Do you think Cyberpunk 2077 will include some "muh diversity" fragments and stereotypes...

Do you think Cyberpunk 2077 will include some "muh diversity" fragments and stereotypes, pushed oppressively by (((them))), fueling more and more their anti-white agenda in the gaming industry nowadays? CD Projekt Red better keep their shit together and not disappoint us, as I have big hopes for this one.

The guy in charge of CD Projekt Red was pretty based if I remember, there shouldn't be much to worry about

Do you honestly think this game is ever coming out?

I bet there will by many empowered wymen and lbtqt things

In 2077

>Polish developers
We'll be fine.

Yes. Will be based. Kys Manveer, you’re still salty over ME and Dragon Age

To be honest, in the best case scenario they may delay it with 2 or 3 more years. I cross my fingers to be released before 2022 (it sounds pathetic, I know).

Obviously it will have blacks and other races.

Couple of reasons for this.
>Creator of Cyberpunk 2020 is black
>he is working with CDPR on the game
>It's set in LA in 2077

It probably wont be diversity just for the sake of diversity.

Yes there will be some niggers and stronk women characters but there were stronk women in witcher that integrated into the story just fine. I dont think you'll have an obnoxious diversity there to save the grimdark future with the power of Marx.

Exactly. Even with the folks that left (for contract reasons as I understand it) they produced a gorgeous work of art. I’ve got faith. This isn’t Bioware

I mean the witcher didn't have any black people. They wanted to stick to the source and add them because of muh diversity.
I agree with

This. It's gonna have a bit of everything, but that's always been the point of Cyberpunk. It's a weird fucking world.

That being said, this is CDPR, they'll a good job

*didn't add them

Of course. They added brown people in one of the W3's expansion after sjw complaints. After one more game CDPR will go the Bioware route. You can see the policy change with that gwent game they're shilling for the last year.

Buy Kingdom Come Deliverance. Vavra is and will remain /ourguy/.

This setting is meant to depict a degenerate, dystopian West of the future. A contrast between extreme scientific progress and extreme degradation of the human condition. So of course it should include all of the hot topics and characters of the SJeW sphere - but hopefully representing them from a critical perspective.

>Buy Kingdom Come Deliverance. Vavra is and will remain /ourguy/.

That game would be better if it was a fun and violent open-world RPG, not some kind of swordfight simulator trying to ape Mount'n Blade.

This. I trust cd project red to not she horn trans fem issues. I was excited when i saw the trailer it looks good.

I would love to play it. As far as SJW shit, I doubt there will be much. I can see there being a "diverse" cast of characters, but if anything it'll be to represent what demographics will actually look like. If there are any lgbtqqrst characters, they'll probably be handled pretty well. CD Projekt Red are much better story tellers than any of the AAA developers.

/v

Vidya is for children. This is /pol, where white supremacist christian neonazis endlessly proclaim their superiority. When they have time between playing vidya, of course.

Yes. 2024.

Dude, CDPR made Witcher 3, a red pill game.
Why would they go SJW when they're Polish?

Also, it's 2077 timeline.

I also hope they'll keep the thin line of abstraction between the sociopolitical and class separation, with some dose of relativity and obscuration within a new, cyber-dystopian world. Something like the BR theme will be great and very satisfying for me.

It's CD Projekt Red. Based Poles.

Not bloody likely.

When it's ready.