Gavin McInnes

Does Sup Forums like Gavin?? I find him funny and accurate most of the time. Specially this one -> youtube.com/watch?v=u_vF5RpB_l8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah

Buttplug faggot

No, I absolutely hate that faggot. Fuck off, Givin-McAnus.

No.

A

any reasons...

he's a faggot

i dont mind him but hes a MASSIVE pussy ass faggot.

denouncing altright and not admitting the jq has him a altlight brandcuck.

His antifa videos are pretty funny tho

Here's one.

true.

He's a gatekeeper, like a lot of others. He seems redpilled on some issues, and says the right thing about islam, government, feminism, etc. But he'll absolutely deny race realism and is way too big of a pussy to touch the JQ

Like PJW and others, he deals with low-hanging fruit but won't go near the real problems.

Sargoy
Milo
Gavin
Lauren
Black pigeon
Jared Taylor
Millennial Woes
Spengler
Evola

Hes a stepping stone from basic bitch to greatness. If you find cheerios-man and don't progress you're a lost cause.

He is a degenerate, a closet faggot, a pro-zionist and constantly brags about his frat boy degenerate lifestyle from when he was younger (e.g. his story about double teaming a chick when his cock "accidentally" slipped out of her and into another guys condom and how it took him some time to realise they were just rubbing their dicks together)

stooge for 'it', pretending to be 'her'.

And when he got into a scuffle outside of some hall he basically threw catty slaps at the guy. He then did the classic guy who got in his first fight thing and bragged about it like he dropped the man like Tyson.

He quite willing to say anything.

Cause like Gorillaman, he's a race mixer and jew controlled.

Nope, can't stand him. Hes a MGTOW faggot. Enough said

i'm still confused about why he married a native. he's always talking shit about non-whites. at least he used to.

No ideology can overcome the power of muh dik

Ahahaha

No, fuck that civnat shabbos goy faggot

3 reasons right there to completely dismiss that idiot

What's with the antisemitism?

he feels like the opposite of Steven Crowder.

cringy retarded comedian who really is only funny when he is taking shit about lefties

He's a numale. Nuff said.

LOL

he is another cuck that wants his ass pounded like Sargon. Nothing of value to either of them.

The guy is perfect gateway into getting redpilled, he's way better than PJW or Sargoy since he atleast tries to be funny.

just a slightly libertarian conservative not worth my time

He annoys me because he's such a huge hypocrite.

>Anyone who talks about their parents is sad as fuck, everyone has parents, your story isn't interesting!
>Never ever shuts up about his dad.
>Constantly tells anecdotes about his dad.

He's married with children so he's not really MGTOW personally...

Why are you saying he's a MGTOW faggot exactly? I'm asking seriously because I'm not super familiar with his views. Is he advocating for MGTOW, or is he just someone who says they sympathize with people who identify as such?

If you're going to respond please give some specific examples, not just "because he's a cuck lol"

Yeah, they're "Pink Pillers" for newbies. A nice safe stepping stone out into the river. But any self respecting Red Piller should have moment with each where you realize you've outgrown them. And maybe even where they actually start making you angry they're so stuck in that "Pink Zone", because it's likely for a financial and "optic" or "branding" reasons. Which means they actually don't want to let go of old destructive (((paradigms))).

Gavin is basically robin to trumps batman

Hey Proudbo-HRRRRRRRNNNNNGGGHH

Seems to me he is just playing a char
there is no thing genuine about his act

NU MALE HOMO

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

another "shill a failed YT celeb" thread

he's probably one of the biggest tryhards at being funny i've ever seen but almost always he's unfunny. he's also "throw into a burning pit" tier of human but latches on to le alt right movement because hes desperate for money and focusing on le SJW btfoing is like using an 8 year old for a punching bag

mods need to start banning shill threads i dont want to be reminded of milo cernovich mcinnes or peterson every single day

yeah but what about Gayvin?

this.

he gets close tho. i watched him on Rogan and he was doing some gymnastics trying to separate culture and race. he's abrasive to the left for sure, but his biological denialism gets absurd.

i saw he has a new show on whatever that platform he's on is. i like the idea of the platform, a subscription-based podcast-zine kind of thing.

kind of like praeger, wrong but doing good work. it goes without saying that having jews behind him has helped. the rebel's head jew has effectively defended him a couple of times. i don't blame him fir not going after zog, his cuck-lite audience depends on it.