Who controls American classrooms

So, how is letting progressive teachers dominate public education for the past two decades working out for you?

Are you finally ready to admit that 90% of what you bitch about today stems from just letting progressive teachers take over the American classroom without a fight?

Instead of fighting to kick progressives out of the classroom and fighting to put conservatives into the classroom, you've just resigned to the notion that public education is the progressive's "territory" and have no plans currently to take the American classroom back. You just come here and bitch about the symptoms of American classrooms being dominated by progressives and then throw up your hands and say "what can we do? Public schools belong to the left".

Until this problem is solved, you're all just walking up a down escalator.

I'm taking a class right now, that is solely based around social inequalities in out criminal justice system. It's nothing more than left propaganda explaining to everyone how the criminal justice system is inherently racist and promotes a second class citizen social structure. Except they back it up with statistics and facts. I am enjoying the class, because it's it's the most liberal class I've ever taken, except it's defended with factual statistics and numbers that can be measured. I guess my main point is simply: I don't care about the poltocial leanings of the professor, or the class as long as they can present articulate arguments for it against their opinion.

Purple haired one would get it

Yeah fuck man i would eat her ass if you know what I mean.

I bet you just sit there in silence and never object to the left lean of the curriculum out of fear of being expelled from the school.

Your silence IS the problem you fucking coward.

It's our colleges that need to change first. Where do you think our teachers are being indoctrinated? They might think left or right after highschool, but most college campuses are liberal shit pools right now. If we can change how our teachers are taught, it'll carry over to the schools they teach. Much easier than fighting against one of the largest workforces in the country

id fuck the SHIT out of pink hair

yeah i catch your drift

It's a god damn classroom user ,not a battlefield.

Nope. You're putting the cart before the horse. This problem is much deeper than that.

We should be starting in the elementary/ middle schools first, because that is when a child ultimately forms their value system.

We know that because it's where LGTBQ activists direct all of their social engineering attention. There goal is to win the hearts of children while they're young and impressionable.

Depends on the topic of discussion. On the first day, the professor asked, if we should talk about racism. Most of the class said no (we're 90% white), because we've never experienced racism. I'm the only one who said we should take about racism, because simply not talking about it, and shitting down the rhetoric is not healthy. We should be talking about it, and we should be discussing it, because pretending it doesn't exist only allows the problem to grow under the table. Also, chill with the strawman assumptions you sad cunt. The fact you automatically assume everyone does the exact opposite of what you think is right, is a testament to the joke where your life is right now. Not everyone who has a different mindset than you is the enemy. That's nigger IQ tier thinking, and if you're going to continue to discuss rhetoric with me, then you fall under the same rules as my class. Either present some form of articulate evidence, or let intelligent people do so. Your uneducated opinion means little to me.

It's both. The left are converting schools into progressive factories and the right is just letting them do it without a fight.

the irony is statistically speaking all of those people have been receiving preferential treatment their entire lives

Good goy!

You're a blue-pilled tourist and you don't belong here.

This thread obviously wasn't addressed to you.

I have been a teacher for 16 years. Op is correct. Jews have top down control. That plus the career attracts bleeding hearts like nursing does. More right wing cash needs to come top down. Jew co trol the union too.

Yes, our kids are being mentally fucked. By by whom? Teachers who have been mentally fucked. I think colleges is our starting point, but I can see you proposing something different.
By taking care of our next generation and only them, we're basically saying fuck it for the ones already gone, but making sure we can have a based generation to replace them. That's what you have in mind, right? If so, I guess I can get behind that. I still think colleges are where we start, but I'm open to hearing you out.

Progressives own all aspects of the game right now. They only thing on our side is strong memetics and a few classroom teachers willing to do their thing independently.

We have just been letting them use classrooms to churn out liberals for 2 decades and you think we can just enter the race and start near the finish line?

We've got a lot of work to do. Taking public education back from the left will require decades of effort.

How are you going to make Universities higher conservative professors if the student body is 90% liberal? You can't.

Then only way to make universities higher conservative professors is to promote a conservative generations of kids

My kids are homeschooled, in a county
with over 600 children are homeschooled. That is definitley giving the middle finger to progressive education.

*hire