Pagans vs christians 3

Hey goys
ITT: we are going to discuss paganism vs christianity and which is the right way for Europeans

In order to have a constructive discussion there should be no
>muh you kike worshippers
but also no
>you (((odin cumdrinkers))) (seriously stop posting this false meme)

Why have Christians from 200 a.d. til 1453 a.d never invented anything, that wasnt already made by poltheistic Greeks and Romans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unknown_God
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lex_Julia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_reforms_of_Augustus
britannica.com/biography/Constantine-I-Roman-emperor
money.visualcapitalist.com/currency-and-the-collapse-of-the-roman-empire/
protothema.gr/stories/article/696773/i-kalokairini-sunaxis-ton-dodekatheiston-deite-ti-egine-ston-olubo/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=oWXAxtFB6ho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_Belgium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you'd like you can talk about how after pagan Rome fell Christianity spread like fire and Europe entered the dark age for a few hundred years marked with superstition and fear. Roman concrete for example was a lost technology and that's why the Christians had to build everything from brick.

Im a Pagan but you cannot say that Christians was backward primitives.
The Architecture of Constantinople was completely unique and all the European capitals copied it.

Constantinople wasn't built by Christians, it was built by pagan Romans. And before you say it, Emperor Constantine only became Christian on his deathbed AFTER the city was already built.

>The Architecture of Constantinople was completely unique and all the European capitals copied it.

Saint George and some other Greek motherfuckers are responsible for the fall of Rome.

>Byzantium a city that already existed and the Romans expanded

The Holy Sophia was built with ancient Greek techniques.

>backward primitives
i did not say that, i said they werent as intelligent as polytheists which reflects their religious beliefs.

Are you affiliated with any of the pagan groups back home? Ysee, Labrys?

christianity is part of our Roman heritage. By worshipping Christ we pay tribute to the once great Roman Empire.

A german like you would never understand.

>And before you say it, Emperor Constantine only became Christian on his deathbed AFTER the city was already built

You know that the Queen of Rome and mother of Constantine was a Greek crypto Christian ORTHODOX right?

Well not really, the overall style was definitely Roman in design and they used Roman concrete for the construction

You should watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

I too once believed the high school fairy tale that Christiay led to the "dark" ages. But it is a false statement.

They weren't dark and the economic downturn didn't happen because of Christianity

>By worshipping Christ we pay tribute to the once great Roman Empire
comedy gold, ancient non degenerate Rome used to crucify christfags and throw them in the arena with lions
Christian Rome is the last degenerate phase of a dying empire that had pretty much little to do with the Rome of the Republic or the Principate

That doesn't mean HE was Christian though. Christians were still considered a cult that were being crucified in the streets

>The Holy Sophia was built with ancient Greek techniques.

There's no domes (troylos) in ancient Greece.

Yes i am but its not your business. Labrys and the rest are scums.

stop replying to americans

Greek/Roman philosophy:
>We must look at the world rationaly and with logic, we must improve and become the best versions of ourselves in this one life we're given
Christian philosophy:
>WORSHIP THIS SEMITIC GOD OR ELSE YOU'LL BE PUNISHED FOR ETERNITY, DISREGARD LIFE ON EARTH FOR A VAGUE PROMISE OF A PARADISE AFTER DEATH AND DON'T DARE TO QUESTION ANYTHING!!
>P.S. And Jews are special for some reason.

and what great has come from this stupid Empire?

Just a few balkan retards who were bullied by the Empire into conversion

Im a descendant of the Hellenes

I dont have time for all of the video right now.
Doesnt he basically talk about muslim barbarism?

The correlation of the fall of Rome and Christianity to the changes in architecture due to loss of knowledge is a 'dark age'

Gay Odin memes aside, Paganism is too sex positive.

Christianity is a Roman invention to unite its people under one nation and one culture. They were hoping to control all aspects of life in the empire.

Do you really believe Rome would let this spread, if they didn't want it to happen?

also pre-Augustus Rome was fucking degenerate hence his moral codes and laws

Rome's death has more to do with inflation than with religion.

>stupid Empire?
It was Greek culture on steroids.

Illyrians were regarded as bloodthirsty, unpredictable, turbulent, and warlike by Greeks and Romans.[25] They were seen as savages on the edge of their world.[26] Polybius (3rd century BC) wrote: "the Romans had freed the Greeks from the enemies of all mankind".[27] According to the Romans, the Illyrians were tall and well-built.[28] Herodianus writes that "Pannonians are tall and strong always ready for a fight and to face danger but slow witted".[29] Livy wrote "...the coasts of Italy destitute of harbours, and, on the right, the Illyrians, Liburnians, and Istrians, nations of savages, and noted in general for piracy, he passed on to the coasts of the Venetians".

>That doesn't mean HE was Christian though
You trying to rewrite the History Murifag? Like you did with Macedonia before 20 years?

Isidoros and Anthemios

i just wanted to know more about these groups. I heard some things i didn't like about Ysee for instance

>and what great has come from this stupid Empire?

neger what?

> Doesnt he basically talk about muslim barbarism?

Just watch the video once you have time, you'll see how the rise of islam correlates with the start of our economic 'downturn', and why it correlates

They already had a unifying religion though and the Roman culture was idolized by everyone

>we are going to discuss paganism vs christianity and which is the right way for Europeans
Well all of our ancestors converted so if you want to honor your ancestors, you should be a Christian.

>Christianity is a Roman invention to unite its people under one nation and one culture
lol, it's no different from a central government spreading liberalism to control its masses

the spread of christianity was purely plebeian and secret at first, only when decadent patricians realized, like any shitty populist, that they would get a better approval by converting to christfaggotry, they did

pre Augustus Rome was nowhere near as degenerate as a Rome that had abandoned his old gods for some shitty levantine plebeian religion

Europe has seen more inventions during the dark ages than during the Roman Empire. How can you call that the dark ages?

roman republic ist not the same as the byzantine.

Aside from language there was nothing greek from them and they were BTFO by arabs, turks etc.

>Christianity is a Roman invention to unite its people under one nation and one culture. They were hoping to control all aspects of life in the empire.

You should start paying me for this job.

How many Muslim ancestors would it take for you to embrace Islam?

>Why have Christians from 200 a.d. til 1453 a.d never invented anything, that wasnt already made by poltheistic Greeks and Romans?
because that's christianity. Socrates, Aristotle - they were more or less christians. Erasmus called Socrates, St. Socrates

Greece and Rome flourished under paganism
case closed

nordic paganism is degenerate tho

Yup.

>unifying religion

False, romans just adopted every god they heard of. Hispania still had its own gods, as did the Belgae. We weren't united in a cultural sense

Why have Germanic pagans never invented anything?

are you retarded?

For me, it will always be quite simple. The different forms of paganism were power-religions. That's why it was devastating when Saint Boniface cut down the oak-tree. No pagan god came to avenge his tree. Essentially, the power of the pagan god was in his followers. But the Christian God is a hidden God, not subject to that sort of trial. Yet, the pagans were defeated. The pagans were defeated. The majority of the pagans would have done and did according to their ways: surrender to the superior. Their gods were defeated with them. The neo-paganism we see today - with hidden yet true gods - is influenced by Christianity like everything else. Or, in a word, it's LARPing.

You'd have to ask my descendants that question, because it's not relevant now.

Why did you ignore my first comment. He was not Christian AT THAT TIME, he converted ON HIS DEATHBED. Also, stop using wikipedia as a source

>pre Augustus Rome was nowhere near as degenerate as a Rome that had abandoned his old gods for some shitty levantine plebeian religion

Do you even know your own history?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lex_Julia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_reforms_of_Augustus

>I heard some things i didn't like about Ysee for instance

They are cults. Labrys also have many Jew who converted to Polytheism.

what have levantine or african christians invented?

>or african christians invented?
heresies

>hurr durr
there is nothing more degenerate than abandoning your gods for a foreign one

It's a hypothetical situation. So how many? Mine have been Christian for around 600, like much less. Is that enough?

*likely

>due to loss of knowledge is a 'dark age

exept it was the instabilty related to the fall of Rome and the multiple barbarians invasion who created that mess and only christianity brought back peace and stability in europe

i doubt an american knows who is clovis but who knows !

>there is nothing more degenerate than abandoning your gods for a foreign one

The only source you have claiming this is a 'foreign god' is a roman source written by roman scholars. aka the bible.

The bible and christianity again was invented to culturally reign over the empire (aside from political and military)

this

yes of course if Europeans didn't start worshipping a levantine hebrew(which they did before the WRE collapsed anyway) they wouldn't have never gotten on their feet again

>Is that enough?
Is it? I'm not Lithuanian so I can't answer that for you, friend.

/thread

>Also, stop using wikipedia as a source

britannica.com/biography/Constantine-I-Roman-emperor

Ok now uneducated murican?

>i doubt an american knows who is clovis but who knows !

made me kek, they unironically probably don't know him

>Unknown God
>(((Paul)))

(((you)))

explain im listening

then which do you think is good?

>Labrys also have many Jew who converted to Polytheism.
Με σkότωσες

Well it's enough to destroy one religion, but not enough to make another native. 2000 years isn't enough either.

ah of course, christianity totally has nothing to do with the levant, you just happen to have the same god and part of the same holy book via pure coincidence, christianity is pure european
crucify yourself

Christianity was the reason Europe opened the doors. If it was never there Europe would still be Nationalistic, and most like have spread into the M.e and North Africa.

explain what?

>attempt to sound neutral
>completely reveal your bias in butthurt over the Odin cumdrinker meme
I'll bite though. A combination of corruption in the Catholic Church, disease, and constant petty warfare between kingdoms that erupted over the fall of the west Roman Empire all contributed to less than ideal conditions for new inventors.

Just a reminder.

>Με σkότωσες

Its well known. There's also many Jew who becoming Orthodox Christians. Like Brother Nathanael.

>t. sven the somali

Since all our ancestors converted to some fad sandnigger religion we might as well convert to Islam.

which is the desideratum of the people who are pagan ,a avatar like world??

why im apparently retarded for saying the Byzantines weren't greek

Do you want a list of all non-greek emperors?

Currency and the Collapse of the Roman Empire

money.visualcapitalist.com/currency-and-the-collapse-of-the-roman-empire/

im not neutral. I just want an intelligent conversation and no retarded attacks against each other.

>I'll bite though. A combination of corruption in the Catholic Church, disease, and constant petty warfare between kingdoms that erupted over the fall of the west Roman Empire all contributed to less than ideal conditions for new inventors.

Well the Roman/Greco worlds were full of wars and they sill managed so much more though

I know Balts and Lithuanians especially have a lot of pagan practices lingering on but that's not the case for western Europe. My ancestors have been Christian for at least 1000 years, and there being no continuation of pagan priests to explain anything, and no unbroken line of practitioners, it is enough to make the religion native to Europeans desu.

This is my question for Americans who prefer paganism over Christianity. White America was Christian whether you like it or not and I bet your parents are Christian themselves. In what way can you make Paganism even appealing, it's such an umbrella term, but I will assume that you're all "Odinists". Which is even more foreign to white America. Most of its teachings are gone and they do not connect to majority of white Americans. It seems that it only appeals to males looking for superheroes and to fill that void in their life while the females and emasculated males seek Wicca-esque paganism. It's so divided.

>Believing in religion that has nothing to do your landscape, people, culture
Why did christianity become so popular? I dont get it it's like not relevant to us at all

i thought about something else but this is retarded too

Byzantines were Greek

List of pro-White atheists and agnostics:
Alex Linder
Ben Klassen
Craig Cobb
Dr. Kevin MacDonald
Dr. William Luther Pierce
Matt Hale
Revilo Oliver
Tom Metzger

everyone forgets that the greeks were the japhethians. descendants of isaac

why do you people falsely seperate world cultures. we are all one humanity. we come from noah/utnapishtim

Iapetur is jupiter/zeus/ YOVE AKA YAHWEH
FUCKS

saturn is odin. just another archetype of the supreme personality

the greeks were fags and liked cartoons

half of the bible is anti cainanite propaganda

but its all the same humanity
all the same god.

DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS
THE APOCALYPSE IS NOW

YOU LIVE INSIDE THE CONCAVITY OF THE CELLULAR EARTH AND THERE IS GLASS IN THE SKY WITH AN ICE MANTEL ATTACHED TO IT

GOD IS BACK IN THE FLESH RIGHT NOW BITCHES AND HIS NAME IS STEVEN JOSEPH CHRISTOPHER THE FATHER OF ALL HUMANITY

>then which do you think is good?
>then which do you think is good?

Regional who don't have to be a member somewhere.
protothema.gr/stories/article/696773/i-kalokairini-sunaxis-ton-dodekatheiston-deite-ti-egine-ston-olubo/
Its a tradition in Pieria Olympus where is my roots to celebrate the Old Gods.

The long term picture of the history of Europe 100 years from now will look like that of a slow painful gradual levantinization. We're at the latest stage, with jews on top and arabs about to squash what is left of Europeans.

>there is nothing more degenerate than abandoning your gods for a foreign one

Christianity originated in the Roman Empire. It wasn't foreign

dude the average italian looks darker than some levantine guy

I guess paganism was primitive and weak to fall so easily to Christianity. We'll see if Christianity will fall to Islam.

Maybe Islam is the true religion?

MEGACRYOMETEORS

NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THAT

gods weapon of choice is ice PREPARE TO GET FUCKED UP THE ASS

americans here
only retards and shitskins

I don't know what you Americans are even. Somebody here is not European. I don't know if it's you or us.

that is one of the saddest excuses I have ever heard
the Roman Empire encompassed many vastly different people, in particular hebrews, the ancestors of your shitty levantine cult

christianity wasn't certainly a religion cooked by old Latin stock patricians

where was Jesus born and killed?

Amazing!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

end your life

sad butthurt reply
5/10 you can do better

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>where was Jesus born and killed?

The Roman Empire

25% of your capital is muslim
you should know better about reality

>Christianity originated in the Roman Empire. It wasn't foreign

Christianity started in Athens. Apostles never went to Rome.
Btw the cave where saint Paul sleeping and the rock is the place where i hang out with my friends.

>We'll see if Christianity will fall to Islam.
We already know the answer to that in the formerly Christian regions of north Africa and the Middle East.
>Maybe Islam is the true religion?
Obviously, why else would Allah make Islam conquer Europe without even having to fight?

>It's another Christianity is somehow not just an offshoot of Judaism episode

in which region?

where was jesus born?

the Unknown God is a Christian meme

What I said wasn't wrong. Western Europe minus Scandinavia has been Christian for 1000 years at least. A lot of it for much longer. White Americans are mostly English or German, but if you were implying some amerimutt meme then I guess you have no arguments.

>
youre a dumbass
the romans were the shemites. akkadians
the mesapotamians

hamites- NIGGERS

japhethians- nords. WHITE people.

its really grade school...

youtube.com/watch?v=oWXAxtFB6ho
Over there Christianity was born.

> roasting brussels
> impying this hurts me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_Belgium