Why didn't Q tell us this??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRUnH7Fuxo
youtube.com/watch?v=vi2vbCbwLe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fug

he did say that there would be lots of false information coming out to try and subvert what's happening.

>if I'm right, good
>if I'm wrong, they're lying to cover up the truth

Q was a LARP.

he also said there would be a bunch of faggots like you running around claiming larp.

so far more than a couple things Q has said have happened. so you can go be a faggot somewhere else

It’s still real to me, damnit

Have a fucking spine and think for yourself, nu/pol/, his predictions don't involve any elements that weren't already floating around on here or in the media. It's just a LARP.

It was a LARP you dumbass. It's always a LARP.

And the NBC claim is real. This twitter source is shit, but drudge has a link to it.

You retarded niggers always fall for the larp. Every time.

>larper warns that people will accuse him of larping

They don't realize it's all (((kitsch)))

Q mentioned Saudi Arabia
Asked about its importance
Asked about how Trump was treated on his visit there as opposed to Hillary
Saudi Arabia has ties to M_C____ Institute, and Hillary's Campaign
Podesta's firm also files as a foreign agency for a Saudi organization.
They're important. This is important.
Q could be correct

And now the cherry pick begins..

A LARPer said that there will be people calling him out on his LARP. Who would have thought?

All the things he called were the logical conclusions from things you could find reading MSM. All this tells us is that he follows politics actively.

Do you seriously think that a high-ranking person would be spreading important information on Sup Forums of all places? I swear to god you people...

Did any of the Podestas get indicted? Or have they made any appearances lately?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRUnH7Fuxo
Enjoy, user
>hey look 6 panels on the cover

All others were larpers, dnc user was legit

Not as far as we know.

It's all part of the plan. Discovery works both ways.

truly prophetic, mr. q must have a mind that is centuries old

tic tock drumphies

So wrong. Why was a billionaire prince arrested in Saudia Arabia, why were his assets frozen? Follow the money.

Discovery works both ways.

It's over Drumpfkins, start preparing for the end.

>why were his assets frozen
Trying to keep cool bc really hot over there

oh for fuck sacks. not everything happening in the world is connected. stop watching shitty tv shows.
most of KSA arrests were in-connection to a scandal that happened years ago.

>fuck sacks
I'm glad I stuck around

This. The biggest giveaway to LARPers is they tell pol what pol wants to hear, because all the conspiracytards have their own narrative they want to substantiate. If an insider posted a bunch of shit which was bad for trump, good for dems, claimed pizzagate isn't real or overblown, etc. the same people who call doubters shills would never accept that person as a real insider simply because they wouldn't like what they have to say.

Leftypol is feeding you morons exactly what you want to hear - a narrative about how trump is in complete control and all the bad guys are about to meet justice soon, as if real life is a fucking marvel comic book. Grow the fuck up.

ok moron, he was outed of the Obama administration because he opposed the coup attempt in Turkey. He also knew that we sponsored ISIS in Syria.

Again, the evidence presented including those who collected it gets to be questioned.

The FBI and DOJ are going to be put on trial on Flynn's defense.

>being this retarded

It's over. Mueller is going to destroy the Adminstration like the good got he is.

One of my faves. “Ladies and gentlemen, the nbc peacock.”

>believing a LARPer
>ever
Also NBC is reporting that "sources say" they have enough evidence to indict him, not that they will (but they probably will).

literally 90% of Sup Forums was calling that that Manafort and Flynn would be charged with something outside of the campaign/Russia months ago when the Manafort raid happened

Based on Manafort's charge of not registering as a foreign lobbyist, it was obvious Flynn was in trouble too. This doesn't come as any surprise. It still has nothing to do with Trump. The fact that Flynn's firm lobbied for Turkey and didn't register has nothing to do with Trump or the election. Turkey shot down a Russian jet. Remember that.

DC is so full of foreign lobbyists that are unregistered. If anything good comes out of this, it will be Mueller arresting literally more than half of all DC lobbyists because that's exactly how common this is. Everyone ignores the law about registering, and if caught, they just retroactively register and get a slap on the wrist. Mueller has shown he's going after them. So look for Tony Podesta to be indicted as well. The Podesta Group took the Ukrainian money for 3 years and only in 2017 did they retroactively "register". He didn't step down from the firm he created over conspiracy theories..

youtube.com/watch?v=vi2vbCbwLe4
play this in the background when you type this.

just think how san and pathetic is your life that this is the most exciting thing that happened to you this month.
and it isn't even real.

Kek. Trump fags will still claim that Russia collusion is a liberal lie.

Flynn is going to say that the indictment is retribution for him going against illegal activity.

This trial is necessary to rid the DOJ and FBI of corruption.

You have no idea
You have no idea what I do.

I put really sick people in jail.

>just wait, goy
>any day now the good guys will win, goy
>don't do anything about the corrupt deep State overthrowing your government

>I put really sick people in jail
...why...?

LMAO
I didn't vote for Trump
I just care that the US stops murdering millions of children in the Middle East.

That is something all you sick Killery/Obama/Bush supporters support.
Why do you think both Bushes voted for Killery.
They get to murder more people.

You are less than human.

Hey, I just met you
and this is crazy
but here's your number
no gas mask, baby

Because they hurt children in the worst way you can imagine.

He did. He warned about disinformation. Do you trust NBC?

More "sources say." Three this time but no names

Another leak by MSM

>pol is wrong
>nbc is real

Wew lad.

People said the same shit about manafort leaks. The MSM is a deepstate mouthpiece but some leaks are in fact real.

This. I wish I can find it but some guy laid out a theory on Twitter that Flynn will testify in a way that clears him of whatever they're going for because he's going to point out just how fucked the entire process was. General Flynn ended up following the literal who because of it so it was probably pretty close to the mark.

If this is for FARA violations, why is Tony Podesta not in cuffs? Manafort has never been /our guy/.

this

I'm willing to believe that NBC is at the point where they're just full blown lying at this point. they haven't been right in years

It was vaguely mentioned that one of the early investigation targets would be someone to keep the dems happy, just to keep things bubbling away for a bit longer. I remember thinking Manafort didn’t exactly fit the bill so guess here we are. I have no idea where I read that desu.

Yup

lol lock her up right?

General Flynn was so mad that Mad Dog and Obama canned him from the Pentagon that he sold out to hostile foreign powers

Didnt he say podesta would get arrested on friday? You are all braindead or schizophrenic fuck off.

He did, this is disinformation to throw off MSM

Listen
>Q is MegaLarperAnon
>MegaLarperAnon was threatened to be doxxed if he continued to post by a credible source
>so he changed up his style of writing and came reformed as Q

MegaLarperAnon is Q. He's not an insider. All he does is ask random questions that anyone can ask. He's toying with your gullibility, don't fall for it.
Time will tell you what I am telling you now.

0hour1 is a paid shill that pushes webb narratives and other mossad kikery

/thread

Because if you want to larp as a prophet, you make vague enough statements to seem credible that could actually be try.

Do you also believe fortune cookies predict the future?

>0hour

can someone post the Q screenshots?
I've been busy this weekend and need a QRD.

Send bobs for fucks sacks!!!

larping makes me unreasonably angry and i wish every single on of you disgusting retarded bread crumb faggots die of aids and cancer while your family and friends laugh at your agony, you useless wastes of humanity

Doesn't matter if its true or not. Meme magic will make it become reality.

We are going to have a serious talk about slide threat larpers around here. "Q-user" was clearly an OP. 58 fucking threads in 5 days. I think that's double the real Happening of Vegas/Paddock.

Twice the attention as Vegas; ZERO confirmed baked bread.

It's almost like 10 Shareblue employees trolled the fuck out of Sup Forums for the last week.

Wake me up when Mueller indicts Pokemon Go and Pikachu - Fry those fuckers!

Oh, wow, it's almost like there's something to all the Russian collusion charges and they're working their way up to Trump.
>b-but Sup Forums told m-me it was a nothingburger!
Enjoy his final days in office you fascist swine. You're on the wrong side of history

Who the fuck is this literally who with zero followers and doesn't even have a blue check mark? If he had any real information he would show his face.

Q's posts for curios anons. Was he a larp? Podestas didn't get arrested.

>believing the "Q" larper
Kys OP