I'm all likelihood you are probably ethnically diverse yourself and you don't even know it

I'm all likelihood you are probably ethnically diverse yourself and you don't even know it

You're not white

We are all mixed

Nice bait desu.
It’s not an argument. Following your logic, if your room have an little spot of dirty on the floor you should never clean it, because “it’s already dirty”

It's a great argument
It gets under white nationalist's skin and makes em remember we are all human

you're pointless
You're a pointless human being

Then we don't need affirmative action.

Did you ever smell a black person? Dude they stink.
Race exist and have a central role in politics; denying it is either naivity or hipocrisy.

How to tell if you're a (non-asian, non-jewish) minority.

Can you get into medschool with a 3.0 gpa?

Applies only for Anglo countries

POC still suffer under white supremacy

>You're not white
>We are all mixed

that sounds like something an amerimutt would say

>u dievers to
>t. kangaroo fucking criminal

Er, the closest thing to a race-mix in my blood is a Fenno-Swede great grandmother.

Race mix is a error.
The fact some people commit this error does not turn this very error into a right thing.
Actually due to propaganda financed by a wealthy agenda it become a poweful virtue signaling act.

I'm 100% Sicilian american Can I help purge the 20% german 20% irish 50% french 1/16 cherokee pasty gross amerimutts I see

Bullshit. I'm 100% honkie.

ITT

Most Whites are ashamed of reality. They are semetic albino descended homnid great apes. Europeans are albino descendents of arabs who larp like they are angels or some shit.

OP says we're all mongrels.

So?

i´m not white

False equivalence.
To make both scenarios equal you have to make that dirty spot a permanent feature (mixed genes) of the floor... which you can't clean

This is dumb.

>I'm all likelihood

Huh?!

>We are all mixed
no

t. dingerydindu

haven't seen the albino poster in a while...unload what you got

I have records of my family on my mother's side stretching back to the American revolution, grandmother's line is Scotch-Anglo, grandfather's line is German. Father's side migrated from Czechoslovakia and Ukraine in early 20th century.

I might be "mixed", but not in the way you're imagining.

Well you got the point anyway

nah pretty sure im white

German father, German mother, 100% Bavarian phenotype. Came to North America to settle a second Germany in Texas in the 1800s.

LOL. Going to be a lot of fun when we stop this "race" shit and start categorizing you subs as different species. Even in current liberal infested academia is getting harder and harder for them to hold to the old racial spectrum of measurement and classifications.

>that picture
never seen a greater argument against race-mixing desu

>we are all human

Define "human". The IQ gap is enough to create an argument for a species level division.
"Ethnicity" is a sham. It will be one of the terms that has to be replaced by something more truthful.

Just wait til the White Ultimatum. It's the best in the series.

When whites are a minority, do you think there will be affirmative action for whites?

HA HA HA

And this doesn't matter because this is obvious race-baiting bullshit. You exist, yet you don't have to. People mix and make mixed children, which is the same as two of the same subspecies making a single-race child. Children don't need to exist. Humans don't need to exist. Just stop pushing this bullshit into the future and stop making new people. You probably inherited all of your problems from your parents, regardless of their race you did not, and could not, have asked to exist. Yet here you are, talking about the obvious in some futile effort to shift the dialog further into this insanity. We know already. Life is a lot of stupid out-of-control shit.

I think suicide booths would stand a good chance of being implemented as a public utility. Someone put it on a ballot, please. I'll fucking vote for it. Before I off myself with a 12g slug, I'd like to see if some time in the future, we come to terms with our own pointlessness, decide to shut everything down, and just fucking die painlessly.

Fuck these threads. Fuck the people who wrote the bots that make them regularly, and fuck the shitheads that actually think this is important. Lastly, fuck life and fuck humans. Life is pointless shit.

R-M198, baby... If you really want to know, spend the dough.