A friend of mine just described the european crisis and its future Sup Forums

Do you even understand White Guys mindset bro ? Have you ever lived between them ?
The day see themselves cornered in their own nation they will tear apart the rules of “Human Rights” which they wrote to control themselves, The day they do so will begin a new era of ethical cleansing. They will drag those Brown/Black refugees living among them in streets and throw them in Owen.

>so will you white guys will become literal apes killing everyone in your path?
>as there are sober brown/black people in west who are contributing to the civilization as much as a sane white does
>so do you have the ability to differentiate or should I think that there is no difference between so called sensible white/western population and islamic senseless sand niggers and leftist cucks?

likely there will be an open invitation to self deport. will be funded by whites. after the conflict you may re apply for a work visa.

>throw them in Owen.
No. Even on the day of the rope we will make sure the rope is high quality and made of silk and doesn't chafe the neck.

>whites built a system to control their baser urges
>brownies come in and demand those systems be replaced with their system that promotes it
>brownies are surprised when whites act like that

well until the refugee bshitry is over- I ain't stepping down in west as I don't want to get tagged,etc., I am talking about the legal people living there- right wing legal brown/blacks who are peaceful and are on to contribute to the society.
I hate refugees myself and even if I have to immigrate which I won't as I am a right wing and love my country- I won't be coming to west as there are many cool countries in ASIA itself.

Rule- to live in another country- integrate yourself, understand the culture and limit yourself if you cannot comprehend with everything instead of forcing down your own narrative over natives.
and if they ask about your culture thn only you should educate them otherwise keep that within your own communities instead of forcing down the throats of others

I am talking about the differentiation between illegal and legal desu!!!
there is difference between both.
there are people who are contributing to western society who are of color , however filling in immigrants like this is foolish.
I hate refugees as much as a western does, however the people who are honest, living there - working hard without causing any problems should not suffer at all.

mainly sikhs are like this in the uk. the people who stand with the west will be spared. its about being loud and proud for the native people and cultures. this will count for something.

ok ill spare the hard working niggers and then theyll have thug nigger kids. no every sub human has to go or hang

if they assimilate, that's fine but the shitskin niggers who come here and demand we cater to them are the problem.

this sounds, logical, plausible, and humane

that's a very secluded thought I believe.
It should people who stand with the advancement of civilization as west is not the only one moving up.
There are many countries in West Asia as well.
and even India is trying to move up- we have started many reforms and people are getting to understand fast.
Its not only west is irritated with refugees- we are also being swarmed by bangladeshi cucklims.

white guys are like sayans
most of the time they're civilize creature aiming to improve quality of life but once in a full moon they just go apeshit and re-right world maps and population numbers

what's your definition of sub human??
desu if the parents are hardworking and educated and wise thn the child will hardly choose the evil path.
desu I have hardly seen the children of hardworking parents grow into thugs or criminals.
its about spreading sensibility,awareness and education- which can only be done through harmonically balanced society after weeding out the refugees who are inbred and doesn't understand assimilation.
Gov. can't do anything in this- only people of society can do

What can I say, user? White people are nice. Until they're not. Then we do things like burning Europe down and irradiating islands in the Pacific.

IMO, with the Europe situation, the invaders will be given a chance to go back before the SHTF.

>they reeee-write

>saiya-jins civil?
>genocide a race
>steal all their tech
>get BTFO by faggot
did we watch the same origin story?

that's what I am trying to get from you guys.
will the coming time be able to differentiate between hard working honest people and illegal shitskins who are defaming the respect of honest blacks/browns around the world.

moreover idk why the western gov. is so eager to bring in refugees like that! I mean this is 2+2 desu!!! but they are being so delusional lately

The problem isn't "contribution". It's about ideology. I know Indians and their descendents in the west who are economic contributors. They still act like a social tumor, only supporting their own group and the kids born here believe all the "muh reparations" bullshit the left likes to vomit out.
Regardless of their productivity, large minority groups are a liability, especially when they have no historical precedent for being here, like your people do not.
We have a hard enough time dealing with the Natives.

>I have hardly seen the children of hardworking parents grow into thugs or criminals.
>its about spreading sensibility,awareness and education
absolute bs. the entire reason we want sub humans out is that they are genetically determined to be pieces of shit. i wouldnt expect a poo to be able to understand though

What's funny is Gringo is a racial pejorative just like Spic.

look at the file name

Most people don't care if you are an immigrant, jut if you did so legally and are attempting to assimilate into the culture.

>throw them in Owen.
The ovens are Jewish lies.
If you want to commit genocide, you kill them on the spot the quickest way possible.

>>as there are sober brown/black people in west who are contributing to the civilization as much as a sane white does

Pajeet, we don't fucking care. We don't care that you're a contributor, we don't care that you're "sane" and "sober" and "just like us", you have no historical, cultural or racial ties to the lands that have cultivated our people for 2,000 years and even longer, you are not European, you will never belong here no matter how hard you think you work or how hard you "assimilate". We are facing an unambiguous assault on white identity, on European dominance of Europe and a slow, mass-migration co-ordinated ethnic genocide, so yes, when the time comes and we become truly uncomfortable, it will be all out war against every single one of you. We don't care that you're actually a rly nice guy who's only ever expressed anti white sentiments privately and not publicly, we don't fucking want you here. Immigration wasn't a problem when it was just a few thousand of you, it became a problem when entire suburbs, towns and portions of the country changed dramatically in appearance, crime rate, quality of life and ethnic makeup in less than a few years.

Invaders shouldn't be spared at all. People who are arriving illegally and are hell bend to change the demography shouldn't be sparred.
infact I want the return of constantinople itself.
and people who try to force their own narrative to the natives are wrong.

however there are people who want to live and want to contribute in the advancement of civilization. The people who are legally and with honesty living and working and earning and are not causing havocs.
one should be able to differentiate!

tell me more about nations ruled by blacks instead of talking about how much better are ours with you

user, not all brown people are equal. I have some of your fellow poos as neighbors. They probably were your cream of the crop. Both the husband and the wife are well educated and not just employed, but very well off, and they earned it. I can't say that their kids don't do stupid kid shit because I don't stalk them, but I haven't seen them cause any problems in the neighborhood. There isn't a major poo community here, so they have integrated as well as can be expected, and their kids will integrate as well.

As far as I am concerned, they're fine.

But, the immigration situations in the US and Europe differ. We're getting a bunch of low IQ Catholics with a small militant subset. Europe is getting even lower IQ Muslims with a large militant subset. We get more, but they get worse.

Now, that's not to say that my poo neighbors won't catch some shit - there are a lot of dumbasses here. I guarantee there is some dumbfuck who would see the skin tone and think they're Muslim who would start some shit, but if it happens in my neighborhood, well, I'm always armed and they're decent neighbors.

>trump is goku
>soros is frieza
Does that make analogy work any better?

Well jews do shapeshift. I bet Soros has a few more forms left.

No. Keep pushing the white boys to chimp out. We can get rid of the mudshits, spics, niggers, and rednecks all at once. The reasonable people left behind will repopulate the world in Satya Yuga. Kali Yuga is for killing niggers and their enablers.

I can understand the frustration lol!! its not like we aren't facing a demographic danger in india through bangladesh and rapidly breeding rodents- uneducated muslims.
i won't tell you to step down your narrative at all. you are right somewhere and some illegal immigrants does need deportation however blindly cutting down everyone is not the answer.
weeding out lampreys is the answers.
people who just want to spread venom should be deported , however people who have even a slightest bit of contribution shouldn't as there are many Asian and Indian docs,officers,etc. out there in britain who are infact treating the whites and everyone equally- they are not spreading any hate or arranging any sort of protests.
Multiculturism is bs however globalization which many have forgotten in the answer

Genocide is messy business, user. It's best to let those who are willing to leave, leave.

>become literal apes
more like killing machine
Like those nazis marching
>>so do you have the ability to differentiate
When people snap and its socially acceptable to kill most will not differntitate

you are canadian- well you guys and your media are promoting that MP Jagmeet who is a khalistani militia supporter and has ill wills towards india. well you guys are the ones who support such people and yes people who go out to work in other countries doesn't have any relations to its past whatsoever- however if you understand globalization thn limited interaction and immigration is infact beneficial for communities world wide and here I am not talking about multiculturism as thats bs.
world is not bipolar in this era and your history is yours however- today its not about enhancing one community in actual its amount enhancing the whole civilization without affecting the cultures in any way.
and I have never seen an indian asking for reparation at all and we were indeed ruled by british once. However there was one MP of India who started talks of it but we indians discarded that as we cannot forever sulk on our history- we need to learn and move forward

its not the genes which determine wisdom in a person. Its his own upbringing,education and perspective determine.
as you were so true thn people like MLK, neil tyson,katherine johnson,raman, gandhi,mandela,malcolm x ,etc. never exsited right?
its not genes- its the self perspective and upbringing. that's it

>MLK, neil tyson,katherine johnson,raman, gandhi,mandela,malcolm x
all scumbags

The Indians aren't asking whites here for money. They're quite content sitting on the sidelines while saying whites owe various others.

Also I'm not talking about politics. Your average white Canadians is a fucking retard, that's to be sure. They don't know anything about other groups of people and if there's anyone who needs physical removal first in this country, it's the NDP and their supporters.
I'm talking about Indians who come here, import their shitty family and then turn parts of British Columbia into Compton that smells like curry. One or two Indian families here and there cause no problem, but the fact of the matter is that your presence in this country coupled with your ethnic nepotism directly contributes to white disposession, and that's what any aggressive white-nationalist will see. They won't care about you as a person. They see money and control in a white-founded country out of white people's hands.

is this oney?

Separating the genes from the upbringing is difficult, user. Look at inbred Muslims. Their culture tells them that it's OK to marry their first cousins, which leads to fucked up genes, which leads to a more fucked up culture.

Honorary Aryans exist
If it becomes time to pick a side you better pick fast

there were several educated and rich nations of blacks as well like the kingdom of mansa musa from the current day Mali- is said to be one of the richest kingdom in the world of those times.
The browns/muddy white/cream skin color or aryans some of you say were once persian following zorastrian religion before the purge of cucklims from arabs- they insanely rich and educated.
the indians before the incoming of turks were very rich and well educated and loved each other. during the empire of maurya and ashoka we traded with mesopotamia and africa and gloablization was just started.
The japanese and chinese were on their peak.
indeed these are histories however and its true that west has earned some great development but just don't ignore others like that.
every culture has some history and everyone is infact a sober personality however it all depends on upbringing and education my bro!
I am talking about globalization not multiculturism

if it wasn't for katherine- americans would have lost the space race. she was the major contributor to the first moon landing lol.
if you can't respect everyone- atleast respect the one who has contribute to your nation

>katherine johnson
>we wuz space explorers
one negress doesn't make up for the rest of her kind. I'd happily trade a few smart niggers for a white ethnostate

its not whites but some have this shitty feeling towards brits instead which from my perspective is wrong bro! as those were the times before when everyone was hyped and want to conquer. before the advancement of sanity- people were too into monarchy. we cannot sulk into that forever. But with time these thoughts will vanish.
and I can second your thoughts regarding that as when we too are facing related things through bangladeshi cucklims however those who managed to go to west is by far well educated and wise (you aren't dealing with illiterate from across the border)
I cannot argue with that as any native will be frustrated.

however I have a question- suppose they weren't indians- suppose they were russians or some other europeans who aren't native to canada, so will you have the same thoughts regarding them as well? as during cold war many russians also immigrated or you sympathize with them even though they aren't natives.
and nepotism is worldwide bro, I mean if you start some business and it becomes successful so instead of transferring it to your own son, will you transfer it to someone else?
and if you talk about disposession tthn infact its wrong but here comes the gov. intervention in things like that.

I am not a nigger alright!
my hindu ancestors were from kandhar - afghanistan. we were forced to leave to present day india due to cucklims who cannot tolerate others at all and thn demand tolerance world wide.
I have straight genetic relations from ancient greeks who once tried to invade India under the regime of alexander however stopped by the great indian king porus and mauryans near indus river.
I am a brahmin alright so don't misunderstand about my ethinicity

and indeed many from the rest of her kind are into thugs and criminality however atleast respect the ones who have contributed even by 1%.
and if you dont know about katherine thn read about her. I am an engineering student and I have read about her mathematics genius. She genuinely worked hard in crunching entities and working on those computer programmes along with another legend woman legend margaret hamilton (I am a big fan of margaret- she fuckin wrote a million line codes for the lander) helping the project.
She is a legend in herself. Please don't disrespect her , I am genuinely requesting

The nation exists for the people. When the people are threatened, their needs come first, even at the expense of otherwise productive foreigners.

honestly Kumar the chimpout will be directed 99% at Blacks and Muslims if/when it happens. poos should be fine unless you get mistaken for a Pakistani I imagine.

It's more likely that nothing will actually happen and these countries will slowly be Diversified and go the way of South Africa

user, I've never known anything but good times. I've lived through the absolute best standards of living that humanity has ever had throughout all of human history. During those times, a lot of non-integration has been tolerated. It's not worth the effort to make beaners conform or leave if I've got enough to make me fat and sassy.

Throw some extra scarcity into the equation, and things will change. We are set for some extra scarcity too. Read up on Joseph Tainter if you're interested, then look at the US situation regarding laws, regulations, bureaucracy, finance, energy, etc... if you are interested.

With more scarcity, we'll start caring A LOT more about our in group to the exclusion of what we perceive as out groups. I hate SJWs, Islam, La Raza, and a few other things that have pitted their interests against mine, and even with that, I'm a fairly tolerant guy. I'll tell you what a kind of minimum for a guy like me is:

Even if you don't really integrate, your kids had better be integrated well enough to interact with me and mine on a fair and equitable basis.

You had better contribute at least as much as you consume.

Even if you don't fully integrate, you had better not expect me to act like I'm from your native country.

If push comes to shove with my community and outsiders, I expect you to step up with the rest of us.

Dragons poo in loo, do you?

>poos should be fine unless you get mistaken for a Pakistani I imagine.

A distinct possibility. Remember Sikhs getting shot because "MUH MUSLIMS!?" Never underestimate the power of stupidity.

Im not sure. typically our answer is white flight. we prefer to back away and restart our lives to violence but the question is what will happen when we are backed into a corner

>they will tear apart the rules of “Human Rights” which they wrote to control themselves
This was the scariest thing I have read in Sup Forums ever.

yeah you can never discount ameridumbs, the Sikh incident was egregious because they are historical removers of kebab

most racism in the US is anti-Black and Jewish-anti-White. almost everyone can agree on Blacks being shit.

Hey Sup Forums is The Strange Death of Europe worth reading? Or is it too biased

Why does her tail look like a testicle?

>I am an engineering student
I hope you've got enough money to cheat your way to a degree because you seem to have very little understanding of technical matters.

bro , I believe if push comes thn most of the asians and indians who are now termed a legal citizen in the west and US will fight against liberal cucks as far as I have seen or heard, there isn't a even 1% of contribution of Indians in stuff like antifa and degeneracy and infact whole of the indian diaspora supported trump and funded it in millions. most of the asians and Indians (excluding han chinese) are right wing want democracy worldwide. However when people in west compare us with Pakis- its the biggest disrespect for us desu.

and what is the definition of assimilation- it actually means to understand the native culture and if you cannot comprehend with some of the aspects of it (for eg most of indians are vegetarian) thn just kindly tell them instead of shoving our own narrative down the throat forcefully.
as far as I have seen thn Indians and Asians are mostly bystanders in this havoc and if the push comes they will happily support the right wing. and I firmly believe that

>almost everyone can agree on Blacks being shit.
They are shit. However, even acknowledging this, it would take 1-3 generations to redeem them. But, you'd have to get rid of welfare, affirmative action and the war on drugs, then let the chips fall where they may.

You have to understand, Europe is the home of the Europeans before it is some monument to civilization. Protecting our identity is what is important, so large numbers of non-whites is a problem--no matter how well behaved they are.

It's good

you can't fix the blaqs senpai, it would take a long period of eugenics to raise their intelligence and domesticate them. you can only separate (most) of them. this is why we need to cut off part of the South and pay blaqs to relocate there.

cool thanks
semester is almost over so I'll have time to read stuff I want to read

I suggest Street Sweepers with a incinerator in the back.
Dont know about fuel requirements but hey I think some annon can solve the problem.

To drive you nuts.

lol bro!!! I know a lot about technical stuffs and nope I don't have enough money. I am from a middle class family- took a loan for my education.
I have to work hard to reach the top.
I know many pajeets do things like that but my upbringing and i can proudly say is not like that.
even though my parents didn't have enough money- they did have wisdom and tons of moral education. my principles and my vows refrain from doing things like cheating lol.
Its either I deserve it or I don't. simple as that.
i won't argue with you over that as the tech support is cucked - i am one of the consumer myself.
and engineering, math and physics are my passion and if its my passion thn i won't be going into tech support as the indians who seriously are passionate can be found in bigger firms and PSUs like lockheed,nasa,etc. or as a doctor who is saving lives of thousand of whites.

Cause she's some electric-themed dragon, so it's supposed to look like static electricity I guess.

Heres the cause of the european crisis

They were better off in the 50s despite segregation. LBJ's great society was the beginning of the great black degeneracy that we see today. American blacks have enough European DNA in their population that, even if you assumed that their problems were 100% genetic (I don't buy that, but for the sake of argument...) the traits that made Europeans successful all exist in the black American population. All that is required is to apply selection pressure for those traits. It only took a few generations to totally fuck American blacks up. Under the right conditions, that's all it would take to "fix" them.

Now then, what do you think would happen if welfare and affirmative action ended? What I'm suggesting is not kind by any measure. It's actually pretty cruel.

Base human nature has no morals user. When you pop the cork of societal norms people tear eachother to pieces. It will only be blood nothing else but what do you expect of thinly veiled animals.

thn why aren't you guys protecting it?
do tell me that before this refugee crisis the small no of people who were arriving in europe for work generally - have they ever caused such havoc?
why are your gov. is so cucked?? and if the gov. is cucked thn why aren't the people doing anything?
and nobody has ever claimed europe and no one questioned it before.
and now you are saying that we will just sweep out everyone and anyone on paths including the small communities of people who have no interests in these issues or who are legal to the europe or who are there just to work peacefully.

now did that small community of sane outsiders who were arriving in small nos., just work or assimilate told you to welcome large nos. of sand niggers?? and now you are justifying to remove everyone irrespective of their narrative??
you guys and your gov. invited those cucks in the europe not the communities who were assimilating and were happily working there or living there before this crisis.
Its UK who is allowing those daily sharia march or halal bs.
its germany who isn't closing the doors along with sweden.
and its germany who demanded fine from poland when it refused to accept refugees.
and its you some cucks from europe who was against the right wing gov in austria recently.

you guys did the wrong and now you have to justify that even the right persons - who are non european- who are there from like years- who are there just to co exist and work and they dont want any part in this-- have to leave or just jump into the fire like that?

its like saying that that we are advancing in technology and external education of physical world.
however internally- our thoughts are still garbage and we have not evolved by one iota mentally.
and if that's true thn people will bring destruction only from science and tech.!!
fuckin humans.

We are still fairly close to the creatures that we were 15k years ago. It's why all too often we build up structures of power and the smartest of our least honorable end up inhabiting them. It's also why a lot of our inventions have been driven by warfare.

You seem like a pretty sharp guy, and could probably make yourself be accepted here. But then again, India has it's own problems, and maybe would better off if you put your mind towards solving those.

Yeah I don't see anything happening, except maybe no more immigration, and deportation of anyone that is illegal, plus racial tensions could escalate, making some of the more wealthy foreigners decide to go back home.

I hope we become violent as fuck in the future. It's what we are good at after all, according to the left

Maybe white people will just leave to live in the country and the US will become further segregated.

No. Get the fuck out.

That is one hundred percent true. 15k years is nothing to evolution we are primates with the ability to control nuclear weapons. Its a myrical humanity has come this far but without a push to evolve ourselves humanity will die out

Shut the fuck up, Pajeet.

I am concerned not only about India but about the world. as desu without the rest of world/earth- India cannot exist.
India is a part of this little iron silicate we have - call earth so we need to fix the world and not only our own nations and desu my works in future will be in renewable energy sources and AI/robotics so yaa i will try my best to solve this country's issue but I do think about the world as well and that;s why i prompted this post after having a discussion with one Asian friend of mine.

left is the reason we have this racial tensions and crisis today!!!

>9.November 1938
'nuff said

well ofcourse we have some sanitation problems , however world forgets that india is not the only country with this problem. countries like filipines and south east nations have the same problems.
moreover I applaud and thank the world and internet for continuously poking us as the gov. took a massive initiation to end this degeneracy nation wide. We have spread a full scal gov. funded awareness a 3 years back - and its not only about sanitation but its also about cleanliness and yes its showing its colors as people are leaving the habits of open sanitation exponentially so though we won't be able to become superpower by 2020 but I believe that by 2020 world will loose the right to poke and laugh at us over this issue as by thn we will be freed of this open sanitation degeneracy and would have done a lot in environment protection and city cleanliness nation wide.
So I humbly thank all of you whosoever has criticized us indians, mocked u.
As due to that- we moving on a right path.
And pardon i cannot shut up bro., as I have genuine concerns regarding the world and India so I have to speak-no matter how shrill my voice is over matters.

and yes our space program is going great- thanx to our people.

ps- start your mockery about the tech support. and trust me - within years- you will get an evolved tech support which will help you in a more refined way thn ever

As opposed to whites having white thug kids. the only subhuman here is you for thinking this way.

Renewable energy is a scam - i.e. it is only as renewable as the equipment used to harvest it. Look at breeder reactors for a long term solution, and then look at regenerative agriculture methods, of which there are many. The same principles to regenerative agriculture can be applied to aquaculture so that we don't ruin our seas.

its a term bro!! and renewable energy doesn't have to come from solar or wind desu!!
one can research into the fundamentals as well.
The recent ITER project going in France about fusion reactor has so much potential as the construction of a fusion reactor doesn't take a decade and moreover there are researches going on over thorium reactor which are more feasible in comparison to uranium or plutonium reactors.
recently TESLA unveiled the solar tiles- they are costly right now but as the manufacturing technology advances- the costs will come down.
Right now I believe we should look into other areas of energies as well- like should indulge in researches regarding wireless energy distribution as electricity through wires cost more thn it will cost via through microwaves (microwaves have been theorized by some scientists- could be the answer to tesla's dream, as the future industrial race will be to harness helium-3 from moon)
see if the distribution requires less money,
the production require less money (like solar panels- desu when they started solar panel industries- they costed too much but now they can be brought easily)
so the energy rates will go down.
moreover there are researches going on on EM drive which requires far less energy and can replace JET ENGINES in planes and can be even used in flying cars in future.
So more advance batteries , with high efficiency solar paneled car roofs will fuck the need of oil itself.
these things will ultimately curb our energy crisis. However there other sources which are being researched world wide like anti matter - however its hard to contain it and like that many - so forth

Super power by 2020

>I am talking about the differentiation between illegal and legal desu!!!
State sanctioned invaders are still invaders, rules are just an inconvenience.

i dont think so but we would have surely raised our standards in every civilized virtue and would have shed our degeneracy and idiocy to a large extent.
Not superpower but evolved for the betterment in 2020 :)

Literally what Hitler tried with the Jews and what Lincoln was going to do before he got shot.

>so will you white guys will become literal apes killing everyone in your path?
No, we will become efficient killing machines. We will be as organized and intelligent in our purges are we are in otehr aspects of life.

>as there are sober brown/black people in west who are contributing to the civilization as much as a sane white does
>so do you have the ability to differentiate or should I think that there is no difference between so called sensible white/western population and islamic senseless sand niggers and leftist cucks?
Trying to be fair and compassionate is what has brought us to this, so those ideals will be set aside. Many will be allowed to leave peacefully, but those who refuse to go will be wiped out.

I have a generally positive view towards Indians but too add to what the other leaf was saying, Indians don't help Canada at all. Indians come to Canada and go down one of four routes work wise: tech and then drive the wages down (tech salaries are way less in Canada than US even if you're working for the same multinat firm), low skill work ie working at a gas station which anyone can do imo it be better that an 18 year old white kid works there than a 50 year old Pajeet, they own a business which is actually the worst and might as well be synonymous with the last route they take but Indian business owners income sprinkle to avoid tax and only hire pajeets and typically will monopolize an industry if they can ie. Cab drivers, then the final option crime lots of criminal pajeets here .... white and blue collar criminals.