest run down? hearing Hilary is like Alice in Wonderland and what connection the Godfather has. I think the Middle East corruption is being brought to light and it not entangles the Clintons and others.

>STORY MEME TIME

>Lets start with IKE and the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

thanks babe

Both options are very likely

>Huma and Hillary are 'close'
>''What would you do? leave a child behind?''
>HRC is Alice
>Wonderland is Saudi Arabia
>Huma is Hillarys child, her father is a Saudi

I think it's a form of mind control. It's possible Hillary has been used, as well as the others. She very well could be innocent, despite all of the horrible acts that she has committed.

*Now entangles the Clintons
>Sorry Ive been drinking and smoking.
NOt sorry

8992 is on

Huma is coming home?

Black mailing, just for sex, torture, satanic rituals. They are sick and evil.

All I know so far
Trump and SA King + Crowned Prince made a deal. We'll offer a future to the SA economy by listing Aramco on NYSE if they round up enemies of both SA King and US operating in the region, as well as act as a stabilizing force thats both pro-West and moderate in the region.
Trump has been working very intimately with the Military due to the lack of Jewish influence and strong sense of order and loyalty to the President. Trump has always been big on loyalty. It's possibly the military even asked him to run in the first place, so that they can defeat domestic enemies that infest US government.
Wizards and Warlocks - Trump has directed very special units, one called Wizards and the other called Warlocks to carry out targeted EMP strikes on NK's missle test, intercept ballistic aimed at Riyadh, and compromise compounds of those arrested in SA

Yes

Very surprised that shills are at a minimum lately (compared to last week with manafort indictment)

These threads are so much juicey but they lack shills.

They are monitoring us

huma looks too arab/paki to have come out of a white womb

David coleman headley looks more like what a child of arab+white heritage should look like.

They come and go.. Probably changing their pants alot. cause they Shit Bricks with what we've put together.

MODS STICKY THIS

Note, Podesta Group registered as Foreign Agents for ***Saudi Arabia***:
>thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/347122-lobby-firm-registers-as-foreign-agent-for-saudi-group-feuding-with-qatar

Was there any real follow-up on this thread?

Looking for Waldo
>pic related

Looking for vip or info given to SA by USA during Kushner visit.
>Looking for vip or info given to SA by USA during Kushner visit.

The thread starts to get spooky

THANKS OP for BAKIN' THEM BREADS

Blackmail and worship. They are satanists and cannabals

they are scared. the smart ones have figured out who they are dealing with and why they have such high turnover rates.

>shills take a look at the men beside you
>they won't be there next week.

FUCK OFF SHILL LEAF

Can someone PLEASE look into this. Why is this book authored by Lewis Carroll and Hilary Clinton Fanclub?
amazon.in/gp/aw/s//ref=mw_dp_a_s?ie=UTF8&i=digital-text&k=Hillary Clinton Fan Club

Crumbs need answers come.get some new questions..most of these are ten minutes of google surfing just connect them. Were a 3rd of the way there. pick one not replied to its not touched.

Keep'n the dream alive!
MAGA

An incredible strategy if true with unlimited potential for peace and prosperity in both countries

Can someone please post one legitimate shred of evidence about any of this beyond some loser LARPer pretending to know insider info

60 threads and all I can see is a bunch of bored NEETs playing make-believe and grasping at straws to make the most ridiculous connections and hyping each other up

>ACT 1 Lil' Kennedy and the CIA
>be JFK
>youtube.com/watch?v=DS2FSfRZZIs
>get rekt

>ACT 2 Globalists Take Over Everything
>CIA in the 70's/80's fuck everything
>Pedophiles take over the world
>USA on the brink of They Live style situation

>ACT 3 Saving (US)A
>someone gets wise
>someone gets mad
>someone gets arrested

Now we have to tell this story in MEMES

ctrl+w

Someone compile all clues we have so far that lead to Q's credibility

Blackmail first and foremost.

It’s ok to be sloppy, theories are being formed no ones gonna get it perfect but it’s better to have the background info when a real happening occurs as well as potential motives

that was done at the start of earlier posts. Check back in the 30's.

Or just play....

youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g

>FUCK OFF SHILL LEAF
>444
Oh shit, digits confirm I am a Shill Leaf....
I thought I was just asking the mods to create a sticky, so that we are all on the same page and avoid doubled threads, like the one that just happened. My mistake, I guess. But it would still be nice if the mods sticky this thread, no?

>(anon1: asks) Jared Kushner went to Saudi Arabia on an unannounced visit 6 days ago. Who did he meat with? Did he authorize this? Did he provide intelligence to Saudi Arabia that lead to this happening?

>(anon2: answer and q) He delivered a high value target back to them. Vegas was more... sooo much more.... but who?

>(anon2: asks) Who do we know have been hunted by SA.... Well funded excellently protected. A dissident who broke rank.

See waldo pic

Can somebody keep a eye on this page for the next 2 hours and see whats up?

I'm takin a nap, don't forget to make new breads and memes for Meme War 2, I'll be back soon.
MAGA

beautiful.
you by any means?

why the shills demanding evidence are annoying, evidence is what the general population will need, within the meme and infographs, lead them to the evidence.

It's all about control.

You have footage of someone torturing and violently raping a 3 year old you fucking own that cunt for life.

I said this in the last thread, and Q said bingo:

> If Lewish Carroll groomed Alice, and Hillary is Alice, who groomed Hillary? She's not from like a powerful family of her own, right? Neither was Bill. So who groomed her and got her on this path to outrageous levels of power and making literal deals with the devil to get it?

So I'm looking into how Hillary become so close with Lynn de Rothschild. It was before she became a Rothschild in 2000 (third marriage, introduced by Kissinger). But they're close enough that when Obama won the nomination, she actually switched to supporting McCain. How many did that? They are *very* close.

For ease of text manipulation, compilation, I have assembled URL's to all 10 waves of Q Clearance Patriot postings thus far:

0) Precursor Wave? 10-29-17 (3 posts in 1:00 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/P3Lk4PKG/order/asc/

1) 1st Wave (as Q): 10-31-17 to 11-1-17 (20 posts in a 2:52 session)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc/

2) 2nd Wave: 11-1-17 to 11-2-17 (after 20:04, 11 posts in a 4:11 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/

3) 3rd Wave: 11-2-17 (after 9:30, 11 posts in a 2:08 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zGyR4tyi/order/asc/

4) 4th Wave: 11-2-17 (after 1:55, 4 posts in a 0:26 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KC17sSpZ/order/asc/

5) 5th Wave: 11-2-17 (after 1:59, 7 posts in a 1:16 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/WBXFv1gI/order/asc/

6) 6th Wave: 11-3-17 (after 21:19, 3 posts in a 0:18 session)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/GVUvg1m7/order/asc

7) 7th Wave: 11-4-17 (after 2:39, 3 posts in a 0:42 session)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/s4Iv8TW8/order/asc/

8) 8th Wave: 11-4-17 (after 0:16, 2 posts in a 0:06 session, later reposted in 9th Wave)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/AZhJ37bn/order/asc/

9) 9th Wave: 11-4-17 to 11-5-17 (after 3:46, 15 posts in a 1:17 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/v3eCc2tY/order/asc/

10) 10th Wave: 11-5-17 (continuing 0:36, 7 posts in a 0:51 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cS8cMPVQ/order/asc/

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/mueller-has-enough-evidence-bring-charges-flynn-investigation-n817666

Yes, but also think about what happens to the victim. Do they go on to perpetuate?

John is an innocent man.
He might be eccentric but he is no criminal.

I'm just playing my brother

Possibly monitoring us. I would not doubt that some of the better stuff that's been in threads like this has flipped people, or at least made them question their loyalties.

And if a whole group of people have such evidence on each other, they all own each other, creating a massive incentive to ensure everyone's well-being.

PoWales

from breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/01/foxs-rupert-murdoch/

v/pizzagate guy here. Think I found a Huma Abedin connection to Alwaleed via Al-Resahala

Is anything known about the following questions Q posted?

> Where is Huma?
> Where is BO?
> Where is Tony Podesta?

(Has he also asked?)
> Where is John Podesta?
> Where is Hillary?
> Where is Jared Kushner?

You guys are dumb as fuck

Yes.

They become recruiters, finders, groomers, drones or if uncontrollable they simply disappear.

great work user

Saul Alinsky?

Was POTUS in LV the night of the shooting???

Huma was the child that the Bush/elites made hrc rape in order to join their club. Huma was on her first period. This was a trap. As soon as Hillary's toung hit the blood of young Huma, her soul was stolen and they inserted something much nore sinister.

There's two possible origins I see for victims (with both likely being present)

1 is kidnapees, the other is the conspirator's own children.
In the latter case, yes, they perpetuate.

MSM ramping up for a Flynn news deluge to cover recent blackouts.

The prior abuser then becomes the "teacher" or "mentor" of the victim.

>Always go back to Q
Q emphasizes Alice "&" Wonderland
SA Connections (Alice is not IN SA)
Q emphasizes author, Lewis Carrol
>Why?
Parents were complicit?
Carrol was a pedo....
Connect back into other theories.
>Bingo.
I am not Q
>keep baking bread

And they have no problem throwing people under the bus as needed. See Tom Petters, Denny Hecker, Bernie Madoff, former Chicago Mayor, and so on.

>mfw esoteric shilling

>&
Ampersand. WHYYYYYYYY. Seems like such a minor detail...

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/03/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-recused-self-from-email-investigation-under-pressure-over-clinton-ties/

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton was convinced the documents his organization uncovered confirmed the months of concern over McCabe. “The FBI is compromised. Mr. McCabe should have been nowhere near the Hillary Clinton investigations,” he said. “That he saw fit to recuse himself only days before the election further demonstrates the FBI’s Clinton email investigation was a sham.

Was asleep. Can someone tell me the most important bit of the last 9 hours?

Mmmmnoice

This is a LARP

Hillary being a blackmailed captive agent would not suprise me in the least

he got heil hitler dubies as well.
i'm shook.

>minor
if you think it is a minor detail you have already failed.

Q dropped some more breadcrumbs

>A Larp
>Getting desperately shilled
Thank you for keeping interest in this so high.

For everyone thinking about how to reveal this to your bluepilled friends, can’t we start with the questions in the very first thread dump? → #

Would these not be questions that people would ask or want to know? Wouldn’t it be worthwhile to have the truth to these questions prepared in meme form that we can start to inject?

TRUTH AND FORGIVENESS IS IN ORDER THEN. THIS IS THE MEME.

>slow clap

"Where is Huma?" was the proposed answer to this question in this thread

don't you guys remember Trump saying about Hillary:

"She's been through enough."

Occult/mkultra/blackmail/just being sick fucks

Byrd was grand high wizard of the kkk. Kiddie table to rothchildz satan cult.

so, is right?

really? that, sort of ties in why hrc is the way she is.

He was going to take the high road, then she accused him of Russiab collusion, which she of course was actually guilty of.. She is hanging herself desu.. Stupid kike

This too

On that note, think of the Biblical story of Esther and Hammen...

Sounds like what Griffith claimed good old Cecil Rhodes started way back in the day. After all, the best secret society would have no name, and would consist of various interconnected rings; naturally compartmentalized and working ultimately towards the same end game.

amazon.in/Hillary-Clinton-Wonderland-Quotes-Campaign-ebook/dp/B01HOM8AV2

Carrol gets rights because its still mostly his book, they just changed the character. I'm curious who the Hillary Clinton Fan Club is...

so flynn is going down

wheres the podesta news though?

cover up?

Did... did we actually meme Jump Against Trump into reality?