Donna has gone rogue

Donna has gone rogue.

How long until Hillary sends a barbell her way?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/i-will-forever-regret-donna-brazile-admits-she-gave-debate-questions-to-clinton-campaign/
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2017/03/17/brazile-defends-giving-questions-clinton-want-make-sure-those
time.com/4705515/donna-brazile-russia-emails-clinton/
washingtonexaminer.com/megyn-kelly-hits-donna-brazile-on-feeding-clinton-debate-question/article/2605092
youtu.be/FynbE6wkMN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a black woman is destroying the DNC

i love it

Who here /comfy news cycle/? How long will this last until the Democrats """"donors"""" aka George Soros pay her off to stop talking?

>he pays her money
>she keeps talking anyway

>ignored by all 3 networks
This story is unreal... It basically confirms everything the right has been saying for over a year - none of my democrat friends even fucking know this story because it wasnt covered at all in any way on any of the big 3 networks.
>Showing them the story
Then they brush it off... The left is the party of criminals as long as it conforms to what they want.

She wrote the book as an insurance policy. If she suddenly suicides, no way Hillary won't be responsible. She even says Seth Rich was inside job in not so many words, admits to keeping blinds closed after his murder bc she knew it was a hit.

>avoids the part where she slipped debate questions to hillary

You realise the entire Bernie Sanders crowd has been saying this for years? This story came out over a year ago

Toll = payed

Holy fuck. Big if true.

Donna already won. Hillary needed Bernie Bros and African Americans, they more she fights with Donna, the more of those two groups she'll lose.

>black woman running your political party

Lel. Always going to fail.

Shill Tactic:
Deny the initial story. Then call the story "old" when it comes back.

By coming out with everything she knows she's saving her own ass. They kill her now it's an admission that she was right

At the end of this book:

>it's all Grambled Krumpfphlf's fault

Wew lads, 2 barbells to the back of the head incoming

No, what I'm saying is there's been plenty of people calling this kind of corruption out for years and especially the past year they've been very vocal about it. I considered it one of the primary reasons Hillbill lost the election because it channeled to Bernouts that any attempt to win them over to their camp was total lying bullshit.

Yet for whatever reason pol is now coming out going "I've been saying it ALL ALONG! These people, they didn't know a thing while we were ahead of the game" - well actually, no, pol talked about this for a couple days when it came out and moved on, Bernouts have been bringing it up nonstop.

And Donna's story isn't even the most accurate telling. I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a DNC tactic to shift the blame on the Clinton campaign and pretend like the DNC itself are the good guys who were forced to be corrupt. Remember Bernie wants to run again in 2020 and is more popular than any Clinton 2.0 they'll try to push for.

I bet money that Hillary would lose, when you think of it that way it's easy to understand.

Can Donald win?
answer: I doubt it.
Can Hillary win?
answer: NO.

of considerable size, extent, or intensity if in accordance with fact.

Holy shit, it's a full on slave rebellion

Pottery. It's definitely self preservation.

Bernie will not be allowed to run. He's a straight """white""" male.

We already know she’s a corrupt bitch. She straight-up lied to Megyn Kelly about the emails and CNN questions Roland Martin gave her.

mediaite.com/online/i-will-forever-regret-donna-brazile-admits-she-gave-debate-questions-to-clinton-campaign/

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2017/03/17/brazile-defends-giving-questions-clinton-want-make-sure-those

time.com/4705515/donna-brazile-russia-emails-clinton/

>In October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign. I had been working behind the scenes to add more town hall events and debates to the primary calendar, and I helped ensure those events included diverse moderators and addressed topics vital to minority communities. My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen. But sending those emails was a mistake I will forever regret.

Initially, Brazile denied this.

washingtonexaminer.com/megyn-kelly-hits-donna-brazile-on-feeding-clinton-debate-question/article/2605092

Why have these types of things become socially acceptable for Democrats now?

In that interview she randomly brings up seth rich.

>so I was having hot wings at Big Mike's Cafe and Seth Rich

?

youtu.be/FynbE6wkMN0

6:32