Reptile People. Bush 41 and Bush 43

It has become patently obvious (like in stone, no NO doubts) that the Bush clan is part of the Reptile People. This NWO was started by 41 and both are shitting over and on Trump because he is fucking up their plans. Trump i literally exposing these bastards. They are all beginning to show their true faces. It is incredible, wonderful and frighting all at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2017/11/04/facephenes-phantasmal-faces/#.Wf4btBNSxTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's wonderful, isn't it? God Bless the Military and any Patriots, who seem to be behind the beheading of the hydra.

it takes a lot of energy to maintain their human form. this may sound gross but farting near them puts a great deal of strain on them and can cause a shapeshifting episode. if you see a group of reptilians, try to crop dust them if possible

>mfw I bring down the NWO by BRAAAPPPposting IRL

also, try to release at least a level 4 fart in the presence of a reptoid

God Bless Donald Trump.

I am from Reptile family and confirm the older Bush indeed is a reptile.

One unfortunate fact is that the master reptiles, or Crocodylus porosus the ancient word we use, have convinced humans that Trump is not a reptile despite the fact it's very well documented he too comes from a reptile family.

no he isn't, his family is new rich AND he comes from Queens - Reptile People do NOT come from Queens, NY -

can you maintain your human form when someone releases a level 4 or higher fart?

No they're not. Trust me, as a reptile person myself, I know who is reprillian and who isn't. The Bush's are actually amphibious people: far inferior to us. We have already basically crumbled their whole project, and any power they have anymore is just an illusion. They are marionettes.

JEB! was adopted

im a reptile people too

are amphibians vulnerable to level 4 farts?

They are hiding in plain sight:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2017/11/04/facephenes-phantasmal-faces/#.Wf4btBNSxTY

We can't discern their features....

I have no comment on that.

It really does look like some sort of foreign hand inside there. Spooki

Lotta reptiles dawg...they keeps it 100

Example: my boy Tom Seyer

DAILY REMINDER THAT BUSH SENIOR WAS /OURGUY/

nah The Bush's "God" is the false one: Moloch

and we believed him. Big difference is at Trump's inauguration, not once but three times the prayers were ended IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Reptiles can only feign for so long, and they really hate the name of Christ

It was going on long before 41.