Is Trump what (((they))) wanted?

It seems as though the MSM was stacked against Trump in order to help Hillary. But what if it was actually stacked against Trump in order to help Trump? Don't you think it's likely that they knew we would see through the lies of the MSM, and that their lies would drive us more and more towards voting for Trump? Jewish 4D chess, if you will.

I can't shake this idea that perhaps the way things played out was exactly what they had planned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

of course he is you fucking idiot
how is it possible to be this stupid?

if he really wasn't what they wanted he would have died in a car crash or been exposed as a pedo etc

you idiots can't even get past level 2 of their reverse psychology

Well, I've just never seen this talked about here. Everyone acts like we "won" or we "got one over" on the establishment. It just seems unlikely. But I'm pretty pessimistic about things.

nah

thats you being paranoid

they simply are not that smart

trump was a huge spanner in their works

ironically only a very small percentage of the people here actually understand what's going on. the rest are shills or are like this brit above who is absolutely clueless.

any real threat to the establishment status quo, you won't even hear about in the mainstream media.

all they had to do was pretend that this guy was the enemy of the establishment (the very establishment to which he owes everything he has)
and everyone just flocked to him by default

you must understand that the powers that be are capable of manipulating individuals and the masses in far more subtle ways.
this was blatant reverse psychology and people still couldn't even see that.

>oh no, goy! don't vote for the bad man! whatever you do!

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
;;;FDR;;;

Trump was supposed to win
First you have one party in power for 8 years
Then you switch to the other party before the nation goes ballistic and riots start

It's always the same shit and both parties agree on the same things
We don't have a real choice....both parties are the same and have been for decades

The globalists knew things would get REALLY violent if Hillary won so they rigged it for Trump

If the pedosta's don't go down, and hillary doesn't end up in prison, I am willing to admit your theory is most likely. I still have hope though

It's been over 9 months and so far no wall is built, they deport a few dozen illegals, Iran deal still in place, we took refugees from Australia, Obamacare still here

This shit won't change in 4 years....these things have already been approved by the Dems and Reps and all the bullshit talk will change nothing

>implying you can lose if you bet on both sides

Its the micropenis maccarena. Micro and Nanopenises took over and go full Orange.

No matter if trump was the king of the jews, can't stop loving him.

This. Actually if Trump was a real threat they would just fucking ignore him instead of giving him publicity 24/7. Holy fuck i hate nupol and the_donald.

bruce, these people don't matter. they are a distraction.
the podestas and hillary?
fuck mate, these kinds of people are thrown under the bus all the time. they will be sacrificed when it is strategically necessary.

distraction is everything.
take, for recent example: the vas legas op which was so poorly executed even the mainstream was having trouble creating a narrative for it.
>woops, this one didn't work, better sweep it under the rug with WEINSTEIN
have you heard even a word about vagas since the weinstein thing "broke"?

look at the bigger picture, bruce. you're looking at the puppets. follow the strings.

>leafs

Le leaf meme xD is Based!

>no rebuttal

yes, well fuck..... the whole Trump movement gave me hope that there would be an uprising against (((them))). If that was part of the (((plan))) then we are truly fucked beyond comprehension

lmao sasquatch

indeed, the truth is hard to rebut
it's easier to just type "lmao" followed by random words
although it may be less effective

kys maplefaggot
>It seems as though the MSM was stacked against Trump in order to help Hillary.
nah, your memory sucks user

They learned with Bush. You have to distance yourself from your puppet or people will figure out whose in control.

that's literally the opposite of what i said you retarded fucking troglodyte

conversations are much easier to carry on AFTER you have learned how to read.

>I can't shake this idea that perhaps the way things played out was exactly what they had planned.
wrong quote in my last post
the accused Trump of being a pedo days before the election, the polls had Hillary at 98%, and as usual the left and the msm spent the months leading up to election day as if it were a foregone conclusion that Hillary was the winner.
The salt was overflowing.

They nutty media has only solidified my support so your theory is sound

>plebbit spacing
eat a bucket of aids, faggot

>no rebuttal
>no rebuttal
>no rebuttal

>le intellectual

Sometimes a pen is just a pen, faggot

This.
The ruling class do not like Trump. They threw everything they had against him. Careers were ruined and billions lost.
You'd have to be a legit extra chromosome retard or David brock pedo shill to think the liberal jewry wanted Trump to be president.

I don't think that's true. Trump has been practically impossible to ignore from day one. He was the only one saying the things he was saying, he has an enormous net worth, making him able to buy all the media coverage he wants, not to mention he was a prior celebrity anyway and consistently topped nearly every poll in the primaries.

I think the real sign is that they've continued to constantly bitch about Trump and fight with him. There would be no need to do so following the election if he really was controlled. And you can tell that the difference between the agendas of the White House and Congress are at odds to a degree that again, wouldn't exist in a situation of puppets.

Only thing I don't get is why Trump keeps Sessions around when the man is clearly not doing what is necessary. He should have been fired long ago

yes, well we're not talking about pens.
we're talking about engineered elections in one of the most corrupt and heavily subverted democracies on earth.

1>0

You state your opinions as facts, there's nothing to rebut, faggot.

took /////you//// a while

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANTED YOU TO BELIEVE

They couldn't elect Hillary or civil war would have ensued. The politicians are masters of manipulating the people, and they made everyone feel like they were giving the finger to the establishment by electing Trump

In the end, we still have a RINO president that is all talk and very little action. Look back after his term and the only changes will be more help for the wealthy.....the same as Obama, Bush, etc

> doing exact opposite of what they want
> all their businesses getting BTFO
> humiliated everyone who has drawn his ire

what did he mean by this?

then the thing to rebut would be
>opinions stated as facts

what is wrong with your brain?

opinions are the only thing to rebut as FACTS CAN NOT BE REFUTED

do you understand?

Aren't you forgetting something user?

>serving the chosen from day 1

it doesn't take much to pull the wool over your eyes

>They couldn't elect Hillary or civil war would have ensued
What the fuck gives you that idea
Seriously

This country is way too fat and stupid to ever go to civil war. Shit won't hit the fan until something big happens like the petrodollar dying. Hillary's election would accelerate that, but it'd still be like an Obama 2.0 period. People would grumble for awhile, perhaps we'd even see another Tea Party resurgence, but everyone would get over it.

I've thought about this but its just not so. They stack the media with the dumbest people they can find. Hillary's entire campaign made no sense until you realize that she is stupid as shit

Wrong. The left and the so-called MSM consider being called a racist, sexist, homophobe as being the worst thing on the planet. It's a career killer and is intended to silence and shame.
That's all they've called Trump since he announced his candidacy, and they tried to bury him with his locker room talk. They try to soften the same kind of accusations against their own; see Kevin "It's cool I'm gay" Spacey.
You're dumb, leaf. Come back when you can string a cogent thought together into a readable sentence.

Look, I think people are missing the point. Our meme magic swayed the election. Un-ironic Kek praising charged the hypersigil... We exercised power over (((them)))

most pro jew/israel president vs retarded american populous

you guys never had a chance

>not understanding how good cop/bad cop works

truly. if you fucking retards actually valued your right to bear arms you would have done so long ago when your country was at the beginning of its infiltration and subversion and tyranny.

it's a bit late at this point.

> hur dur let me make a claim without any evidence that supports
this is what happens when we let in literal braindead redditors.

No, this is loony. Media support helps candidates always. That's because half the population is clueless and reacts to headlines. The Jews did not want Trump. A few did rush to the Trump bandwagon to co-opt him because they saw the white nationalist winds coming and wanted to retain power.

>they knew we would see through the lies of the MSM
my parents literally don't.
I used to be where you are. thinking I'm some average goy.
you're a megasuper genius in this world. welcome to idiocracy.

lol did alex jones tell you that, or david icke?

also do you have any substantial critique of what i've said or are you restricted to making attacks on my prose, character, etc.?

IT WAS HER TURN

They were likely prepared for both outcomes, but they would have greatly preferred a Clinton presidency over a Trump presidency. The only difference between the two though was the amount of influence they'd have over the president. It doesn't matter too much in the end though since they own both houses of Congress and can still accomplish their agenda without the president's support.

I guess it is possible that they'd waste over $1 billion to "4d chess" us with almost the entire media establishment, political establishment, and 1% supporting her the entire time. They probably chose to leak all of the DNC/Podesta emails to "Russian hackers" and the "Russian-controlled" Wikileaks as well to make sure that Trump won.

I find it difficult to believe that it was planned for Hillary to lose to the literally Hitler candidate.

Information suppression is a powerful thing. I had no idea why we'd even need a civil war until I came here. If everyone grew up being taught what Sup Forums teaches, this country would be over in like ten years tops.

>literal braindead
how does this differ from just
>braindead

>prepared for both outcomes
>outcomes
>implying they did not know exactly how it would turn out

good lord you people are either truly defective or are disinfo/misinfo agents

i will repeat the significant quote here for the benefit of those who could not read it the first time:
"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
-FDR

>lol did alex jones tell you that, or david icke?
>substantial critique
You have no character to impute, leaf. You're a shitty troll with nothing to say.
Surprise me and answer this question: what's the most controversial thing you believe? Something you wouldn't share with your friends and family?

i believe you are an agent trying to bait me into saying something controversial

how's that

Yes
The thing is we have to push harder and stronger and force their plan to backfire.

They wanted this to be a little pressure release, something to get some sentiment out of our system and make us think things are not really so bad so they can continue doing what they were doing while we sit around thinking we are making progress.

kek
spineless faggot
go back to plebbit where they think you're clever

no, you idiot.
they wanted you to believe that you actually struck a blow to them when in reality their agenda just continues as planned.

you (those) disillusioned with their government believe that they've made a difference and calm down for a few more years instead of actually doing anything.

and that is exactly what has happened

i suppose being able to observe what is obviously happening in the world might be considered clever, compared to mindlessly believing the opposite of what you read in the newspaper.

Did they use reverse psychology on us? Or did Trump use reverse psychology on them? (i.e. say ridiculous shit that no reasonable person running for president would/should say ; media jumps on it because its so ridiculous and such an easy target —>>> stay in the media cycle). For years, Trump has always been really good at marketing, quite simply, his own damn name.

I’m not sold either way - but my mind is certainly open to both possibilities

>i suppose being able to observe what is obviously happening in the world might be considered clever
You don't have a unique perspective to offer, leaf. You couldn't even answer a simple question I asked. You don't know how to be honest, so what good are you?

>This

That's completely not the case if you follow Trump at all. If you do, you start to notice a few things, namely that he's very back and forth about his rhetoric. That keeps his base on their toes. Back at the beginning of September, we had him talking about amnesty being a solution for DACA and you can literally find articles from that time about people burning their MAGA hats. Two weeks later, he puts out this huge list of demands for an amnesty bill that were basically the entirety of his campaign platform on immigration. Trump knows that the right must be active if it is to win, so he does everything he can to keep them active.

I think soros and anthony wiener are on our side. No one is that big of a failure

There are high level jews competeing with eachother
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

apparently in this thread the blatant truth is a unique perspective

>back and forth about his rhetoric

aka he says whatever is necessary to keep whatever group happy

in what twisted mind is that a positive quality

heh kid. you haven't gotten past level 3 of their reverse psychology ;) nothing personnel

You're underestimating their arrogance.

why, because i address the arguments of shills?

Nah,they are just trying to influence him.

Jews will always try to get the upper hand,they have been doing this shit longer than us. No matter how hard we strike them,they won't fall down until we prove indefinitely that they are the ones behind all this shit.

fuck off back to freemasonchan you retarded neet

that's just what they want you to do nigga ;)

ITT: retarded shitlib leafs trying to shill against Drumpf.

If the Jews wanted Drumpf in office they wouldn't have just nuked Hollywood to distract from the DNC corruption case.

Nobody would even be covering that at all. George Bush was controlled opposition. He never rocked the boat at all.

Donald Drumpf probably has Illuminati influences in and around his cabinet, but he's independent enough to have them worried about his presidency.

This isn't the '60s anymore, if they assassinated Drumpf everybody would wake up immediately and the kikes would have completely exposed themselves.

>apparently in this thread the blatant truth is a unique perspective
You need to leave and come back when you're a better troll, faggot.

Because what he's actually doing largely aligns with what he said on the campaign. Any changes in rhetoric are his own personal subversion tactics, again, to keep the right energized and the left confused and disorganized.

The one thing you forget about the left is that they're never happy, and Trump knows that he will probably never win their votes. He's not saying these things to appease them, he's saying these things to confuse and demoralize them when he changes back to his original course. And I know this because he never, ever apologizes for anything

i know
but it's good to watch them disappear or resort to shit slinging when confronted with irrefutable facts

Level four of their reverse psychology is where the big boys play. For now you just want to sit back down and watch, young fellow. He might learn something.

No he doesn't, he needs to fucking go kill himself in the woods for being a little hoe. There's nothing more pathetic than a Canadian who unironically thinks they're smarter than Americans.

lol nigger, forget what he says
what he actually does is much more telling

> sameposting for this long in one thread
You're a total joke, faggot. Everybody from your fuckin' country is.

The (((MSM))) wanted Trump not to have him lead but to destroy him and anyone who supported him, in order to give Hillary, and by proxy (((them))), a "mandate" to enact the final stages of globalization by way of open borders upon us, the public be damned.

Hillary and (((the media))) openy believed that if they pushed someone as "toxic" as Trump, they would get him the nomination. A move they believed would be suicide for the GOP in terms of leading them to slaughter. The kind of slaughter, that would give Hillary not just the Presidency, but majorities in the House and Senate (as the GOP had more Senators up for re-election in 2016 than the Democrats).

This was based upon the fact, that in 2012/2014, there were several longtime Democrat Senators who did the very same thing to get themselves elected. Manipulated the GOP electorate to vote for batshit crazy racist/sexist Tea Party candidate, not the cuckservative incumbant. Because the batshit crazy racist/sexist Tea Party candidate was infinitely more beatable.

But for Hillary and ((the media))), this backfired on them big time. While shilling Trump, they kept doing evil shit (culminating in screwing Bernie over), that made Trump more and more viable as a candidate in the eyes of Americans sick if MSM lies and (((the globalists))) and their water carrier Hillary.

Ironically, SOME of (((the media))) folk DID start to come around to the potential upside of a Trump Presidency. CBS's owner said that the Trump Presidency would boost ratings for CBS news programs, and even CNN (Trump's most hated rival of the MSM) have reworked their entire programing slate to bash Trump 24-7, to make money off the haters.

They've tried. Hard to kill a guy with military backing.

> still sameposting in this same thread
Fuckin' faggot.

>5NG0Ps2
McCain's father was behind this disaster!

breddy gud summary familia

i've stayed for your autistic images

no, (((THEY))) want you to address the arguments of shills. you being tri-level played homeboy

if you stop looking at the deepstate as a single faction that has a bulletin board of things todo, it will make much more sense. If you take the wikileaks dnc leaks for example, you'll see at that level-- they're pretty much working like some gang with several people having to be briefed etc.
If you look a the celebrities too, you know they're just following 'deepstate memes' and not necessarily getting this info off some controller somewhere. No, each individual has some agency here, to do things not in line with the 'clash of ebil deepstate and holy patriots' narrative.

So with sessions, i don't know. I really think trump's twitter is more or less some sort of coded meme center or maybe he's just pissed at sessions but cant do jack shit directly since it'll ruin his optics. It can work either way, and until someone big in one of the 'main factions' get arrested, we can't really tell where the ball is.
And fuck the leaf, he's probably some leftypol dandc shill. fuck this thread

>same posting

I'm convinced every bad thing Trump has proposed was just a bargaining chip to get the tax bill passed. He starts off with unreasonable demands--get rid of immigrants, build wall, destroy health care. Then when people are weary, all the republicans get together and say, well at the very least we should pass the tax bill or it will be a failure. Everyone agrees, rich get richer, poor are left to die in the streets. Thanks for that Sup Forums.

to what end
so they can look like morons with no real argument to make?

that's fine by me

> goaltending the thread for 90+ minutes straight
> gets called out for samefagging
> DURRRRRR YOU MADE THREE POSTS IN THIS TOPIC, SAMEFAGGER
t. leaf brainlet

that you know of

i love these DEMORALISE images please post more

lol that's actually 4

i'm waiting

>demoralise
it's not working