Browse Sup Forums

>browse Sup Forums
>x country isn't white
>90 threads a day
Can we make a definitive list of white countries everyone can agree on?

Ireland

That's honestly it at this point

Starting with non-white cuntries:

USA
UK
France
Germany
Sweden
Greece

Australia is a white mans land. Away from the big cities. White man dominate

Australia is Anglo, Kazakhstan is whatever it is but I consider it apart of Europe. Canada is anglo and germanic. Americans are euromutts- they are a devolved race of Europeans. NZ is irrelevant

Can we just end the "white" meme, it's European.

Every single European country in Europe is "white" but Turkey. Kazakhstan, Georgia and Azerbaijan I consider European since it used to be apart of the USSR and they're all pretty pale. Han Chinese and Japs and Gooks are honorary aryans.

Have you ever been there?

>Switzerland
that's all

Yeah so in 200 years European can be redefined as half nigger. No thanks.

In reality, it's:
All European countries
USA
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
---
Honorable mention South Africa

Thank you. The white meme will stay because Americans have no ancestral heritage they can cling on to, they need to cling on to the imaginary race of whites eventhough you and I are honestly nothing alike in language, culture, history and whatever else, we don't even look the same. They use the term white to divide us. We aren't from the same tribe, I have more respect for you because we look very closely alike and share a continent and some culture but that's it.

The smaller the dick the more orange sorry sorry I mean white it is. I go for China/Japan/USA/Germany.

>USA

>Americans are euromutts
At what point do European countries become euromutts as they import niggers and slimes, and rape babies outpace white population growth?

Half niggers aren't European, I don't consider you European and you''re probably majority European, you just mixed too much and fucked up your gene pool. Aussies and Canucks didn't do it to the extent you guys did. Also explain to me why the founding fathers mixed with niggers? That is fucking grotesque and completely despicable

10 years until we rip them a new asshole.

>hides his flag
every time with this meme

USA has more whites than any other white country. Even if you subtract that few million spics that declared whiteness we still have the most whites. Also, I'm sitting here with a 17 round Glock 17 under my shirt, 2 spare 17 round magazines in my pocket, couple hundred rounds in my car, an AR 15 pistol with 5 30 rounds magazines in my trunk and an extra couple hundred rounds for that. All of that is my birth right and am completely legal and usable for self defense. I'd say you cannot get a more white and based country than the world empire dominator united states of America!

A European country becomes euromutted when a slav mixes with an iberian and an iberian mixes with a nord and a nord mixes with an anglo and so on and so forth. Look at your "white" americans and then look at europeans, we don't look the same because we're mostly pure. I respect the American experiment because it did work. But then you brought Kikes along and fucked everything up.

Daily reminder that everyday the entire world becomes less white and white birth rates will never exceed other races' birth rates and white race mixing.

Doesn't mean much coming from a Moor.

We were just ahead of the curve when it comes to allowing large groups of brown people to move in. Europe, Canada, Australia are not far behind us. But guess which country is starting to do something about it?

Also, is that image taken from the fat kid from Stranger Things?

>1688 so close

Have you seen our fucking countries? We're miniscule. Add up all of Europe which is smaller than Alaska I think. And we're 5 times more European than you

Norway desu

poland, i'm already getting started on my immigration process to move there.

>believes is white
>has more interracial marriage and sex than any other country
>literally worships nigger culture (rap)

Doesn't mean much coming from an uneducated jackass whose only "rapport" is stating something they know little to nothing about as such the ameritard does.

Its like that in the us bruv

Why not move to Utah instead

only Russia is white because everyone else is south of it

Usa is one country you cannot compare it to a whole cuntinent of europastan. Nice try Jose. We are still the most based country there is and ever was. I have around 15 rifles and 5 handguns in my home. All lounging around.

700 years of African dick didn't do your gene pool any favors. Then you found the new world and couldn't resist that native pussy. It's shocking having you lecture us on racial purity and knocking our founding fathers for fathering a few bastards when you've got a whole continent populated with your bastards.

I'm really not joking. Fucking explain this to me Burgers. Fucking explain. Your founding fathers MIXED WITH NIGGERS. Pure fucking country my ass, fucking degenerate scum

*cough*
*cough*

This (((thread))) will end well.

Europeans can have guns dumbass... And we really can when our whole continent is smaller than your largest state.

Romania is white.
All the gypsies left, your argument is invalid.

Russia is probably the least white cuntry. Please stop protecting Russia on the Internet, it is their fault for all the communism that infects our world. They fund and train antifa, commie guerrillas, and pretend to be conservative while funding blm in America.

because poland has culture.
utah has mcdonalds

Moors are not niggers dumbass they're sandniggers. And the idea they all mixed with us constantly has to be a meme from here. And yeah. We fucked the natives. We fucked up. But atleast latinos don't go around talking shit and acting like they're the purest of the pure. They're proud of their white and american roots and don't act like they're 100% one or the other

Explain what the word mestizo means and why we don't have a similar word in English.

Scotland.

Too bad, it’s currently left-leaning but I guess that’s what happens when you’re oblivious to the shit that the other white countries are putting up with. It seems to be swinging right wing now, though.

NOT WHITE: Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece and USA.

The USA as a whole isn't a white country. You have to go state by state. For example, Commiefornia and most of the border states aren't white. The Northeast and Central East ARE white.

You hardly can get any guns without submitting to a government and police anal probe. Without a gov approved safe, and limitations on what you can own and can't even use them for self defense or forming militias to keep your government in check. Hahaha

They hate your country for very good reason. You have no idea how much the world, both the developed and developing world, hates you. And most of you are still blind to the fact that it isn't the fucking kike jude that are the reason the west has gone to shit but it's you and your fucking government.

I have no idea what a mestizo is because i'm not latino or american. And if you're talking about mixed, there's a word. That's white.

Until very recently pure whites were seperate from even one drop mulattos. Niggers are the real mutts. They are a mix of African/Euro ancestry. Most white Americans are pure European, even if we're a mix of mostly anglo/irish/german/italian

>jews genocide russians to the point of none existence
>burn down all their churches, literature from centuries past
>not a single russian left to testify
russians are the bad guys! who else!

Yeah that's true. But honestly I don't really care too much about handling a gun, I do want to try one in the future though. Wouldn't want to keep one though

>more whites
We talk % here Macon

Another good scale.

I don't doubt Americans are Europeans. I don't think Americans were that fucking retarded to mix with niggers, I do admire your past and won't deny that you've changed the world in a lot of positive ways. But, and I don't care, you did all mix with different Europeans. Look at a slav, then a med, then a nord. We do not look the same. You mixed with different Europids and got the American. I don't consider Americans truly European. You're European-American but not truly European which I'm guessing you'd agree with. Also yeah, niggers aren't mutts, they're disgusting. South Americans are race mixed mutts, but I like them.

Guns are fun and addictive once you get over the initial programed fear. Come visit us and I'll take you shooting and hunting. They're not that scary I keep my Glock loaded in the front of my pants for the last 5 years.

>Best countries are non white
really makes you think

Your language has a word for mixing Spanish and Amerindian genes because you are descended from tribal sand niggers. The Iberian peninsula hasn't had a white birth in probably 1,000 years. Absolutely disgusting.

>you've changed the world in a lot of positive ways

>feminism
>drugs
>sex change
>rap
>weed
>reality shows
>propaganda
>liberal tv series

you sure love some american cock.

I'll be honest, I do like American nature and would love to visit America someday, I'd never hunt in Europe but I would certainly try it in America.

You admit you like south American muts but for some reason dislike the whites of usa? I'd say there is some jealousy there.

You're on benefits m8.

You still can't deny the good they've done, I'd still say they're European accomplishments because what they accomplished came from immigrants that had degrees in Europe, but yeah. Those aren't very good things but they have good. Take the good with the bad, and I would never suck an American cock.

Is barely electing a baby boomer with Jewish grandkids really going to do anything to change the underlying power structure that led to your current situation?

>USA
> white
choose one

Topkek
>This

I like south american mutts because we're... closely related... haha. And I like America, atleast Isolationist America. The America of today not so much, and I did used to like America, I would constantly watch American movies about life there and really wanted to move. Favourite movie still is trading places eventhough it has to do with a nigger, a jew and post Isolationist America but whatever, love the movie. Still watch Wizard of Oz to this day

you need to have blue eyes in order to be considered white

i think we can all agree on that one

everything else is european but not necessarily white

Jesus Christ.

You suck American cock every day dude. The whole of Europe is a U.S. protectorate. It's worked out much better this way because every time you savages are allowed to have a military you immediately use it on other white people.

Fucking hell I don't even know why we bother. Should just be happy with Canada and our pacific allies and allow you people to be overrun by Muslims and communists.

There are none why do you think we're like this

Anons that hate America is purely from a jealous perspective. They would drop their current countries and move to the promised land in a heart beat. They give you a 1911 handgun as soon as you arrive in America. They did with me. I too used to be a eurofat but then I ascended to America.

>invented nuclear reactors
>invented helicopters
>invented violins
>invented pianos
>actually made an empire that lasted more than 250 years (unlike you german/british cucks)
>second country to make a jet engine
>country with most amount of astronauts in the eu
>first understanding of human anatomy (da vinci)
>invented theory of ballistics and trajectories
>makes the best food
>makes the best cars
>longest dicks in europe
>highest iq in europe
>invented the radio
>italy not white still

Fuck off Denmark and you fucked up your only colony, you fucking left your grandkids to die in SA.

Green and grey are acceptable, since they come from exclusively european/caucasian genetic stock.

I like u

You won't benefit from an isolationist America. .be thankful usa is the world hegemon because someone else way worse and less merciful would take her place. That's what people don't get they think that if America wasn't world police everyone would be happy and left alone but that wouldn't be the case you would probably be a turkroach slave right now if it wasn't for American dominance. We will dominate the globe for at least another century or two.

Kek

>BLERRRGHHHHHH IDALIANES NAAAAADDDDD WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Everyone outside the green is a snownigger or a sandnigger

I'm sure the Iraqis, Syrians and Lybians are thankful you wrecked their countries for Israel.

>actually made an empire that lasted more than 250 years (unlike you german/british cucks)
>implying Italy is Rome.
Here, have a gander at the actual Italian attempt at Empire.

.3562 shekels have been deposited to your account

there is no "we", you're a nigger

Iceland
Norway
Liechtenstein

northkorea
/thread

>come from exclusively european/caucasian genetic stock
checking islander digits

This is your reminder that London is significantly whiter than your capital, Washington DC.

>for Israel
Prove it. Sand nigger lover

I'm going to respond or i'll sound like a retard.

Revolution is necessary for progress, every single war has changed the world either for the better or worse, we need war for change, since you've become the world leader you made it your job to be the shotcaller on what wars are legitimate and which aren't, you fucked the world up just to become rich. And btw the turkroaches are here because of fucking you. Do you seriously not think communism wouldn't have ended already if you would have let it take it's paste naturally?

whats up my fellow niggers? sheeeeeeeeit

Found the WMDs yet?

People elected those dictators for a reason, if they fuck up the country it's on them. This is why democracy doesn't work, it relies on quantitative measures which only focus on the number than the quality of a person. I'd much rather listen to 10 faggots who have normal nuclear families and with phd degrees and have good stable lives than 1000 drug addicts who all have aids and hepatitis . Democracy is a farce and the majority of the population is the latter and with that they choose who is elected and they fuck up, every once in a while they pick a shitty leader who ends up killing them and sets them straight. Bad times create strong men and strong men create good times and good times create weak mean and so on and so forth, just a meme I saw and kinda liked, can't find it.

wait...
is the mayor of Washington a muslim shitbag who encourages the deaths of non muslims?

No communism must not be left alone it must be crushed at all cost, nice chatting though I gotta go have breakfast and clean my gun.

T. Most based white nation on earth.

oh look a bulgarian can't read

So fucking funny considering Tutankhamen was literally western European. Only niggers that lived in Egypt were the nubians and they were apart of Egypt after they got conquered by King Ramesses I think.

Man are you fucking serious? She's a literal nigger.