Lord of the Rings is getting a tv show

This is the perfect opportunity to spam Facebook and Twitter with orcposting to redpill normies. What hashtag should we get trending? Our aim is to prevent this going ahead or if it does to make sure all the characters are white (the LOTR is supposed to be a fictional history of Anglo Saxons after all)

Will NZ be making money from this?

imagine it. Long lost hobbit kin from the far south. Tyrone Baggins makes an unexpected visit and joins frodo & the gang on the big adventure. Tyrone Baggins is a wise cracking, street smart hobbit

Don't think so lad. Depends if they shoot it down there.

Is the New Zealand board of tourism still surviving off the 12 hour commercial Pete Jackson provided?

>Gandalf the Black
>Elves are diverse
>Sam and Frodo are fags (not far off from the films)
>Aragorn comes out as a tranny
>Orcs are portrayed as peaceful refugees

pass

and another classic is ruined

I hope all the good guys are white. It's English mythology, after all. There are no dark heroes.

You just know there's going to be lots of forced diversity. There'll be African Elves, Asian Elves, Arab Elves, and they'll all be native to the same place.

WE WUZ RANGZ

WE WUZ NITEZ

WE

HISTORY'S A WHITEWASH FILTHY KAFFIR

Also, the orcs will have a battlecry reminiscent of right wing identitarianism. "Remain Orcish," or some shit.

>our aim is to prevent this

Why....

not political
take it to the autists at

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no they've already ruined Star Wars for me don't you kikes fucking dare

Who the fuck watches TV any longer? Read a book you stupid niggers.

I knew these would come in handy someday

shut the FUCK up

please don't fuck lotr you dirty kikes

>Celts are depicted as black

BASED

Been years since I saw these

this is obvious but frodo needs to be a trans chink for this to get any funding

For the love of God let Tolkien Rest In Peace. His series doesn't deserve all this bullshit

He deserves this for fighting against Hitler in WW1

Because it's the current year which means Aragorn will be an African tranny and the orcs will be white teenagers with 30s haircuts

don't you remember the group of elves that got washed away into the deep south on their way to Valinor? Tyrone the Noldor is BACK. He joins frodo & the gang on their big adventure. Tyrone the Noldor is a wise cracking, street smart Noldor

Dumping orcposts for your redpilling purposes.

They probably have a trans or female Númenórean ranger. They join frodo and the gang on the big adventure. Along with his gay dwarf friend Garmlo

Nigga our GDP depends on that midget

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: sWH5V5eJ) 11/05/17(Sun)10:23:44 No.148075733▶
>
>He deserves this for fighting against Hitler in WW1
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 3g2lZ9So) 11/05/17(Sun)10:23:55 No.148075754▶
>
>Because it's the current year which means Aragorn will be an African tranny and the orcs will be white teenagers with 30s haircuts

Fuck, I bet they are going to put multiculturalism in Tolkien's universe. Fuck.

And orcs will all wear nice fashionable armour and look white as fuck.

Improved the headband.

how many non-white leads will be added into this world with no non-whites?

B-but it is the left who only can relate the reality to fictional pieces of work r-rght... Fuggn Harry potter..

>Froto walks into frame
>Crowd starts to cheer
>"Whats the deal with the middle earth?" Theres no inner earth or outter earth!"
>Crowd erupts into laughter
>Show theme starts playing

Have another

FFS please no. Anything they make will be diversity-washed garbage which will be an insult to the source material.

These are memes, though. And they're fucking hilarious.

The left doesn't meme their fictional comparisons -- they fucking write articles and analyses on how Drumpf is like Voldemort.

>People still making this shitty argument
The purpose of this meme was (at least originally) to poke fun of the left's HP analogies and shit.

Were you around on Sup Forums when Orcposting became a thing?

I really hope this does not become a TV show. Because I love the LotR so much, the books etc. Please don't ruin another thing with televised diversity propaganda.

>the right

Funny parallels made between the absurdities of today and a work of fiction

>the left

DUDE VOLDEMORT IS EVIL AND SO ARE BIGOTS LMAO

The left can't meme.

WUZ HOBBYEST N SHIET

Fuck they're going to ruin and SJW the shit out of it.

>Aragorn will be black
>Legolas will be non binary gender queer
>Gimli will be in a wheel chair

Probably will be overly green screened shite like The Hobbit

what this from?

No, just no!

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

The Hobbit

Saw this on jewbook earlier and didn't see a single person looking forward to it.

they're going to make black elves
>ugh! what do you mean there are no black elves?
>if black humans can exist then why not black elves?

We must launch a campaign against this TV show by decrying it as an evil white supremacist show because Tolkien was a bigoted Catholic fundamentalist. If they are willing to remove George Washington from his own church then this is entirely plausible. Don't let them get muh Tolkien, lads

>Samwise
Bob deserved better in the new season

So, who will be a nigger? I kinda see Elrond and Arwen as niggers. You know, strong independent black woman narrative (Elrond wise, brave, leader etc.). and this way all elves of Rivendell could be portrayed as niggers. Of course, if Aragon was one, whole of Minas Tirith

Tyrone Baggins
Samwise is a gay mexican
Merry and Pippin are loveable trannies
Aragorn is a Jew
Legolas is a chink
Gimli is still a white male. but he's comic relief and the Fellowship bully him
Gandalf is a woman
Boromir is a white male

Orcs will be white male

>It is not your right to deny the return of the KANG

THEY'RE GONNA POZ THE SHIT OUT OF IT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Peter Jackson was forced to put in browns and yellows by the studio after some backlash from the first Hobbit movie.

I remember when I saw this scene it felt so out of place including the close up to the asian girl.

that scary. It looks like that one on the left is wearing a skin mask

>shiiieett was poppin down Rivendell nigguh Arwen a fine a$$ hoe cuz im finna tap dat befo' dat homie Aragnigga make dat bish turn mortal n shiieet

cast does't look too bad to be honest

>Morgan Freeman as Gandalf

should be good

Finally, we'll get a black, female Frodo with a transgender Gandalf.

It will be multicultural, with hypersexualized strong black males, strong independent white women who defy patriarchy, and lots of gay shit

plz cast orcs as niggers

They probably make him one of the missing Istari that headed east, BUT NOW HE IS BACK! He joins Frodo and the gang on the big adventure.

>should be good

Lol

MFW yet another classic is nuked by SJW rhetoric.