Sunday morning in the US so everything's quiet on the IOTBW front...

Sunday morning in the US so everything's quiet on the IOTBW front, but I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Sup Forums for a fucking hilarious and ridiculously successful campaign to show up the utter hypocrisy of the radical SJW "left". As a liberal myself, I've been utterly disgusted at how an ideology which originally championed equality, social freedom and freedom of speech has become completely co-opted by radical authoritarian, sexist, racist assholes, and that this campaign is finally making them look as fucking moronic as they really are.

Keep up the good work. I'm sincerely hoping to see another shitstorm tomorrow morning when people are back in college after the weekend and hopefully a shit load of Anons will have spread this campaign further. God speed.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecrimson.com/article/2017/11/3/okay-white-stickers-law/
theroot.com/it-s-okay-to-be-white-signs-papered-all-over-the-coun-1820156469
ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r
pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
archive.is/5LEna
archive.is/XeQsK
archive.is/vEkhM
archive.is/pHMnG
archive.is/nQezd
archive.is/M2CqY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg
archive.is/pGH0i
archive.is/JWRm8
archive.is/prxBX
archive.is/C2U7O
archive.is/7MQf6
archive.is/62V3A
archive.is/OIAgW
archive.is/0Ml7b
archive.is/3OVMG
archive.is/yohQd
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
dailykos.com/stories/2017/11/5/1712770/-Will-It-s-Okay-to-Be-White-push-the-Alt-Right-into-the-mainstream
archive.is/qZkMl
purposetopower.com/okay-white-fliers-show-utter-insanity-left/
archive.is/0Kyeh
youtube.com/watch?v=7VX1k8j6Dz8&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=VTn19M-EPqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yPJBFjlhcFY
twitter.com/PaddyPearse/status/926616837848223744
youtube.com/watch?v=BAPJwSzjBWw
informationliberation.com/?id=57602
archive.is/zrlcq
youtube.com/watch?v=bmSkkPdQqLs
dirtyconservative.com/maryland-high-school-investigating-flyers-with-simple-5-word-message-about-white-people/
archive.is/hyqSk
youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5032472
archive.is/SJZgK
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3008885-53866891-1-0-1-0-it-s-ok-to-be-white.htm
archive.is/iJzGE
lunaticoutpost.com/thread-801924.html
archive.is/Q9o3x
mgtow.com/forums/topic/its-ok-to-be-white/
archive.is/Z0QSv
thecollegefix.com/post/38585/
archive.is/xryaT
globalnews.ca/tag/its-okay-to-be-white/
archive.is/596B8
youtube.com/watch?v=1cuQTGKD01M
gainesville.craigslist.org/rnr/d/why-is-saying-its-ok-to-be/6373327303.html
archive.is/kTQzt
grandforksherald.com/news/4354342-its-ok-be-white-signs-scattered-across-minn-campus
archive.is/a2U79
redbubble.com/people/godemperortrump/works/28731659-its-okay-to-be-white
archive.is/Dm1HB
opposingviews.com/i/society/its-okay-be-white-flyers-posted-doors-high-school
archive.is/lxJxa
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f32/it-s-ok-to-be-white-2105338/
archive.is/0mwKD
youtube.com/watch?v=_Nro9kJ4puI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you potatonigger

If I'm a potatonigger then I'm also a guinnessnigger, and that's something I'm very much ok with

go back

....Wrong thread? O_o

Bump. I hope anons are still plastering these everywhere this weekend.

no, it's over. The anti creativity, no fun allowed atmosphere and the alt kikes jumping on the bandwagon killed it, literally kekistan 2.0. Personally I will produce my own stickers and do my thing. Fuck e-celebs and spencer dick suckers trying to water down the pro white memeplex to make shekel

I thought it was because admins were removing threads.

Posting salt

Mods starting shoahing the threads because the "prominent members of the alt right" got their hooks into it over sale & branding rights. The sooner someone shovels all the kikes and their "pets" into the ovens, the better we will all be.

Guys, I hit the most populated university in the nation last night but I'm worried some shitty janitors or something are going to remove the signs before classes Monday. Is anyone near UCF? Has anyone been there today by any chance? Are the signs still up? Anyone willing to go check? I live too far away to verify their status.

Not this weekend for me. Waiting on my thermal printer and paper to arrive, then I'm going to print out 6 gorrillion stickers.

thecrimson.com/article/2017/11/3/okay-white-stickers-law/

So many Jews revealing themselves in these comment sections.

New -

Very salty

But white folks have taken that beautiful sentiment and distorted it to suit their infinite need to center themselves.

All around the country, in a coordinated effort by emboldened white supremacists without a shred of creativity or decency, there have been “IT’S OKAY TO BE WHITE” fliers plastered all over college campuses and on city streets over the last few days.

The impetus of this profoundly stupid idea is apparently a Sup Forums chatroom comment suggesting that the posters (and reactions to the posters) would bring the average white American over to the darkest side of overt white supremacy. The Washington Post explains:

theroot.com/it-s-okay-to-be-white-signs-papered-all-over-the-coun-1820156469

ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
More archives in pastebin above

pastebin.com/wivf47Zz

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Normies talking about it
Baby Center Communities
>archive.is/5LEna

Washington Post
Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>archive.is/XeQsK

WDSU News Channel 6
'It's okay to be white' signs posted on Tulane campus, student newspaper reports
>archive.is/vEkhM

Squawker
>archive.is/pHMnG

The Daily Caller
‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>archive.is/nQezd

Edmonton Metro
Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>archive.is/M2CqY
In print >i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg

Boston Globe
Article >archive.is/pGH0i
Twitter >archive.is/JWRm8
Facebook >archive.is/prxBX

Boston Magazine
>archive.is/C2U7O

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

Tulane Hullabaloo
Article >archive.is/62V3A
Twitter >archive.is/OIAgW
Article >archive.is/0Ml7b

The New Orleans Advocate
Article >archive.is/3OVMG
Facebook >archive.is/yohQd

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

he got you there Stjepan

bump

You fucking potato kikes are the worst. We're not your personal army, faggot. We don't care what you like or don't like. Sterilize yourself.

Also, stop calling yourself white. You're the pale skinned niggers of the British isles. Even Slavshits look down on you, and with good reason.

What a faggot. Those kids probably aren't even his

you are a lefty shilling on all these boards...you're a joke..the movement is not even at its peak..watch this week

New - The Daily KOS

Salty edition

>Unfortunately, the trolls got exactly the reaction they were hoping for. Left-wing activists aggressively tore down the posters and bragged about it on social media. In several places, police were called over the posters. On Twitter, #ItsOkayToBeWhite began trending with some condemning the message as dogwhistle racism and the describe the posters as hate crimes, while alt-right activists took advantage of the backlash to promote their narratives that whites are under attack.

and

>If the Left wants to outmaneuver them, we need to avoid playing their divisive game. Instead of tearing down IOTBW posters, a better strategy would be to simply ignore them or place similar posters around them saying “It’s okay to be black/Asian/Hispanic/etc.” The Left should doubly commit to open shows of patriotism, celebrating the liberal values this country was founded on and our centuries of progress. The alt-right wants to send the message that they represent the real America and the Left is nothing but a bunch of traitors and communists. If we want to prevent their narrative from taking hold, we need to step up our optics game to match theirs.

dailykos.com/stories/2017/11/5/1712770/-Will-It-s-Okay-to-Be-White-push-the-Alt-Right-into-the-mainstream

archive.is/qZkMl

>all these boards..
ftfy

>Sup Forums chatroom comment

New - Purpose To Power

Kudos edition

>The brilliance of these fliers is that it exposes for all the world to see, how truly disconnected with reality and the real world these people are.

>These children, who never grew up but decided to prolong their adolesence by moving to the city and continue living like a college kid well into their late 20’s and 30’s, throwing hissy fits not only shows that they have low emotional control, but also their blatant hatred of anything positive (or even neutral) of White Europeans.

>But of course, their need to virtue signal how ‘good’ they are calling out “Nazis” for putting this sign up is not lost on me. They feed their ego by telling others how they “fight against Nazis” in order to get validation in their lives, and more likes on Twitter and Facebook. They could easily just walk by the sign, but they can’t pass up such an opportunity to show their ‘goodness’ to all of their social media “friends”.

purposetopower.com/okay-white-fliers-show-utter-insanity-left/

archive.is/0Kyeh

bump

We should focus our efforts on distributing Flyers at High Schools. Redpilling as many Gen Zers should be our main priority. They are the future our movement.

>theroot.com/it-s-okay-to-be-white-signs-papered-all-over-the-coun-1820156469

the comments on that article, jeez

incredibly non self-aware, and COMPLETELY missed the point of the whole thing

they don't ever even touch the fact that getting outraged over this was blatantly a trap we wanted them to fall into

What's the typeface used for the poster? Every image of this is always shit quality.

Disagree. Highschools will let media twist this peaceful message/point as an attack on kids. Stick to college campuses and public boards or places that others put up posters. No vandalism, nothing illegal, don't break by-laws, nothing permanent

This. There's no need to go after high schoolers. They will no doubt hear about this happening at the college campuses and it'll make them question even going to one of these indoctrination centers.

A couple of new Youtube videos - trying to catch up from where I left off

Youtube - Mouthy Buddha - Is it 'NOT' okay to be White?
>youtube.com/watch?v=7VX1k8j6Dz8&pbjreload=10

Youtube - James Von Maxwell - Hamster: IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE YOU EVIL WHITE DEVILS!
>youtube.com/watch?v=VTn19M-EPqQ

The Red Elephants
>youtube.com/watch?v=yPJBFjlhcFY

Sandstorm.ttf

Lol
>they'll have to become patriotic and not anti-white to fight us.

It's Karbon Light, but anything sans-serif will do if you don't want to pay some Jew $400 for a font.

Some Posters were stuck up around Trinity College in Dublin. Most have already been torn down.

>twitter.com/PaddyPearse/status/926616837848223744

>thecrimson.com/article/2017/11/3/okay-white-stickers-law/

Yet the majority of the comments, and those most agreed with, embraced the message.

It's the perfect tar baby. The more they struggle the worse they smear themselves.

b u m p

tempted to wear this but concerned I might get punched in the face

IOTBW has been incredibly effective at exposing the blatant hypocrisy and deceptive terminology used by the Left. Keep it up and God speed anons.

I knew Sargoy would cover this in twis

youtube.com/watch?v=BAPJwSzjBWw

New - Information Liberation

informationliberation.com/?id=57602

archive.is/zrlcq

defend yourself and sue

Here's a Full Recap of everything video.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmSkkPdQqLs

in my autistic opinion this campaign could literally destroy marxism and the left for generations

Thx, I didn't get to that yet. I have a backlog I'm going through

honestly not an awful idea

you'd be surprised how much money you can get out of a civil suit if someone has hurt you badly enough

not really worth risking brain damage though, I'd probably just shoot them with my concealed carry if I felt my life was in danger

>busts into flame in strong sunlight
>not white

THx, will add

>As a liberal myself
next time start your thread with those words to save time. SAGE

New - The Dirty Conservative

dirtyconservative.com/maryland-high-school-investigating-flyers-with-simple-5-word-message-about-white-people/

archive.is/hyqSk

Its ok to be NAZI

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM

STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT, THERE IS NO PHASE 2

Kill him.

>radical authoritarian, sexist, racist assholes
That's us too though, we just admit it. Just replace assholes with patriots.

It's amazing that it took until IOTBW for Sargoy to understand that Diversity=anti-white.

Fuck off potatonigger

New - The Student Room

thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5032472

archive.is/SJZgK

what needs to be fixed here?

What happened to the plane flag? In Oz?

rate my OC

> Implying I pay for typefaces.

Cont.

this is the second one.

Jeuxvideo (French Forum)

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3008885-53866891-1-0-1-0-it-s-ok-to-be-white.htm

archive.is/iJzGE

Don't stop posting these at your local HS/College. Lure out every last fucking anti-white racist for as long as you can

New - Lunatic Outpost

lunaticoutpost.com/thread-801924.html

archive.is/Q9o3x

Underrated

RIP Motorola

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Keep it going. Media reaction is gold

nah he got it a while ago
not the 1st time he describes accurately the anti white propaganda either
he just doesn't understand where it comes from or the long term game
he said he was reading mein kampf though, it might open his eyes

Potato nigger.

Holy shit, CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE how traumatic it would be for a child to know it's okay to be white?!

What a fucking trooper.

New - MGTOW.com

mgtow.com/forums/topic/its-ok-to-be-white/

archive.is/Z0QSv

I'm going to let a folded piece "accidentally" fall out of my pocket as I walk through a liberal arts college near my house. Praise Kek.

People actually care about race, lol fucking backwards monkeys who gives a shit

>Get Label Printer
>"It's Okay to be White"
>on 500+ small labels
>Stick everywhere.
>Way more difficult to remove than A4 Paper.

66 on that bus.

New - The College Fix

thecollegefix.com/post/38585/

archive.is/xryaT

We should start an environmental campaign called Father Earth, get those feminists panties in a knot.

sargon just did a vid sticking up for us and BTFO of the left

its gonna explode user

That's the point; that they care about race.

Sup Forums always. ALWAYS practices absurdum ad reductio.

It's the lifeblood of this place.

New - Global News

globalnews.ca/tag/its-okay-to-be-white/

archive.is/596B8

I'm a rakija nigger

so it's not okay then?

I don't get if. Nobody said it wasn't ok. Just sorta makes you look like retards.

great idea rate my OC

youtube.com/watch?v=1cuQTGKD01M

New - Craigs List

Normies waking up

gainesville.craigslist.org/rnr/d/why-is-saying-its-ok-to-be/6373327303.html

archive.is/kTQzt

New - Grand Forks Herald

grandforksherald.com/news/4354342-its-ok-be-white-signs-scattered-across-minn-campus

archive.is/a2U79

New - Redbubble Apparel

redbubble.com/people/godemperortrump/works/28731659-its-okay-to-be-white

archive.is/Dm1HB

Good job.

Opposing Views

opposingviews.com/i/society/its-okay-be-white-flyers-posted-doors-high-school

archive.is/lxJxa

WE NEED TO KEEP IT GOING

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

New - Social Anxiety Support

socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f32/it-s-ok-to-be-white-2105338/

archive.is/0mwKD

>REMINDER
ecelebs are jewing you for your ideology and selling merch off of your hard work.
do not give attention to these kikes

Wouldn't it be best to post 'It's ok to be white' and 'It's ok to be black hispanic, etc' posters around the same universities to see which gets torn down faster?

Hey just save the money and time and make posters
>IT'S OKAY TO BE CIV NUTS

youtube.com/watch?v=_Nro9kJ4puI

DAILY REMINDER
A
I
L
Y

R
E
M
I