Ethnostate General

White ethnostate discussion

Everyone here is probably in agreement on what is dooming our society – lack of morals, lack of tradition, lack of man and womanhood. Weak men bring hard times. So what are we going to do about it besides posting memes?

Here's one proposal; we pick a location, a specific town somewhere rural, and we gather together as likeminded neighbors who can work together to preserve what we value. We will make it the ideal place to raise a white family, and over time learn to become as self-sufficient as possible and learn to rely on each other so that we rely as little as we can on the government and economy which as this point is working toward white genocide.

Come discuss ideas for a Pacific Northwest community in our discord: discord gg/bfNUwD

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=221&v=OP58pdPdhr4
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Objective: Form a community of people focused on self-reliance and repopulating the white race and identity. With the strength of this community we must build a culture of strong, traditional morals and virtues that protects and spreads our homogenous ethnicity. If the current modern economy and civilization deteorates and becomes inhospitable, we must be able to survive any of those coming challenges, therefore it is also important to view our community as a lifeboat.

Strategy: Every member will buy property and a home in a specific small town that everybody agrees on. In this town we will participate in local politics and establish ourselves as respectable and valuable members of the community. We must not draw unneccesay attention to ourselves and not give people who would disagree with us any reason or ability to oppose us. Recruitment must be careful and calculated, be wise about how you reveal your community's intentions and plans, do not scare people away, and for that matter do not scare people in to fighting against you.

"How do I get money to do this?" Get a job, NEET.

there will never be one

Specific location criteria

You generally want to lok for existing towns, ones that already have existing infrastructure and utilities, but also has plenty of space and not too many people.

Isolation: Your town must be a good distance away from major population centres. Preferrable flanked by natural obstacles such as lakes, rivers, mountains, or even national parks. Consider all the possible paths in and out of the area. It also might be a good idea to not be TOO far from major population canters since many of your members will likely want to be able to hold down their normal jobs.

Geography: The land must be easily arable, the climate must be rainy enough to sustain crops and not require overly complicated irrigation systems. Good acess to water and timber is very useful. Acess to renewable energy such as hydroelectric dams is valuable, as is wind and solar energy. Also make sure it's not too hilly.

Threats: You must ensure that the area is not threatend by flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other common natural disasters. It also must not be close to certain kinds of other "communities", the types that are prone to cimpouts the moment their welfare checks stop coming.

If you want to scout for a suitable location, download google earth and start looking. Exploring and understanding a certain geography takes time, don't be surprised if you find yourself confused after a few hours of looking around. Ultimately, physically going to a place and scouting with your own eyes is ideal.

Skills: To become a successful member of a sustainable community, your skills matter most of all, and there are many different skills that could be valuable to us. Any sort of medical skills are priceless. The trades are highly valuable, particularily carpenters, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, welders, ect... Any sort of skills with maintaining machinery, such as vehicles and equipment, even IT skills can be useful. You can make your own goods through woodworking, textiles, leatherworking, glassblowing, and metallurgy. There are also food processing skills such as making non-perishables, and alcohol. Consider how you can use skills you may already have in our community, to come up with ideas it is recommended you read up on survivalism and prepping, and familiarise yourself with what you will need and what might be needed of you in a community like ours.

Most of all, agriculture. Any sustainiable community requires many people with some sort of agricultural skills to feed themselves and others, even if you just own a garden. Agriculture takes time to learn as anything else, buying some compost from the store, tossing it into a pot and growing some flowers might be easy, but being able to grow large amounts of food from the same soil, year after year, is difficult. Ranching is also obviously difficult, but can be very profitable.

General prepardness: Everyone must own emergcy supplies, such as alternative light sources, tools, navigation, first ait kits, and so on. You must also manitain a supply of non-perishable food, fuel, and weapons. It's a good idea to store a years worth of non-perishable food for you and your family, maybe more.

Your home: There is no one correct kind of home you must build, everyone has their own needs and limits. But you must think carefully about what you want to prioritise. A basement or root cellar is excellent for any kind of long term storage. Consider building a Rocket mass heater, it’s a type of a fireplace that burns wood extremely efficiently, and pipes through a large thermal mass where it will release heat over a long period of time. Google for more info. This is also good time to mention that when the time comes you might want to get an axe and learn to cut wood, it’s difficult and dangerous, but also fun and rewarding. Chainsaws are easier of course, but nothing will make you feel as manly and independent as being able to cut wood with your own hands.

If you live in a forest fire prone area, take measures to avoid having your home burn down but cutting down any tree that could spread the fire to your house, keep your lawn hydrated, and maintain your local woods by removing fuel from the ground.

For further info look for blogs, videos, and books about homesteading.

discord gg/bfNUwD

I would maybe join, but I'm not gonna make my wife become a cuck for 2000 virgins.

Timestamp and Sup Forums in front of your wife's pussy and let's share contacts!

discord gg/bfNUwD

thats right white people, go make another paradise we can always takeover

come and try

Thanks for an actual worthwhile thread. I'm saving money for land and when I buy it I'll try to do it in an area where this can happen or is already happening. Might hook up with Northwest front but they're kind of autists and don't project a good public image at all.

Yeah that's the main concern with NWF. Ultimately what a movement like this needs are working people who can buy themselves a home and start a family, and that's what we're looking for.

C-c-combo breaker!

>Mil gear
>Guns
>Trad women
>Chopping logs
>Husbandry
>Wholesome children
>Hills
>Nature
>Old main Street
>Farming
>Rivers
>More nature
>More trad women
>More nature
>Fall out shelter
>Gun safe
>More trad
>Books
>Snow
>Nature
>Trad
>Adventure
>Architecture
>Churches
>Traditional

This is a PSYOP thread

no way goym

>tfw no qt black wife

Are you fucking retarded?

i dont understand how you can find that attractive

jas the gews

Because I'm heterosexual.

what do you have against sucking black dick you racist?

I don't think so but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to tell if I was. Retarded people don't seem to know they're retarded.

>into bestiality

You're a leaf posting a picture of a horse, they literally made it legal over there for you.

everyone on Sup Forums is retarded

What about a shipping container village, using solar power, and microgreens.
Similar to a trailer park.

yes there indeed is a horse in that picture, are you already fantasizing about horse bestiality as well? One thing leads to another I guess

what about a normal fucking house?

Normal house would cost much more to construct. It's not like we are millionaires yet.

>lets be WN
>sponsored by Discord.jew

a literal gayming platform lmao

you dont need to be a millionaire, but if you want to accomplish something serious you will need money one way or another

>implying white women would abandon a life of high tech, high comfort and infinite social mobility (for women) so they can watch some neets chop wood.

>youre using a chat service i dont like to communicate!11

alright

Thats morton wa

If you invest $50,000 on a shipping container home, as opposed to $300,000 on a normal home, think about how much more you can get accomplished with the saved income.

>implying that moralists and tradition-cucks aren't hypocrites who engage in similar behaviour as honest degenerates
In fact it's probably even worse, most far righters and Sup Forumsacks are social outcasts for good reason
A Sup Forums community IRL would be a shithole rivalling India or Sweden

So basically don't bother applying to the ethnostate if you're not a male model Chad or beautiful wheatfield goddess .k

nah you just have to not be NEET

>implying that moralists and tradition-cucks aren't hypocrites who engage in similar behaviour as honest degenerates

you must have a lot of experience with that being a muslim

a shipping container home costs 50k?

Experience is the fountain of knowledge. Empiricism is true, bro

So why don't they put pics of average looking middle aged white dudes with 9-5 jobs in the pro white propaganda memes

christ dude, has your self-esteem been shattered or something

Northwest Front: Butler Plan

northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/

There's something off in her face.
Looks jewish or romani or something.

wtf are you talking about

there's something about NWF that feels like larpy FBI bait, but ill keep them in mind regardless

Don't assume anyone who has anything to do with Hollywood whatsoever is fully goyim.

??

?

We need a Slavic state. Not a dirty (((white))) state

Kek

???

beger

pretty sure you already have one

fellow negro semen enthusiast!

a prebuilt "luxury" one will. if you're willing and able to do the work yourself you can buy used ones for around $2900.

If you want to restore virtue, abolish welfare and free the market. Christian virtues help though.

A the only thing a white ethnostate will rectify is multiculti issues. Everything else that's wrong will remain, and the society will rot again.

Fuck off Paco. Amerimutts not welcome

yeah well good luck with that in our current government.

South African Ethnostate/Volkstaat board: orangechan.org

Just started today

Bump

your site doesnt load for me, what are your goals?

Changing DNS sorry. Will explain in a minute

"SHOOT TO KILL" Go to 1:40

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=221&v=OP58pdPdhr4

Julius Malema, leader of the leftwing extremist party "Economic Freedom Fighters" in South Africa, reacts to the march against farm murders that occurred on Monday called #BlackMonday.

****Join the Sup Forumsack humanitarian brigade on discord.**** Invite link: gg/FyH22xR

Non-kosher take on South African history: archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

>Why don’t white South Africans just leave?

There are 4.5 million people on this ass-end of Africa. FOUR POINT FIVE MILLION. Not just a few thousand stubborn people who can’t be arsed to get plane tickets or overstay their visas. It’s like the entire population of New Zealand. Get it in your head. Not all can afford a plane ticket or even qualify for immigration to first world countries. We do not get the same benefits as migrants from Syria for example as trying to claim refugee status gets us labelled racists and rejected.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

You cannot raft across the Atlantic and trekking through Africa on foot successfully is impossible. We do no have dual citizenship. Besides that, a minority of us can actually still leave, but we have a strong sense of this being OUR country anyway that we built and have resided in for over 350 years. To “just move” when things get tough is just setting our grandchildren up to get cucked in other Marxist shitholes. We have our own culture and we do not wish for it to disappear so pathetically. We make our stand here, the vast majority of us *do not have a choice* due to the barriers previously mentioned. Most are stuck here for better or for worse. Moving 4.5 million people and resettling them anywhere overseas in a short amount of time would require an operation 1000x bigger than d-day. It isn't happening.

>Why don’t you start the race war then?

If it starts it will be because we’ve been pushed to breaking point. While the ANC doesn’t have it on their policy papers to kill all whites they’re not taking steps to reduce the likelihood of a race war either. Instead, they eat up all the tax money to live like kings and scapegoat whites to keep the blame off of themselves. Eventually the black underclass will just chimp out once the monthly gibs stop coming as the economy eventually tanks and all hell breaks loose. The ANC keeps the military small to prevent a coup so there will be no help from them. Our police is abysmal. White Commandos have been disbanded by the ANC. The AWB is long dead and any indication otherwise is a honeypot. Our guns have been mostly confiscated since 1994. We’re in a less than eager position to start unwanted bloodshed.

>So what will happen? Are you just waiting to die?

Shit will hit the fan. Might be next year, might be 5 years from now. It is only a matter of time. I can assure you one thing though, blacks cannot organize properly without a state apparatus supporting them (China, Russia ect) and if the day of the machete comes it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see. Whites are not quick to aggression, but when pressed against the wall, we are ruthless. Virtually all the pilots in the airforce are white, we still have hundreds of thousands of men with military experience. Coloureds will rather join our side in such a happening than be under the boot of a black government once they become the next target. Blacks will starve. The country will balkanise most likely. I do not wish for this, but I cannot stop this fast approaching event. All I wish for is for the Afrikaners to be left alone in peace, and I hope in the end we will have our own country again, after more than 100 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o

>I want to help in some way. How?

It would not be the first time. Thousands of foreign volunteers have come to help us in our time of need before. Pictured clockwise is the Irish volunteers, American volunteers, two more Americans, Scandinavian volunteers, the Finnish memorial, the Scandinavian memorial, the Irish memorial ect.
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers

I am not asking for you to be Rambo. This isn’t operation Barbarossa either, this is humanitarian preparation. Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be pro-active and prepare in advance. I have been in the process of this for nearly 2 years with other Sup Forumsacks who care and wish to help. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise, all hands on deck, manpower is what we need and any skills you bring will be useful. We are not looking for mercenaries, we are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities. We operate within national and international laws.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

Ignore the discord link, server is deleted.

deep down not even all that deep all white people know their place we allow you to compete against niggers and Mexicans for you to feel superior but when it comes to IQ you cant even compete with asians you are our NIGGERS know your place and dont step out of like and enjoy the time we allot you

Keep acting up and we will put you down for good

Maybe it's how the leader is always saying "nigger nigger kike nigger fuck kike niggers" as if he were your average Sup Forumsack.

Good posts, there's no way that Negro government will last much longer, every white in SA needs to be well armed and self-reliant

maximum insecurity levels achieved

america cucks still dreaming about building utopian communities.. lame

Yeah pretty cucky of us trying to take control of our destiny, we should do what the intellectuals do and bend over for ahmed

The most important thing would be securing nuclear weapons and the ability to launch them at the west. The west won't allow a white ethnostate just like that.

discord gg/bfNUwD

wtf are you on about