If we went to war with North Korea there be a draft?

If we went to war with North Korea there be a draft?

There wouldn't need to be, the US military as it stands could flatten NK in a couple of months, if that.

Months? Try hours.

Guys who couldn't be drafted in WWII, how much pussy did they get?

I thought this would be the case a couple months ago but the answer I found is no. Only if China or Russia get involved there's a chance of a draft.

If they do, I'm becoming trans to dodge it.

Not sure if you're in the military and posting that for morale or if you're genuinely stupid and believe that

NO

with our technology a stealth bomber can do runs and destroy most of their infrastructure

2 weeks tops
A ground invasion is needed to secure the nukes

It depends on how brainwashed Norks truly are. We have trouble fighting brainwashed jihadis because they believe they're fighting a holy war. I suspect 95% of Norks won't want give their lives for their Glorious Eternal Supreme Leader though.

Basically it'll go like this:

>bomb the fuck out of N.K. shock and awe style
>Norks heavily shell Seoul
>Ballistic missles lobbed at Japan, but intercepted
>Counter-battery fire decimates Nork DMZ positions
>Nork Command and Control utterly destroyed
>Mass refugees swarm the Chinese border
>Poorly equipped/low morale units surrendering by the battalion
>Elite indoctrinated soldiers attempt and fail to wage guerrilla war (see Nazi "Werwolf")
>Fatboy Kim found murdered in bunker by his own generals
>American GIs hand out candy and MREs to Norks as they are reunited with their southern family members
>Newly united Korean state becomes another regional counterbalance to China

Now if Russia or China are foolish enough to get involved, then that changes the above scenario entirely

only if you are a whiz at computer games, everything will be drone. conventional warfare is dead.

No, even a "long" war would see NK broken and finished before draftees could be trained and deployed. Also, SK will do almost all the boots on the ground part. Maybe some US spec ops on the ground, but that's it. It's largely not mentioned, but nukes aside, SK military could deal with NK. It would be costly, but they could do it.

god damn I hope so, please uncle sam, I want another righteous war and opportunity for redemption!

Some court will block it and you'll get drafted anyway. Except you'll also be a tranny, kek.

I say probably, yes.
The US military is overextended as it is. Too many bullshit wars and deployments. Already stretched. A giant new conflict will need massive amounts of new bodies (and money, which will be justified by the increase in soldiers). You've been memeing new neocons wars under Trump hard (it's ok when the president I like does it!, typical American). You reap what you sow.

lmao this delusion
Remember when they said this about Iraq?
Iraq was nothing compared to what NK will be.
NK will make Afghanistan and Vietnam look like child's play.
If you embark on this folly, it will literally be the end of your empire.
NK is armed to the teeth and will cause tons of destruction if they feel they're going down. They will go out kicking and screaming. They'll destroy Seoul and other parts of SK, killing millions of SKoreans. Also let loose with missiles coming from every part of their country on fleets off shore, Japan, even use their intercontinental prototypes. Even their nuclear warheads might work.
>but le decaptiation strike, amirite!
You don't think they've planned for such contingencies? They'll have spots all over the country with weapons ready to launch. The entire arsenal is not located in Kim's bedroom, retards.

Even if you did get over the initial fightback, bomb them enough remotely to take out the big weapons, enough for landfall for a big troop invasion, you'll get bogged down and slaughtered there. The people are brainwashed and even aside from that will be mad at the invading force. The country will be rigged with boobytraps. And even if China doesn't overtly join in to defend NK, China and Russia will feed the insurgency with maximum effort. They will exhaust and bleed you. Your empire will collapse.

This is the dumbest move you could ever make. I can't believe how far the intelligence of this board has plummeted.

Fukn sofa warriors here again remenber korea no1 vietnam irak afghanistan irak no2 everytime you said it will be over in 2days geht your heads out of your asses war isnt that easy while the us will 100% percent win it wouldnt be like poppin some goatfuckers they actually have a dizipinzed army (dont give a fuck about spelling)

Pretty sure our nukes could finish things in a couple hours

Hours? Try minutes.

this. burgers may have high tech toys, but their strategists are completely useless. If Finland had those tools available, we would have already conquered whole planet.

Apart from Vietnam (which was over 40 years ago i might add), we had no problem with the initial stages of those conflicts. The American military is capable of destroying regular military forces with unprecedented efficiency. We didn't have any problems until we attempted to actually occupy and nationbuild. In Korea, the occupation would be left to (South) Koreans. If you think a million starving, ill equipped solider are gonna hide inna mountains to wage a war for Juche I'd say you're probably mistaken.

YES and WOmen will be drafted too

you think china and russia won't help nk? you are stupid. china is helping them now. they buy minerals and stuff.

Minutes? Try seconds.

You think China is going to anything more than basic commerce with NK? Their korean buffer state isn't worth their trade with the United States. With an economic protectionist president in power itching for a reason to tariff the fuck out of Chinese goods you really fucking think they're going to literally shoot their selves in the foot? The worst russia would do is augment their cyber warfare capabilities. Awesome assessment though, mongol rape baby