Mediterranean

How can Nordid/Germanic/Anglo women even compete with this?
The Mediterranean people are far more attractive, masculine/feminine, and successful in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video21158139/malena_2000_
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1/3rd Italian reporting. Granddad died when he was 16 but Chad'd his way to impregnate a qt maid.
Atleast im not american

They can't. However you shouldn't really be talking, Mr. Mutt.

Post more, if they're so great.

Who cares? Non-Meds should stick to their own kind anyway.

I’m Spaniard/Sicilian
Come on, fellas. Don’t be jelly because I was born in America. Let’s stay on topic

Do Europoors really think Americans all have some nigger DNA in them?

Looks like a moor took a fat shit on her gene pool a few hundred years ago.

Oh wait, that's what happened.

Nordics are not Arians

Can we just fuck off with this divisiveness and take pride in the fact that all of these groups are European and that's more than enough. I love each ethnicity in their own special way.

Europe will always be strongest in subtle unity, not saying we should be mutts but each group should appreciate the others.

>Spaniard calling Americans mutts
>My fucking sides

She has resisted the Moslem rape-blood.

Good for her

I’m about 20% Italian (Liguria & Calabria) and the rest Anglo-Celtic. Best of both worlds

>inb4 le 56%, fuck right off

The future is indeed beautiful for the mediterranean woman

>I’m Spaniard/Sicilian
>Come on, fellas. Don’t be jelly because I was born in America. Let’s stay on topic

Persians and lebanese are mediterranean as well

What's interesting about this, is that if she removed her burka she would blend in with any ole Spaniard, Southern Italian or Greek.

She'd probably even jump into this thread and start the whole "WE WUZ ROMAANSS AND SHIEEET MEDITTERABIEAN MASTER RACE!"

>A blue eyed Augustus rolls his eyes in the heavens

the uncut version of malena, if any of you it's interested:
xvideos.com/video21158139/malena_2000_

>united shitstain confuses Europe for south america thanks to the shittiest education possible he received and got ind bet for a lifetime for
COLOR ME surprised.

Poland would have solved the problem of the mediterranean

more masculine? Bullshit

We're different, though. European unity existed when Christendom existed, and Christendom effectively doesn't exist any more. We're not the same people so if anyone is proposing a basis for unity that is anything other than Apostolic Christianity, it's contrived and artificial. I have nothing whatsoever in common with Nordic or Germanic people, so if you want to love their history and culture that's your business, but don't expect it from me.

If she is not mediterranean, I don't know who is.

No, it's a dumb meme like everything else on this shithole site.

Pic you posted is your average Spanish rape-baby?

Here go the cumskins again with the
>Can’t WE all just get along so I can take credit for all Mediterranean accomplishments
>WE was Mediterranean too ya know
Get fuck out of here with that bs we need to know and state our differences

Ooo, attractive, but no.
Do we really need to adress the Nordic refuge problem at this point? Lol

Mesopotamia bitch

>all these ameriorcs on both sides spewing bullshit and creating division
why do people here even take those chimps seriously anymore? just don't reply

>She has resisted the Moslem rape-blood.

first: abortion always exsisted
second:a lot of women prefered killing themsevs than raped by sandniggers
third: ottomans got btfo in the balkans

>Pic you posted is your average Spanish rape-baby?

Well there's also Jews, Mestizos, Asians as well as the general mongrelization.

Too tan to be Spaniard, maybe Andalusian?
Remember that half of the United States belonged to the Spanish Empire, so you should be proud of your ancestors.

You should also know that Nero had blue eyes too and was the worst Roman emperor of all, making his horse a consul

Monica kicks ass!
I'd fuck her until I dropped dead.

they are semitic/arab/persians u retard.

some of them are lucky to have been bleached.

Why are you describing the mediterranean ethno genesis?

t. mongol

go back to plebbit u fag

>posts a pic of some greaser whore
Best thing she did was get fake raped

I'm part Italian btw (Northern)

Back to the “”””””land of the aryans””””” partly negroid subhuman

Italians & greeks are related to us, they have an elitist disorder going on though and can't see it.
They're the same people persians and lebanese, we're proud of Cyrus and the persian empire.

Be proud back in Iran, subhuman negroid

You are a arab. Part of the semitic family. Return back to your country.

only very partially

I've seen maps like this before. What is going on with actual Caucasians? Despite their small population sizes, are they some kind of ancestral centre and pole of human evolution?

This is a rough estimate of my genetic background. I'm sure it's alittle less simple than that but by basic math deep into my family tree this is pretty much where it ends up.

35% Slav (poland not russia)
28% Mediterranian
18% Dutch
5% Anglo
4% Frank
4% Nordic
3% Germanic
2% Spaniard
1% Native American

Got light brown hair, and blue eyes, pale skin. Not exactly what you would refer to as a shitskin

Personally I don't give a shit about ethnicity cause I'm overwhelmingly European and if all you can boast about is "purity" then you aren't worth saving anyway.

uhm, don't confuse caucasians as in the modern inhabitants of the caucasus with the traditional notion of "caucasoid", which is an unfortunate label that sort of designs people with a west Eurasian/European look

actual people from the caucasus are just one of the sort of core west asian populations, they aren't ancestral to all "caucasoids"

I also think there are some interesting conclusions going on here. Caucasians (ancestral inhabitants of the Caucasus) are closer to Han Chinese than they are to South Euros. Modern Northern Europeans are roughly equidistant between ANE and early North/West Euro hunter-gatherers. Even if they don't look like Inuit, they've got some ancient proto-chink in them.

nono, ignore samples with the (projected) label, those aren't representative of actual genetic distance, the fact that han chinese project up there is just because populations on the upper side are partly more related to populations on east Eurasia than the people at the bottom

No, I understand that. I'm not fucking retarded. I have a soft spot for them. "Caucasoid" is a retarded term for whites. What I'm saying is that these results imply they occupy a distribution that is separate from other many Southwest Asian populations about as much as some Europeans. It shows here that Saudi and Palestinian niggers are about as far from Caucasians are South Euros, while simultaneously being equally far from Northern Euros. In their own way, they're a different pole whose phenotype, in many ways, looks similar to Euros despite somehow being ultimately closer to fucking Han Chinese.

>are they some kind of ancestral centre and pole of human evolution
Yes, actually--most of the Middle East is, it is where the Caucasian race originated, as most of Europe was uninhabited until the last ~12000 years.

>1/3rd
You're worse than an Amerimutt when it comes to odd proportions

Then why are all Germanic countries more developed than any Med countries?

mummy?

Spaniards are pure Europeans. We, unfortunately cannot boast that claim

Sorry Desu

Stole our identity

there are various ancestral components that can sort of pull a population up-down/left-right and create the illusion of higher relatedness, that is true indeed

the reason for a higher proximity of the caucasians to north Europeans compared to say, Iberians, is probably the so called "ancient north Eurasian" ancestral component present in both and higher in north Europe than in SW Europe

the reason on the other hand why Saudis plot more towards the bottom is that they have more ancestry from strongly west eurasian sources, related partly to European farmers and also to north Africans

PCAs obviously have their limitations, but they are a nice graphical first approximation tool

>Anglos and Meds are not related
user, I...