Is parenthood the ultimate meme?

Is parenthood the ultimate meme?

Children lifecuck you of all your free time.

And what is the option to leave your offspring?
Who don’t have children is a biological failure desu.

I want to have kids but only with a stacey qt314
If not id die childless willingly
T richfag

>terrible command of English
>posts anyway

children lifecuck you. Think of all the things you wouldn't be able to do on a whim as a /richfag/

Yep. What will your children do, exactly? Will they have a place in this wasteland? Do you really care enough about this crumbling world to try re-building it? No? Then just throw more gas on the fire or get out.

exactly. i can get laid whenever i want, but i hogging is a sport i don't enjoy. the thought of getting some disgusting slag pregnant....i'd kill myself.

Awful lot of these threads today.
Hmm...

t. Schlomo
Your jewish lies don't work on a strong willed white man. Four children and happily married, working a skilled trade and loving life.

You can't trick me, you can't trick my children, and you won't be able to trick my children's children. Because you and all your ilk will be dead.

The buck stops here, degenerate, your lies can't propogate anymore.

t. lifecuck

I just want to spread antinatalism as far as possible. I'll even donate to charities for the purpose of educating the shit-for-brains starving to death in the 3rd world, just so they can develop the minimum intellectual capacity required for them to reflect on their futile existence and decide to abstain from promulgating their miserably inferiority.

Our destiny is oblivion, and I want to make sure we get there.

K

>when lifecucks realise their predicament

>terrible command of English
>posts anyway
Wow you destroyed my solid argument.

Refute this, kangaroo: if you doesn’t have kids, you are a biological failure.

I honestly don't know what you were trying to say. Your post was totally ineligible.Remove your memeflag and reveal your third worldery

>Marry your childhood sweetheart
>10 years later
Can Benny catch a break or is he truly lifecucked?

A biological failure yes, but the most unique part of being human is our ability to remove the shackles of biology. But yeah remove the flag Brazil.

> never impregnate a woman
> when you die your genes are wiped off gene pool
What’s so difficult to understand?

>lifecuck
this is how far you've gone down the rabbit hole of nihilism

>getting lifecucked by your genes
>raising kids instead of snowboarding in japan tomorrow because you felt like it
>in 100 years nobody will remember you either way
lifecucks everyone

Is it nature/neuter or both that corrupts a child? Sure the red-pilled parents will responsibly neuter the child yet public schooling, media, friends, strangers, economy... will still be corrupting the child. The parent won't keep child at home forever from the outside environment, so what to do? The best option I found is to join an intentional community because like-minded people are the ones who will shape your child.

Yea don't have children it's not like you were born or have parents or anything

What if you help others gets kids?