Notice Anything?

It is ok to be gay!

youtu.be/53EgSWqQOwE

What is /polgb/ getting their bf/gf for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a partridge in a bear tree

Cyanide.

>it's ok to have hundreds of sexual partners
>it's ok for your anus to be a biological weapons factory

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

Gee, all they would have to do is women instead of men and all of their problems would be solved. It's almost like people are naturally incline to be in straight monogamous relationships.

Studies have found that gay men who repress have higher rates of suicide and depression.

Studies by Christian scholars Paul Sullins and Mark Regnerus have found that gays who marry the opposite sex and have kids with them have poor outcomes for childrearing.

The pursuit of sexual pleasure is one that shames and dishonors you at every step. Realize this and turn away from a life that has only served to deliver you into the devil's palm.

Should heretics be burned at the stake? How about witches?

>circle-jerking in an attempt to justify one's degeneracy
just stop. We'll never accept any of you. You're part of the problem.
You can't justify your trashy lifestyle beyond "it feels gud hurr durr!" sexual liberation is part of what is wrecking this nation. Fuck off and let HIV kill your kind off as nature intended. You don't deserve to live

Nobody said Sup Forums would accept us but outside of here our acceptance grows every year and you can't stop that.

when the war comes traitors will hang first.
You betrayed us long ago.
If the Muslims don't kill you first we will.

Keep dreaming!

also if it had ended at "tolerance" this wouldn't be happening but you couldn't be happy with just existing without criticism. You deserve to burn

gay men have sex with distinct partners at like 5000% the men's average

nice try degenerate faggot

>gays who marry the opposite sex and have kids with them have poor outcomes for childrearing.
so ban gays from adopting
>h-hey y-you cant use my studies like that

That has nothing to do with what I said.

You're such a fucking faggot, OP. You disgust me along with 99% of the gay community. The only reason I say 99% is because the only thing I can think of worse than you faggots, is the lgbt community.
That being said, I got my boyfriend a ring.

>We're really accepted on reddit and tumblr, you guise! You're losing this war!
If you can't subvert this place you can't win any culture war. If you can only win in places where you can't speak freely, then you can only be accepted overall if people can't even think freely either.

The south will rise again!!! If you say it enough, it comes true!

Bullshit, in reality recent statistics show it is more like 2x the sexual partners.

The study didn't look at gays who adopt in pairs.

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

Gays are accepted outside of the internet increasingly.

>ignoring the point
not surprised there.
If your kind had left well enough alone we wouldn't be forced to stab you back into the closet

That's the sad part, I doubt Muslims will kill these freaks unless it affects them, since they know the jew planned it well to affect white people in the majority, they won't even lift a finger to hurt gays just to allow the mental disease to keep spreading.

Well enough meaning we couldn't start families but you can? Lol, ok.

I'm not gay but that song is catchy as fuck and now I have it in my head.

You're claiming to be the king of an empire of dirt.

>bf

butterface Bavarian?

no
Württemberg

No, it's not.

Oh. There's a guy who posts here on gay threads with old blurry pictures of his dick :^).

SAGE

>Faggots

Fuck off faggot

>What is /polgb/ getting their bf/gf for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa?

AIDS

I talk to him every time I see him. I've also asked him about 4 times if he wants to marry me. Never seen his face tho

Yeah totally a representative sample!

You get that most gay people were not out in the mid 1990s so the ones who agreed to do studies for money were drug addicts and prostitutes?

>it's ok to have aids

He has showed it, albeit I think kind of shitty lighting.

How is it that there are men out there that are more degenerate than any woman? Men are supposed to be better than this shit.
Faggots are truly the lowest form of subhuman.

All of the sources are recent you literal pedophile.
Stop the rampant degeneracy that permeates gay culture and maybe Sup Forums will accept you a bit more.

1997 is not fucking recent.

this

How about the 2010s?

They're trying to normalize even this now, with Truvada and other retroviral drugs. HIV is seen as the common cold among the faggots nowadays.

Now show the proportion of fags that are actually married and not out getting buttfucked on drugs every day

2015 is you blind faggot

Everyone has become more degenerate since 1997. Why would fags have improved at all?